Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izzy's words... struck a chord in Akihiko's soul.
His Ruki was glad that it hadn't been Akihiko on that boat. Two weeks, lost at sea...
Part of him was angry... and yet...

"I wouldn't have died, you know." Narcissus replied with a sigh. "Though... if that earthquake hadn't struck... I probably would be dead by now..." he smirked sadly. "I was going to end it all and Hayato would be witness to it... he would have told you how weak a man I am... how I just gave in." the musician sighed. "Might have been better in a way. You were over me for the most part... you could have gone on to be a star... Shou by your side... and yet... Shou might not have been by your side without the earthquake..." he raised an eyebrow. "Would have been a pathetic end though..." blue eyes focused back on Izzy and, for a long time, he just watched the man who sat beside him on the sofa.

Burned those delicate features into his mind's eye for all eternity.

"Yes I can." Akihiko spoke seriously, a softness in his gaze at he looked upon his partner. "Michi-kun's important to me... but there was never real love there, least not on my part. He was fun. A friend with some damn nice benefits. But he isn't you. He didn't draw me out of my shell, though he did help... Michi-kun wasn't the one who cared when the world turned their back on me. He wasn't the one I saw when I woke up after a heart attack and brain aneurysm. Michi-kun didn't push me to remember things, Ruki. He just helped me along when a memory surfaced. He had patience. You..." Akihiko laughed softly. "You wanted me here, right now and right then... because you loved me. I didn't understand that until you were gone..." setting his cocoa cup down on the coffee table, the young tiger moved forward just enough to reach one lithe hand out and capture Izzy's chin. "I hold Michi-kun dear, as a friend and confidant... but my heart belongs to you and you alone, Ruki." he whispered, learning a bit more forward to claim Izzy's lips with his own.

After nearly a minute, Akihiko pulled away and sat back. "Guess I need to figure out some harder questions for you... yours keep clawing at my soul." he laughed, a smile on his face. Fingers reached out, picking up his cocoa and taking a drink. "Okay, so... when you were given the initial contract to be my manager, the one I refused... what happened? After I refused you, I mean. Were you bitter? Angry?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:26 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"You could have died. You weren't yourself. You might not even been able to with stand what Shou did that night. I might not have been able to save you." The worry in his voice tremored his words and he looked up, "You really would have killed yourself? That' isn't a question for you but...I can't believe you would..." His eyes blinked as the worry became tears on the edges of his eyes but he sucked in the sniffle. A part of him didn't want to believe such words.

"If you EVER, think of doing something like that again. I'm going to do more than just smack you!" His words suddenly becoming quite serious as if there would be nothing that would stand in his way.

"So you don't love him...then..." Izzy nodded but he wondered about Michi. His partner was flirting with him horribly in LA. So what was that all about? He didn't ask but he really wondered what Michi felt. "He has done a lot for you. Sometimes I almost thought he might be better for you at times. But then...." He smiled as the fingers slipped under his chin. "I know..."

Those lips took his own and he couldn't help but smile in that kiss.

"You said to ask questions to get to know each other...and well I figured it would be best to ask those things that affected our world." replied Izzy as he leaned forward to steal another kiss. "Alright...harder questions. Owch...that is a touchy one."

Pulling back, his shoulders slumped, "I was upset for several days. And rumors spread around the office that I shot too high and deserved what I got. Some of the senior managers were jealous that I actually had got that far. I wasn't the only person that applied. But I suppose it did seem odd for a junior manager to aim so high at the time. And then, well I wasn't sure I'd get another chance a promotion after that. I had already been moved out of managing Chiyou and I had nothing on my plate for awhile. It isn't good for a manager to be out of work for so long. People think you aren't worth keeping around. But then, well then, I saw that there was a posting for new star named Nakai that needed a new manager. I was told by a senior manager that he was trouble not many would apply so...I did."

He sucked in a long draw of cocoa and looked at his empty cup. That time in his life really had been hard on him. He hated Narcissus even in that moment of attraction. It was Narcissus' voice that had attracted him so much and it had been hard...so hard to just hate that voice but the man almost ruined his career at the time. "Narcissus almost ruined my career and I really despised you then." he finally admitted, "My...cocoa is empty too."

His lips had become a slow frown reminded about a troubled past. "I would have been happy then if I could have made Nakai shine more than Narcissus. But things changed...after I got stuck with you as my star too. I...never realized until...well...I'm just so glad that I was able to put aside my feelings and 'hear' your voice again...see through that to the real you."

He tried straightening up and pushing that sad feeling away. It was the past, "What did you think of the Charity Event? Now that you remember it and all the acts. No one has ever really gotten your take on that because you had been so ill."

((Posted in the other forum too))

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Akihiko smiled softly, "Ruki... I wouldn't dream of doing something that idiotic now. I wasn't in my right mind at the time." he sighed, keeping Izzy close to him as they asked question after question back and forth. "It was a dark time for me... too much pain and uncertainty... I couldn't even trust myself, let alone the people around me."

Sipping the hot cocoa, he listened carefully. "Michi-kun's good for me in certain ways... aside from, you know, being a physical therapist. He listened... a lot... when I was trying to figure out my feelings about you. I often wondered if you made him jealous but..." the young tiger shrugged. "I highly doubt it. He's a good friend, Ruki. Nothing more. Though..." there was a sparkle of mischief in the musician's eyes. "You and him and myself... we're all kinda close..."

He paused, let that thought hang in the air... then laughed, stealing a kiss from Izzy again. "I like my one on one time with you... makes me, myself, feel... wanted."

Izzy's words stung a bit... but Akihiko understood who he had been at the time... he understood Narcissus better than anyone really.
"Gomen ne... I really hadn't meant to cause you grief like that. I didn't think anything of rejecting the contract for you to manage me at the time. I just..." he shook his head, taking Izzy's cocoa cup from him and his own and heading back to the kitchen.

He heard his partner's words even upon returning with two now re-filled mugs of cocoa.

"Mmmm... now that I actually remember the damn thing..." Akihiko said, sitting down and keeping that hot mug between his hands. He smiled sadly. "It was one of the best days and yet worst days of my life... On the one hand, it was glorious. I'd never sang that hard before nor put so much into a simple set like that but... on the other, if I hadn't been in actual physical agony at the time... I probably wouldn't have performed as well as I did." holding the cocoa up, Narcissus blew some cool air over the steaming contents before taking a sip. "I honestly don't remember much before Shou and I took the stage. I mean, I don't know if that's a side effect of the memory loss or just me being... well... Narcissistic... but... I want to do it again. Just, you know, without the mortal peril this time." he added with a laugh, leaning back on the sofa and putting an arm around Izzy's shoulders, the cocoa mug resting comfortably on one leg. "I think Shou and I really put on the performance of a lifetime... course Izo's getting all the marketing rights from my part in the production..." he remembered vividly holding a gun to Matsumoto's head and telling him that SMASH could profit from him being in the charity event with Shou, that they could just keep any earnings that would have gone to Narcissus or Ohayou on behalf of Narcissus. It didn't mean the Koyasu company didn't get a share of the take... especially since both Chiyou and Nakai had performed as well.
But that big money-making performance... that finale...
Gone.
All for one simple contract promise that he'd never even told Izzy about.
Sighing, Akihiko's blue eyes focused on Izzy for a long moment. "Do you still despise Narcissus?" he asked plainly. "You say you despised me then... that I almost ruined your career... I won't play technical games and say Narcissus and myself aren't one in the same because we're a symbiotic existence but... it begs the question." the young Koyasu paused, watching his lover carefully. "Is there a part of me you can't forgive? A part that holds your hatred even now?"
He had to know...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:44 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Good." he answered with that just one word and leaned in close to Akihiko just to make sure he was right there. Oh he knew he was there but he wanted to assure himself that he wasn't in some strange dream where he'd wake up and find that all this conversation was the mental preparation of some nightmarish reality. He didn't want to think about losing Akihiko as many times as he thought he had in the past.

"Yes, we are kind of close." But his eyes were caught by that mischievous sparkle, "What are you....thinking?" he questioned knowing that gaze had some hidden thought behind it. "You've got some sort of idea in your head. I can tell."

He smooched back but then smirked, "Now that's your Narcissus side poking out.Trouble...pure egotistical trouble. One on One time...You're making it sound like that me and Michi-kun were sharing you at the same time in the same place. And I'm sure that has never been the case because I know I'd remember that. Now I have to wonder what you dream about at night..."

"At the time you didn't care about anything but yourself. So you can't say you never meant to cause me grief. Because it wouldn't have mattered to you whether you did or not back then. But it's ok, Akihiko. You've changed, for the better I might add." He smiled and patted Akihiko's hand just before his cup was taken and the young tiger walked out to get the cocoa. Izzy watched him walk off and just sat there waiting for his return thinking about the past they shared. Oh he knew that now Akihiko was sorry now...back then though? Izzy knew that he was right. Back then Akihiko/Narcissus never thought of anyone else but himself.His personality was abrasive, cool and perfectly capable of cutting someone down for the sheer pleasure of it. And Izzy, had been fool enough back then to want to manage that.

He chuckled to himself thinking about what things might have been like had Narcissus not changed his mind. He might never have found Akihiko hidden behind that mask. May have never found true love. Now that was the real nightmare. So much had changed for them but even mixed with all the suffering the changes had made them better people.

"You want to do that show one more time?" Izzy asked as he thought of the incredible performance itself. The two stars had put forth performances that he could only have hoped for maybe once in a life time. Narcissus' demonic tormented presence and Shou's mysterious and supernatural angelic form both showed aspects of the stars that Izzy had seen within both of them. Things hidden away from all mankind revealed on stage. But no one would ever be Lucky enough to truly see those things as Izzy did. Because he was maybe the only person to have such intimate personal experiences with both men.

"It was the show of a life time." he admitted as he took the mug and sniffed the steam coming off of it. "Replaying the concert in my head, I do think it was your best work by far. And I know that means you'll do something even better. It was maybe even Shou's best...but it makes me realize, that energy he has is only a scratch on the surface of what he is capable of. He shouldered your side of the show...and his own bringing your dreams to life while you weren't able to. So much potential.." His manager mindset could see so many things that would eventually make these stars shine so bright in the Heavens that they'd either remain friends or strong rivals. What did the future hold? " I have a feeling that his best works are still yet to come. Maybe if he can be untangled from Smash..." His words trailed off in thought then he refocused on what Akihiko had said

"Ah....Wait!? What?! Matsumoto-san is getting all the marketing rights?! When did this happen?! And no, those aren't my questions for our getting to know each other. I wasn't told about this! When did this happen? And...who approved it!?"

There was the manager in Izzy full front and center. He didn't remember any such contract and it was NOT one he would have ever signed or accepted. Matsumoto-san was ruthless and even while being so injured he would have never made such a foolish mistake. It was hard for him to even focus on the next question because he was vainly trying to figure out what Takagi-san or Asato-san had done in his stead. WHO screwed up!!??

It was easy to see the meticulous manager rifling through his mind as he thought about this problem and the answers weren't forth coming in his head. He looked up at Akihiko and sucked in his breath. He was suppose to be...relaxing but that comment almost sent him right back to work. He surely wasn't happy with what he had just heard. Not one bit.

He had to take a deep breath and pull together his thoughts. For a moment, he didn't say a word as he thought about his response because the question was important. "Back then, I didn't understand the mask. It took me awhile to learn and trust...and see what you really were underneath all that. But if I couldn't forgive, we would never have gotten this far. And well, that applies to all of me. If I hated you...or your stage presence in any way, this wouldn't have happened. When I was on the boat, I came to terms with many things. I put my anger, my frustration, my pain...into that song you can't stand to listen to. Shou said that I'd feel better if I release my soul's pain to song. And he was right. He's crazy but at times he surprised me with his insight. So the answer is no."

Leaning back, Izzy took a sip of his cocoa finally. His words had been serious and very clear because he didn't want any misread feelings. He wasn't the same man in some ways. He wouldn't dilly daily around subjects that were of great import. And he knew that Akihiko worried about how his heart held the man.

"Will you make me a new birthday cake?" Izzy asked with a small smile on his lips suddenly changing the mood. Yes, that was his next question because he knew it would get a better reaction out of the young tiger. He had to pace these deep questions out a little bit.

((Posted in the other forum too))

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm

"I don't know if you really WANT me to tell you what I was thinking. It's... rather kinky." Akihiko confessed, sipping the hot cocoa with that mischievous glint still evident in his blue eyes. He couldn't help but smirk, "You probably don't want to know what I dream about sometimes either... it might make you blush all over."

He tilted his head to the side, thinking about how he had acted back then. "You're probably right... At the time I wouldn't have cared if I caused you grief... though honestly that wasn't my intention. I mean there were plenty of times where I did things SIMPLY to cause someone grief... that wasn't one of them." that smirk turned to a smile. "Yeah I've changed... but I'm still rather narcissistic and vane sometimes. I doubt THAT will ever change. Too much of a habit I suppose... Hmm?" the young tiger arched his eyebrows at that question. "Of course I want to do it again. Well not that show but another one like it." he couldn't help but laugh. "Yare yare... someone's putting Shou on that god pedestal again."

Of course Narcissus was teasing his partner. It was too much fun NOT to watch the man squirm when it came to things like this.

"I hope, with your help, to untangle him from SMASH for good. I mean..." but suddenly Akihiko was being bombarded with questions. "No wait wait..." he said, setting down the cocoa mug and holding his hands up in front of himself defensively. "Calm down and let me explain. You were injured and I was pissed and instead of shooting Izo in the head... which believe me I could have done. I mean I had the gun... to his head... literally. But instead of ******** things up worse I made him agree to a contract and then had Hiroki draw it up and send it to SMASH. Izo would get profits rights for anything I did with Shou in regards to that concert... and neither himself nor anyone in his employ would ever touch a hair on your head." sighing, the young Koyasu shrugged. "I mean, I couldn't get him to confess to having hurt you in the first place... but I had too many suspicions not to think it was him... so I tried to take precautions against you getting hurt over my own actions... a second time." he winced slightly, realizing that sounded a lot worse than he'd meant it to. "Look I wasn't thinking and I just wanted to protect you so... I did the only thing I could. I made a deal. So I don't make a few grand? I can live with that."

Granted the live recording and dvd had already sold enough to have given him at least a hundred grand in extra money... but he wouldn't tell Izzy that.
It had been a gold mine idea, even with album and dvd sales partially going to charity... it was still making lots of money.
And with SMASH getting a very large portion of that money due to Shou, Naoko, Ryu, Hayato... and Narcissus... Ohayou had been left with a smaller profit margin since they could only collect for the works of Chiyou and Nakai.
Not to mention that the performance between Shou and Narcissus had also been marketed separately so draw in even more revenue...

It wasn't that Ohayou needed the money... but it certainly would have helped with the recent legal matters. Thankfully, the company shareholders had no idea that Akihiko had done that. But keeping them in the dark was going to come back to bite them all in the a**... even if over half of the shareholders were Ohayou top brass such as Narcissus, Hiroki, Yuuji, and Aki himself. As long as all four of them didn't sell out their share of stock, Izo wouldn't be able to fully go through with his takeover. In fact, Akihiko had thought about giving his stock share to Izzy himself when Aki died, because obviously someone would have to take the old man's stock... and the young tiger prayed that his grandfather had the foresight to will something that important to himself...

Right now, he was more worried about Yuuji giving up his share in the stock...
If only Akihiko had known that it was Hiroki's share that was probably in the biggest danger of being sold out...

Blinking, a soft smile came to Narcissus' lips as he heard Izzy's answer to his question. "That... makes me feel a lot better really." but then the man laughed. "You really are too forgiving sometimes, Ruki. It's cute really."

"Birthday cake?" the laughter returned and for a moment, Akihiko just lost it, unable to hide how hilarious he thought that question was. "Ruki... you... you're hopeless..." Narcissus continued to laugh before nodded. "Hai hai... I'll make you a new cake tomorrow. A layered cake. With frosting and fresh strawberries on top that are lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar to bring their sweetness out even more." he rose an eyebrow at his partner. "How's that sound?"

But then Akihiko remembered he had to come up with another question... "Since I'm doing something for you... any way I could ask for a back and neck massage later? And yes that's my question to you." he smirked playfully.

Somehow the idea of Izzy eating cake while sitting on the back of Akihiko's hips as he paused in a massage... really was amusing...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh??? Kinky?" Izzy glanced at him out of the corner of his eye and considered his partner carefully. Yes, this man was always going to be...trouble. But Izzy wasn't so innocent himself. His yaoi manga were proof of that but he didn't give any sign of his knowledge because sometimes Akihiko put a halo over his head. "Mm...I wonder. Trouble..." he finally said and sipped at the edge of the mug with a small smile on his lips.

"You are vain. Spoiled too. And need a spanking every now and then to straighten you out." Izzy commented as he pulled the mug away from his lips.

"I am not." he pouted at the thought. "But if I had to put someone on a pedestal, it's better to put him on a pedastal in front of you. And you on a pedestal in front of him. Both of you have big egos that need deflating sometimes." he teased back at Akihiko and stretched out his toes again to slip them under Akihiko's butt.

Although soon he had become riled up by the other information that Akihiko had so conveniently never told him about."You were pissed...and made a deal like that?! And Asato-san agreed?! Are you both crazy?! Dealing with the Devil isn't going to help anyone including me. Akihiko...And he wouldn't ever confess to you if he had done it." He set down the mug and held his head in his hands. "I know..I know...you want to protect me. but...I know it's way more than a few grand. Don't even try to gloss that over. I'm a manager...I know how much that show would make."

He was obviously upset by this. Upset with himself for getting kidnapped in the first place. Even though he couldn't have done much about it at the time. Heck he didn't even know who....mm..he didn't want to think about that part. But now, all that profit was being sucked in by the enemy. All that work, and nothing for it.

"Does Shou know?" he finally said feeling really depressed about the this. It had been a big hope of his that this would help skyrocket Narcissus...and Ohayou at the time.

However, after a few moments when their conversation had changed again, he he blinked with a bit of confusion, "I'm too forgiving? Really? I'm not that bad....I'm not hopeless." he pouted then thought about the fresh strawberries and brightened up, "We've fresh strawberries here? Ooh...Yes, yes. And...can it be...chocolate too? Mine...sucked." He glanced back to the kitchen and sighed with a smaller pout forming on his lips. He really had wanted to make something good...but that wasn't what he....expected.

"Of course I'd give you a back and neck massage. Maybe even massage your feet too if you're a good boy." he grinned and picked up his cocoa again taking a sip and leaning back on the couch again trying to get comfy.

"Oh..no...a new question. Mm..What do you want to change about your self within the year? I mean...what would you like to work on about yourself. That sort of thing." he said as he tilted his head and watched his partner. He was curious about this because he wondered what road Akihiko wanted to follow for himself. He knew big changes were coming that they had no control of and he knew that would have a big affect on Akihiko in the near future.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Iie...it isn't a bad thing...and you know good and damn well I couldn't do without you. I'd kill anyone who tried to claim you as their own." Ryu declared, puffing out his chest a bit. It was easy to say such things...but there were those whom even Ryuukaze couldn't stand up to. They both knew that, but, for the moment, the vocalist was blissfully unaware of all the threats they faced back out in the "real world".

"Hitting....on me?" the violinist found himself saying seconds later, as if the idea of a woman wanting to get in his pants was completely foreign to him. He would have said more, but Ko's voice carried quite well through the suite.

"Awww....I guess we do have to get up. We've been in bed all day...they must think we're terribly lazy. But...I want to be lazy!" the akuma pouted, grabbing up an armful of blond pianist and squeezing him tightly.

"I know, Na-kun. Sometimes secrets have to be kept for the protection of the innocent. I wasn't planning on giving us away to Ko-kun." he agreed, placing a sweet kiss to Naoko's pink cheek.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou looked up at Nakai, looked into those amber eyes, looked at the man that he loved so much...and did as the guitarist said.

He cried.

And cried...and cried...and cried.

Eventually, lying in Kai's lap, Chiyou fell into a deep sleep, completely exhausted from his ordeal.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Hey, I'm not really Superman." Jun clarified with a sheepish grin, scratching the back of his head nervously. The last thing he wanted was the kid demanding him to jump off a roof or something, though he was pretty sure the boy was just teasing him.

Playing with Ko, though, was so much more fun than he ever imagined a child could be. So much more tiring, as well, but this...this time spent was making him so happy. Happy and joyful and playful and...tired and bittersweet.

Next thing Jun knew, they were back at the suite and Ko had eaten a banana, and taken off for god-knows-what.

"Blackmail, eh? I think he's going to grow up to be the type that's hard to blackmail. He's adventurous...and precocious...and a free spirit...just like his Uncle." Jun pecked the vocalist on the cheek while the boy was out of the room, taking the small chance he had to show a small bit of affection.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Of course, the little boy didn't listen to long to what Jun had to say. He was off and running just like little kids do when they're excited and it's a holiday. The boy ran off around the corner and burst in to Naoko's room, "Uncle NAOKO! Uncle RYUURYUU! You got to get up! Santa left gifts! And we have to open them!"

The boy bounced over to the two men who were still on the bed and laughed, "You look like a teddy bear, Uncle Naoko." Seeing how tightly Ryuu was holding on to Naoko, the boy didn't think it was anything more than morning time snuggles. "You've been sleeping like one too!"

Outside the room, Shou smirked as he looked at the photo on his phone, "Yes, Blackmail. My little monkey. Oh...but...." Then he blinked, and looked out of the corner of his eye to his cheek then coughed. "Now now...you've still got a very big mountain to climb, big bad wolf..." He didn't reject the kiss outright nor did he reprimand to firmly. It was just a peck on the cheek but he knew that 'superman' was more like the 'sly devil' that waited for the right moment to sweep a man off his feet with sensual temptations.

He was determined to stick to his guns for a change. Even if that mouth was very tempting. Shou knew how well that mouth kissed....dang...too well.

So he moved closer to the tree and started dividing up the presents for Naoko and Ko. Shou hadn't expected Ryu and Jun to be there so he couldn't really make up for not having gifts for them. However, he didn't feel really too concerned about it. This holiday...was turning out to be a rather unusual one.

"So...Jun...you've been working on a new album? Does that mean you're planning on touring again at some point?" He definitely had to get his mind off of other 'topics' so he filled it in with something they both could share without...mm...kisses. That question seemed to be a good one because since the charity event, he wasn't sure what direction Hayato was going with his music. Shou felt like he had been away a life time at sea. That made him touch his phone in his and wonder about his friend, Izzy.

"It sounds like Ko has discovered Naoko-kun's lair." Shou said with a small smirk on his lips as he glanced back at Jun. Oh maybe the boy did seems to imitate him a bit like Jun said. Because he probably would have woke them up in a similar fashion. Those two had caused him plenty of trouble in the past so just a small bit of playfully sweet revenge would have been...priceless.

Although he hoped they were...dressed...

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm

User Image

"Mmm...I don't think the mountain is so big...it's rather cute actually, and I look forward to climbing it..." Jun smirked as he made the comment, obviously about Shou's a**, as the star bent over in front of the Christmas tree.

Walking up behind the man, Jun ran his fingertips lightly up Shou's spine.

"Yeah...I've been working on a new album. Planning on touring again sometime.Though...I don't want to stray too far from your side...ever again." he whispered the last part as he wrapped his arms around Shou's waist and pulled him back from the tree, kissing his neck with a bit more passion.

After all, he could still hear Ko-kun in Naoko and Ryu's room. He had a minute.

"Aishiteru..." his words came as a breathy wave of adoration as he turned Shou's face to his own, claiming those lips lovingly, not giving the vocalist a chance to slip away.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh the mountain will take awhile for you to....wait....cute....what do you mean by?" Then Shou looked back and saw that smirk just before those fingertips walked up his spine. "Ah...Hmm..." He blushed as he moved to place the packages in separate piles not wanting to drop anything. Jun was being a little more friendly than he had expected this early in the game.

"Oh that's good. I'll be happy to hear your new songs once you've everything completed." However those last few words weren't what he expected this early in their...slow progression forward. Those words were anything but...slow. They were.....

Then those strong hands pulled him in by the waist close to that well formed body behind him, "Jun....Now..what..wait...You're suppose to go...slow.." Those kisses on his neck. Oh god! They felt so good...and it had been so long. But...He...had to keep his...resolve. "Jun, nn...you should stop this...We aren't even to the first date. Jun. You said you wanted to work this...through."

And then...that one word which Shou couldn't say from his own lips...but he had hear quite often from those sensual lips before him. "I...." His surprised face was blushed and very flustered when those moist lips claimed his own.

The loving kiss took his breath away and he responded to that kiss although knowing so well he shouldn't. His own lips melted against those that he always found terribly attractive. It was hard...so very hard to pull away.

"Nngh...nngh...stop Jun. Please." he gasped as he pushed himself back from those strong arms. Oh how he wanted to be held for so much longer, but if he gave in now, then what meaning did any of those words hold before?

"You have to be patience." he said as he covered his lips to try to rub away the bruised wanting feeling that had been pressed through them to his inner being. But if he stayed in those arms and Naoko or Ryuu walked in on them, there would be trouble. He knew that at least in Naoko's eyes, it wouldn't be welcome. Ryuu probably would be cheering. But Naoko was so traumatized from other events that he didn't need the young man throwing a gasket.

Well, maybe Shou should have been throwing a gasket about this considering he had laid down his terms earlier. Everything he said before, the yelling and releasing of all those emotions in his aching being had to mean something.

But oh why did Jun have to make it so dang difficult to follow through. Sucking in breath, and untangling himself from Jun's arms, he walked over to the fine buffet and searched through the drinks. When, he found the container with the chai in it, he poured a mug then walked over to the microwave and started to heat it up.

"We've not had our first date, yet." he said slowly trying to be firm even though his heart was pounding, "We're suppose to be taking things slow...so please...try to do this. I'm not making the same mistake twice. I won't let myself do that, Jun. You...really did hurt me when I really needed you. So...I need time. We need time." he said softly just wishing he were fool enough to give in and let those dark eyes take him away to a dream he always had wanted. But instead his eyes remained focused on the microwave door and he could see the man behind him in the reflection.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm
(((OOC: Oooo reply link on the other forum is my savior...

Actually, I fell asleep about 8pm... then my mom dropped something in the kitchen at 11:30pm... guess who's awake now... -sigh- My side hurts... -dies- I need to find something in my anime archives to watch.

Let's take a poll!
Out of these two, what do you guys think I should watch, ne?

1.) Initial D (Season 1) (With Miki Shinichirou, Koyasu Takehito, and Seki Tomokazu) - It's about drifting/cars... and a rather old anime.
or
2.) Moyashimon (With Saiga Mitsuki, Sugiyama Noriaki, and Konishi Katsuyuki) - It's about a boy who can see these weird cute things that remind me of Tamagotchi...

I really hope Nurarihyon no Mago Season 2 finished downloading soon... I'd like to get caught up on the new season of Natsume Yuujinchou...

I finished watching "Juuni Kokuki" today. The Emperor of En, Shouryuu, reminds me SO MUCH of Shi Ryuuki, the Emperor in Saiunkoku Monogatari... except Shouryuu has a deep voice and looks more like Ran Shuuei from Saiunkoku... But both Ryuuki and Shouryuu are thought of as "Baka" Emperors hehehe.

Ash's top 3 songs of the day for your listening pleasure:
1.) Until the Last Day - GACKT (Dragon Age)
http://www.jpopasia.com/celebrity/gackt/videos/until-the-last-day::20100.html
2.) Top Star Revolution - Kisho Taniyama as Natsuki Shinomiya (Uta Prince-sama no Maji Love 00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhHyNJLN668
3.) Rage Your Dream - M.O.V.E. (Initial D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4

BTW Kaiko... I use JPopSuki to find the TV performances. They're in .TS format so if you get them, use VLC to watch them. Just search for GACKT. The PV for Until the Last Day makes me feel nostalgic... it's so classic GACKT.

Oh and I finished playing Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. Now I'm playing Golden Sun. It's fun to do random encounter battles in that game to Initial D songs hehehe.)))

~ ~ ~

Naoko laughed softly, "Territorial much?" he asked, just before blushing slightly at the kiss. "You know, I..."

Then Ko burst into the room, startling the blond who turned amber eyes on the boy in confusion for a moment. "Teddy..." he could help it and the pianist began to laugh all curled up in blanket and akuma at the moment. "I caught a cold from the snow so Ryu-kun decided to keep me warm."

Thank god they still had their clothes on, even if Naoko's yukata was a little askew...

"Presents, ne? Guess we should get up then..." amber eyes fell on the violinist. "Want to let me up now, Ryu hebi?" he teased. "I feel more like the poor bunny stuck in a snakes coils than a teddy bear." the blond winked at Ko, beginning to extract himself from his lover's tight embrace.

For a long time, Nakai didn't move. The snow was still deep outside and they had no place to go stuck in the resturant like this.
It wouldn't be wise to carrying the 'kid' all the way home in the snow...

So when the waitress checked on them, Kai was given the okay to let Chiyou sleep for a bit, covering the young man with a blanket while he ordered a new meal, paying for the first one he'd let get cold.

To pass the time, the blond talked to the waitress as she did various things. She was now aware of who he was, so they talked about music mostly.

But still, every once in a while, Kai would check on the sleeping Chiyou.

"Now who's thinking kinky?" Akihiko shot back with a smirk.
Izzy's toes made him laugh softly... but then the sudden outburst. Well, he should have expected that...

"Okay so it's more than a few grand. It's worth it if I can sleep a little more peacefully knowing that you're even a bit safer, Ruki. Besides... I can decline payment for something." Narcissus replied, staying stubborn about the subject.

Izzy's well being was more important than money.

"No, Shou has no idea." Akihiko added honestly. "Ojisan, Hiroki, and myself know. Well now you too I guess. Hayato knows though... he was there when I made the deal with Izo."

Smiling softly, the young Koyasu leaned back against the sofa comfortably. "Chocolate. Sure. Oh wait within the year... hmmm..." he winced, not sure how to answer that. "Well... I want to change the way the world sees me. Like... I want there to be a performing Narcissus, but also a performing Koyasu Akihiko... if that makes sense. What about you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 am

User Image

Jun just stood there, his arms falling weakly to his side as Shou pulled and struggled his way out of the embrace.

"You're...punishing me." he declared very softly, words almost a whisper.
The look on Jun's face was lost, longing, so full of an unrequited desire.

"You're punishing me for being punished. You're hurting me for hurting you, which I only did because I was hurting to begin with. I hardly think this is how we should be treating eachother. I hardly think this is appropriate, however much you want to guard yourself. Sometimes...being in love means letting your guard down...so, as a Christmas gift, won't you please say it for me, just this one time. Tell me, truly. Do you love me? Do you love me now? Did you love me then? Or...are you simply waiting for a chance to hurt me as badly as I hurt you?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ko flying through the door was certainly not what Ryu had expected at the moment. It left him rather wide-eyed, with a slight facial twitch.

And he had just said...

Ko, however, didn't seem to think anything of the situation. That, at least, was a relief to the violinist.

"Well, we're friends, Na-kun. Of course I'd want to help you! What's wrong with giving hugs, anyway?" Ryu said, further covering up what they were actually doing.

"Hebi ja nai, Usagi-kun!" the red-eyed star laughed, letting the blond go so that they could get up. It was time to...do "family" things.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games