Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm
Hi Odd. Kits is making dinner. mrgreen *flies into the kitchen to lead him there*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm
{{ rofl *is going to refer to Rod as Odd from now on* rofl }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:50 pm
*wipes an annoyed look off face quickly* Thank you, Gwee. *grins and follows him to the kitchen*

*grins as watches Kits bending over the oven, back to entrance, getting what smelled like garlic bread out*

*grin widens* twisted I could get used to this view, Gorgeous. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 pm
*lands on the back of a chair* Ketti! mrgreen

*puts the garlic bread on the stove and turns around to look at Rod* Well, you should come over when I'm cooking more often then. wink *takes the oven mitts off and walks over to him* I'm glad I decided to make extra pasta even though you didn't reply.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 pm
Well maybe you should invite me over more when you are cooking. wink *smiles as she comes towards and pulls her close with one hand, whispering in her ear before kissing behind it* Or you could just bend over more often. wink *laughs goodnaturedly and then shows her the flowers* I wanted to kinda sorta surprise you. Even though you are hte one who's cooking. xd

*kisses her* I'm glad you did make extra. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:07 pm
Hmmm... I'll think about it. wink *looks at the flowers* Well, you are pretty good at surprises... *laughs*

*smiles and wraps her arms around him* I'm glad I did too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm
I try. *wraps arms about her waist* XD

I've missed you. *murmurs against her hairline* Even though I just saw you the other day. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm
Mmmhmm. I've missed you too. *smiles* We've got the house to ourselves tonight, other than the pets. Mitri's staying with Karrie so he can get a ride from him in the morning.

*Smok walks into the kitchen, brushing past Rod's ankle as he does*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:32 pm
Do we now? *chuckles when she mentions the pets* Well, that's hardly a house to ourselves, now is it? Not with all your critters. *grins*

*feels something about the ankles and looks down in time to see Smok walking past* XD Especially ones that can talk. lol

*gets a good look at Kits outfit as looks down at the dragon* Oooh I like. *pulls her close again and kisses her* So, *drops the kiss* whatever you are making, it smells delicious. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 pm
They usually sleep outside during the summer. Actually... *looks into the living room* I think Gwee and Smok are the only ones inside right now. Gwee and Blossom are the only ones who talk.

*flaps his wings* Ketti soon?

*laughs* Yes, Gwee. xd Soon. *grins at Rod* We're having Gwee's favorite, spaghetti. I made the sauce this morning and it's been cooking all day. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm
Mmmm, spaghetti. I'm sure it'll be delicious, Gorgeous. biggrin Anything I can do? Put your flowers in water? Stir something? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 pm
I hope so. xd

Sure, you can put the flowers in water while I set the table. There are vases in that cupboard. *points*

*sits by the food dishes, staring at them while waiting for the food to appear*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 pm
*smiles and heads towards the cupboard that Kits indicated*

*opens it and takes out a beautiful cobalt opaque blue vase, filling it half full with water*

*notices Smok staring at the food dish* rofl That's not gonna make the food come any faster, buddy. xd

*unwraps the flowers and cuts the stems again, then puts the plant food in the water, swirling it around and then the flowers, sprucing them up a bit and placing them int he window sill*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:12 pm
*looks up at Rod and squeaks sadly*

*looks at Smok and shakes her head* Don't worry, I won't forget you. rolleyes

*sets the table* The flowers are beautiful, Rod. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm
Ooh! idea *picks up the vase and stops and stoops to give Smok a quick scritch on the head* You heard her, buddy, she won't forget you. I won't let her. wink *winks at the animal and continues over to the table, putting the flowers as a center piece* How botu that? *leans over and kisses her* I'm glad you think so. biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games