Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou paused for a moment and stared at Jun as if some mental gear had shifted within his head. His bright eyes seemed searching for some meaning to the deeper statement as if some miraculous knowledge would be obtained but the great division between Sai's original memories and Shou's skewed ones never met in the middle. If there were a shift between the two personas it might have been fairly close but then....

Ko looked up and said, "Sleeping for years? Are you a Bear??"

Then Shou blinked and remained firmly as he was, "Oh no...Bears only sleep in the winter...it's...um...Hibernation." He pointed out then tilted his head as he took Ko's hand. "Jun, slept for years because of an accident." This much Shou seemed to be able to string together from various conversations with Naoko, Haru and even Jun. Although the details prior to that accident weren't within his memories at all. He would have never guessed his body had been even remotely in the area.

"For years??" Ko eyes blinked in surprise looking up at Jun even as they started to walk out of the lounge. "Then you shouldn't be tired at all! You've had more sleep than any of us." Ko said confidently as he grabbed Jun's hand and dragged him along.

Shou laughed, "Indeed, he has had more sleep than any of us. Which gives him a lot of catching up to do with those of us who remained awake every day."

Ko laughed, "I don't know if very many people can keep up with you, Uncle Shou." The boy scrambled to keep up with the longer legs of the star till Shou realized he was moving a little fast and slowed down.

It caused a small giggle to escape the child as he finally walked side by side with the two older men. "I want to grow longer legs soon!"

"Stretching helps that, lots of stretching. I could pull one end of you this way and have Jun pull the other end of you that way until you are longer than a giraffe!" Shou teased with a wide smirk on his lips as he started pulling up on Ko's hand in his own.

"Nuuuu!!" squealed the boy as he squirmed in Shou's grasp.

"What do you think Jun? Would it give him longer legs?" Shou's merriment seemed to know no end as he dangled the boy in one hand for a few moments.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Laughter escaped Jun's pale lips as the child took his hand and pulled him along.

"Well, yes, I have slept more than any of you, but the kind of sleep I was in was to heal my body...and when you sleep that long, it makes you...well, tired and weak, like an old, old man. Not that I'm too terribly weak. Not like I was when I first woke up. I'm almost as strong as Superman now." he obviously teased, though he did have to wonder, just what had he missed out on in that coma? What would things be like if that had never happened? Would Ko be here? Would Shou? Would he be with Sai? Or Naoko? Would Naoko be with Ryuukaze? Would the trip to Hawaii ever have happened? If not for his accident...would the lives of so many be...completely different? Better? Worse?

No....he had to stop....this negative thinking would surely make itself known, rub off on Ko, even. He simply couldn't have that.

The silly talk of stretching the boy out brought him back around like the crack of a whip, and he found himself smiling again, laughing loudly.

"I don't know, Shou...it depends on which end of him is stretchier. He might end up with arms so long they drag the ground!"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"So it's not good to sleep that long." replied Ko although he was obviously confused about how one would sleep that long even after an accident. But the kid tried to comprehend it in the best way he could. "But now that you're superman you don't need to sleep anymore!" Ko probably was teasing because his face had a rosy grin on it that fit the child's happy nature right now. "If Uncle Naoko and Uncle RyuuRyuu are still in bed then we better tell them that sleeping too long is bad."

It was then Shou burst into laughter. "Oh well yes, we could tell them that but there is a big difference between sleeping in and sleeping as long as Jun. Don't worry Ko...Once the holidays are over, you'll see how little those boys sleep."

Shou actually was very pleased that Ko was being so cheerful. It had taken a lot of coaxing from Naoko to get the little guy out of his shell. But now that the shell had been peeled back, Ko took to things much better. He seemed to be Ok with anyone that Naoko or himself said was OK. Although he didn't seem to be that interested in other people yet. Maybe that was a good thing. He didn't stray that far away from them. At least for now. Shou knew that keeping the boy close was good...at the moment but eventually, the boy would have school. Although Shou knew he couldn't send him to traditional school...

He smiled at Jun as he lifted the boy further, "Oh maybe then he'd be a Monkey instead! Eek! Eek!" Shou mimicked the sound of a monkey while Ko squirmed and squealed. "Kind of sounds like one too."

Ko laughed really hard "No! I don't want to be....wait! If I had longer arms I could play the guitar better! Keep stretching!!"

That's when Shou set the boy down and patted his back with a teasing smile on his face, "Oh no no no...I think I would like to keep my guitars. And well if you were a monkey, I'd have to put you in the backyard to live. Monkeys don't get house privileges or vacations."

"Oh..." Ko nose wrinkled at the thought. "I don't think I want to be a monkey then."

Shou smiled even though a part of him was lost in thought. He had been happy for the most part. Things seemed almost...normal. Well normal as they could be with his new charge in hand. He hadn't much time to think about himself...Jun...or anything otherwise. He wouldn't ruin Ko's vacation dwelling on thoughts that had spilled out in the massage chamber. All of that had been locked away behind a beauteous mask waiting for the moment he could freely sort out his own feelings.

He had changed...good or bad, he wasn't sure. But the tsunami had engraved something within his soul....or had it been Izzy that had done that. Out there had changed him. And when he returned...Ko had been so abruptly placed into his life. Surely Naoko wanted him to talk about his world but maybe that refraining and selection of words had been more for Naoko's sake than his own. But Shou knew that he wasn't a weak man and could weather that storm within his eyes. Izzy told him so many things that seemed to make sense. And still did...even if some times his whole world spun like the planetary orbits.

Shou determined his magical course by a whim and a prayer - be a good parent, a great musician and certainly the brightest star in the galaxy. The first challenge somehow seemed huge in comparison to others at times. And he wasn't sure how...how he'd manage. But, he could do anything that he set his mind to. Anything....everything...

What role did others play in that world? Jun? That question would be answered over time. But Shou still found the companionship...warm...inviting. The attraction hadn't change but...still Shou was wary. He didn't have a short term memory no matter how many times he played that game. Some things did stick. Naoko....that was another unusual question. He needed to change that younger man's world...or was that really what he needed to do at all? Maybe confronting Matsumoto Izo would solve some of those issues? Or maybe Naoko just needed to...grow up? That thought could have spiraled into other extrapolated points but soon the door of his suite became apparent.

Ko grabbed Shou's key right out of his pocket and slid it into the door so he could open it. "UNCLE NAOKO!!! We're back!!" Scurring inside and setting the key on the table he went immediately to the buffet and snagged a banana.

Shou didn't say a word but smiled as his 'monkey' started peeling the fruit. He just grinned at Jun. Sometimes it was fun being a parent. Slipping his phone out of his pocket he took a quick shot before Ko noticed. "I have to save this for blackmail when he's older." Shou whispered.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 pm
(((OOC: Gomen!!! -bows- I've been MIA for 2 reasons. Reason #1... laundry. Not your typical laundry... but EPIC laundry... of the entire house... took 3 days to do it all. Plus I also picked up the entire house and have had a lot more daily things I have to do (for my mom mostly) now that my dad's working again (thankfully). Reason #2... Sengoku Basara... I watched both seasons and the movie in the last couple days between laundry loads. I've also been playing "Genji" for PS2 and I watched "Bunraku" with GACKT the other day (OMG... so effing amazing!). OH! I made this awesome drink that was like 4 shots of Shochu mixed with Cran Grape Juice with a splash of Coconut flavoring... nummy! I invented that to drink while watching GACKT be all samurai awesome in "Bunraku"... seriously... his English was SO GOOD. But somehow... him speaking Japanese is just still sooooo much sexier... yummy... Also, I'm trying to go to sleep earlier than 3 or 4 am (I'm averaging 1am or midnight atm) so I haven't been able to actually plug into the internet (and 9 times out of 10, Gaia doesn't give me a reply link/button to click) because my dad is either using it to check his email (at night)... or my mom is using it (during the day). I had my post for Azriel halfway done for like 3 days! It's up now btw.
Also... hehehehe Ko made me think of Gensoumaden Saiyuki's Son Goku. In my head I so hear his words said by Souichirou Hoshi, hehehe.
Oh and for Jun... seriously... Would Naoko be with Ryuukaze? No. He'd probably locked in your closet again... -sighs-
Naoko: STOP PICKING ON ME!
Hehehehe...)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko frowned, "Is it such a bad thing that my light is attracted to your darkness?" he asked softly, one hand wiggling free to gently rest against Ryu's cheek. "Would you rather my light find another darkness? Or my darkness... to find a new light?"

To him, it was a very serious question.

Deep down... could Ryuukaze have ever wished that the burden known as Naoko wasn't laid on him? Could he have ever wished Naoko loved someone else? That Naoko wasn't there... that the darkness in his soul might have simply driven them apart?

For the young Oumori... Ryu was everything. Ryu and Sai and Ko... they were his family. His lover... His brother... His nephew... THEY mattered.

Nothing else mattered anymore.

Did the music still matter?

That... would remain to be seen...

But the that serious expression gave way to rolled eyes. "Baka... she was hitting on you. God you're such an idiot sometimes..." the pianist teased, pinching Ryu's cheek. "But it's endearing... your idiocy..." the blond said with a laugh.

Two seconds later, Ko's voice was plainly heard in the other room. Sighing, Naoko looked away from Ryu. "I... guess we have to get up... ne?" he asked, shivering slightly.

It wasn't that he didn't want to join in the festivities... he just had a cold.
Didn't feel good...
Just wanted to be warm and held in Ryu's arms...

But it would hinder Ko to see that.
Naoko KNEW that seeing two men together like that would, more likely than not, force the boy back into his shell of sorts.

Ryuukaze couldn't hang on him... he couldn't hang on his akuma... they had to appear friends... band mates... nothing else in that poor innocent boy's eyes.

"Ryu-kun... we can't let Ko-kun know that we're... well lovers or together like that. It..." the blond shook his head, still not looking at the man who held him. "I don't want to hurt that boy..."

Kai heard Chiyou crying, but he didn't move to comfort him.
At least not initially.

"Don't you dare tell me you're sorry." the guitarist hissed, glancing over his shoulder at the 'kid', his expression stern and serious... a cold hardness in his features that probably would have reminded Chiyou of Naoko.

Except, of course, the insanity wasn't there. Just anger.

Nakai took a long pull on his cigarette, not wanting to fool with the younger man for a moment and just let the 'kid' cry it out.
Hadn't this been what Chiyou needed to do anyway?
To cry?
To just let it out?

"You were holding that secret in so damn long... holding in that pain... cry, Hi-chan." Kai's amber eyes softened as he watched the reflection of Chiyou in the glass of a window. "But don't apologize.." turning, the guitarist walked over and sat down on the bench beside Hideki, lifting the 'kid's' face to look into those eyes...

Eyes that weren't Chiyou's...
Eyes that belonged to some poor dead b*****d...
But eyes that could only see Nakai for some reason...

Kai pulled Chiyou closed in a hug. "Just let it out... all of it."

Narcisuss sighed, "Okay... I'll make sure you have things to microwave... but not tv-dinners." he replied, not budging on the subject.

His lover was going to get lots of good nutrition.

"I'll just have my chef come more often and make things that you can take from the fridge to the microwave. Least that way," he continued, stealing one of Izzy's nachos. "You'll be eating healthy. You'll need it to keep up with me once I'm back to my old self... in and out of work." the musician teased before becoming serious, listening.

It was something no one had ever really noticed about Akihiko.
He listened.
Sure, he might not agree or do what the other person wanted... but he listened. For as arrogant as he was... he listened.

Akihiko smirked, "Sleeping in the same bed I like. Bathroom... no problem. I've no qualms if you get up earlier than me... smoke in the kitchen might freak me out but..." he stopped, blue eyes gazing at the kitchen around them.

It wasn't HIS kitchen now... not really.
It was THEIRS.

"You're not a guest..." Narcissus replied honestly with a sigh. "But I see your point. I want you to LIVE here, Ruki... not just be here. You're not here for my convenience... well except when working then yeah you are." the musician spoke with a smirk and a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. "At least to a certain extent you're there for my convenience when I'm Narcissus... but... I want you to live WITH me... not just be my guest."

Sighing again, the young tiger leaned back, putting his hands behind his head as he looked up at the ceiling. "Looks like it's your kitchen too... ne? Still, no tv-dinners." the smirk came back to Akihiko's face as he focused on Izzy once more. "Other than that... buy all the cheese sauce you want. Hell, we'll make an entire shelf dedicated to cheese sauce just for you."

It wasn't like Narcissus was saying Izzy could LIVE there... that part of Akihiko just had to get used to the idea.

He wasn't alone anymore...

(((OOC: Not many can say that no doubt. Hehehe You's sexy voice... -can't stop giggling at the mental image of Haru and Sephiroth instead-)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy sighed because it would be impossible to make Narcissus deal with any TV dinners but he could accept having food that was easy to microwave. Thankfully. "Oh? Wait..I think you'll have to keep up with me. I'm going to make good use of this head start I have here!" he teased back knowing that once Narcissus got going again the man could be like a bonfire.

"Thanks at least I won't have worry about starving when you're busy." he said with a smile and realizing that maybe this was a good thing afterall because he would have to eat better if he were to even consider being a star. As a manager, he could afford to get by on missed meals...

Izzy sat there quietly and listened to Akihiko's response. The man did listen more. Ok...maybe he listened when they first met but sometimes didn't give him enough respect to show it. But that was then and this was now. "Oh..really? So I guess you're still going to be a 'jerk' to your Manager? Are those the days I should expect to be going to my own 'apartment'?" his eyes also held a bit of mischief as he ate another nachos and grinned.

"You really did hate my tv dinners...didn't you?" he shook his head thinking of the food that had been his life style for so long. He was going to have to learn to change too. "Ok...I can live with that." he answered in regards to the cheese sauce. In Japan, cheese sauce was harder to come by. He'd have to shop in specialty stores or see if the better grocery stores carried it. Then again, maybe his aunt would just ship him a box every now and then. He'd be happy.

"I have a feeling we are still going to have a lot of learning to do about each other. But..." He paused to suck in the last nacho. "Mm...lets get the cocoa mugs ready. Lord of the Rings is waiting and....You get to start with the first question because you came up with this game." he said with a smile as he put his plate in the dishwasher and then started to clean up the rest of his mess.

At least, Izzy knew how to clean up after himself. His other apartments had been tidy too. It was just his kitchen skills that were sorely lacking.

(( Naughty Nil...You should leave us at least a message if you're going to disappear for awhile. Since you don't use IM that often anymore...we can never know what to expect. But at least you've had fun and got your house work done. )))

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 am

"Jerk? Me?" Akihiko feigned ignorance but then smirked. "No I'm not going to be an a** to you. I'm still going to tease you, but I won't be like I was before. Least not on a good day. Bad day though hey, anything goes. I'm still getting used to this, remember?" he said, that smirk still in place.

Standing, Narcissus headed over to the counter and began to fix the cocoa. "And no I'm not going to kick you out. If you're pissed at me then that's one thing... but I want you to live here, Ruki." the young tiger spoke, his back to Izzy as he heated up some milk. "I want you to be at home here. I... oddly enough really liked the days I spent at your apartment... even if I was being a jerk." Carefully he poured some of the milk into two mugs then added some Godiva cocoa powder from the pantry, stirring it slowly. "First question then." the musician spoke, turning and handing Izzy his mug. "I already know you hate winter and shoveling, but what is your fondest winter memory."

Why not start the game on the way to the living room? From the sounds of the television, it was a commercial right now anyway.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes...You!" Izzy replied not accepting that 'ignorance'. "You better not me. Mm...seems like I'll have to live with the idea that you're going to be teasing me for the rest of my days." he said with a softer smile. He could live with the teasing but he had a feeling that he'd have to learn to live with the spoiled rotten parts of Narcissus too.

"I guess I'll have to get a few clothes moved over here. Maybe I just need to buy new clothes." he said as he remembered that his apartment really was rather sparse at the moment. "It's going to be different living here...and making this my home too." He said as his eyes drifted around the kitchen trying to start feeling out the idea of calling this his kitchen too. He wasn't quite there yet...It would take him some time.

"My apartment was cozy and I think you just liked my bed and comforter a lot." He laughed as he watched Akihiko prepare the cocoa. Well, at least Izzy knew he could make his own cocoa without too much difficulty. However, Akihiko used better chocolate. Yeah, he'd have to get used to a whole different level of food. Not that Izzy didn't have his own money, he still was careful about his expenses.

"Mmm...my fondest memory? Ah....that would have to be one Christmas many years ago in LA. My uncle gave me my first car diagnostic tools specifically designed for sports cars. Then, he and I rebuilt an older mustang that holiday season. I think that my aunt was doing his job as well as hers while he spent time with me. We had a lot of fun shopping websites and auto part stores. Even a couple junkyards too for the parts we needed. Although we ended up having to order a custom built piece to finish the project."

Izzy's most manly quality was his love of fast cars and working on engines. He didn't do it as much these days because he had no time but he knew plenty about cars and could spot the issues in most of the ones he drove. America was a lot more wide open for cars than Japan so there just wasn't the room for a fleet of cool cars parked in the garage to tinker with.

"Mmm...that reminds me. I wonder how long it will take my lotus to get shipped over here." he pondered as he took a shot of his cocoa. Then he looked up and started walking to the living room, "Now I suppose it is my turn to ask you one. Ummm...If you could be anyone else that you know currently, who would that be and why?"

((Btw...there is a post in the other forum, Nil. )))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but laugh softly, "Hey, your bed was cozy. Mine's too big... but yours was JUST the right size. Besides, you'd get bored if I didn't tease you..." he joked, leading the way into the living room and sitting down. "We'll buy you a new wardrobe. I want to play dress up with you, remember?" blue eyes shone brilliantly in the room's dim lighting, Narcissus' gaze focused on Izzy and Izzy alone.
Their game was important to him...
"So you're saying I should buy you a collector's edition set of 'Initial D' then?" the young tiger asked, finding the car-side of Izzy to be very... intriguing. He himself knew nothing about cars except that they got him from point A to point B... and that there would be a special place in his garage for his partner's Lotus once it arrived. After all, there were only a few cars there now... a large empty garage.
Hardly seemed befitting of a star like him.
Hearing Lucky talk though, only reminded Akihiko how much his manager's hobbies differed from his own. Would it round them both out? Allow them to experience new things?
Only time would tell.
"Your aunt and uncle are... something else." the young Koyasu said with a fond smile. "I'm actually more afraid of your aunt than your uncle... and that's saying a lot because I'm afraid of no one." his smile remained, but then that gaze focused on the hot cup of cocoa in his hands.

"Yuuji-kun..." Akihiko whispered before offering Izzy a sad smile. "Least then the love I had for my sister wouldn't have been so taboo. But... I think more importantly... because he knows who hurt you. He's... well he was a happily married man with a family... a real family. If I were him, your attacker would have been brought to justice and I would have known the bonds of family a lot earlier in life. Course..." those blue eyes glinted knowingly. "I wouldn't have met you like this... or hell might not have met you at all. We wouldn't be here now... I wouldn't be happy like this... and who knows, I might've screwed up having a little family anyway." lithe fingers gripped the warm mug and brought it to his lips. "Fate can be changed by such a little thing... ne?"

After a sip, those blue eyes were on Izzy again. "What made you pursue a career as a manager when you've got such a wonderful voice?"

(((OOC: Yeah. We keep having random power outages and I got annoyed with it yesterday hehehe. We didn't have power for over an hour this morning! But I'm working on my posts there now. Also, I posted so late today because I was re-reading some stuff hehehe... like Akihiko's reaction to Izzy being hurt.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Your's is only too big when your alone in it." Izzy pointed out. "But then again, you like to snuggle. So maybe my bed was perfect." Now he was missing that double bed and those early nights they shared. However, they could revisit those days again once they got a new mattress to replace the one on that bed.

"Oh well, no. I've read some of the series though." he grinned as he thought of the manga. "I should have a personalized plate put on my new car when it gets here." That thought drifted through his head as he sat down on the couch and held the warm mug in his hands. He realized that one day, he'd have to teach Akihiko to drive. It just had to happen. The man shouldn't be stuck waiting on others to take him around.

"Aren't they?" he laughed then leaned back against the couch and started to relax. "Oh...you are? I suppose she can be fearsome when she wants to be. Mm...Well best not to get them both angry at the same time then. But...I really think they like you. And I'm sure they want you to come back with me next time I go to the US."

However, the answer to his question was rather surprising. Izzy stared into his mug for a moment listening to the words. "You and Yuuji are so much alike. And I wish that he didn't have to suffer so much. And I wish you didn't aggravate each other so much. But I guess I can see why you'd want to be him sometimes." He looked up with his own sad smile. Izzy didn't know if Yuuji's son was still alive...out there...and he guessed if it had anything to do with Ohayou's enemies chances were....poor. But he had to hope that someday Akihiko and Yuuji could find a way to forgive and move forward. Somehow.

He sighed trying to let that thought escape when the next question was asked. It caused him to purse his lips in thought for the longest time. "I really never sang much as a youth. I always was interested in getting far away from my father and finding a sure road to success. My aunt's work made money and I found it fascinating to organize the artistic endeavors of others into something that shined for the world to see. So I never really pursued singing except in Karaoke. All my friends just thought I was good at mimicking my stars...And my stars...I flattered them, cheered them on with renditions of their music when we'd go to Karaoke together. I never had done any music of my own until Shou opened my eyes to the idea. He said that I should stand on my own and shine rather than hide in the shadow of another sun. He's rather poetic and persistent." Izzy, fingers lifted the cup and tilted it to his lips.

He took a slow sip and then let the liquid warm his inner mouth before swallowing. "So that's why...I never really knew until Shou showed me the way." Izzy smiled and licked the corner of his mouth were a dab of cocoa lingered. Then a question came to the forefront of his mind, "Mmm...I remember how you treated me that first meeting I was to have with Nakai. You were a real jerk and stole a kiss from me! I really should have punched you. Mmm...but my question sort of relates to that meeting. Why did you really reject me as your manager the first time? I've heard all sorts of reasons...but I want to hear your real thoughts..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 pm

"I only like to snuggle with you." Akihiko corrected Izzy, pointing out that very important fact.
Even when he'd been with Michi, they hadn't exactly snuggled. Tanaka might have been massaging out some kink in the musician's back or Narcissus himself might have been sleeping... but they hadn't snuggled.

Thinking over his partner's request, the young tiger smiled. "What should it say, ne? Ruki? Koibito?" the smile was beyond mischievous. "Ishi would look nice... in all seriousness. As for your family... I'm glad they like me. At first I was starting to think your uncle wanted to kick my a**... I think your aunt likes me more... and I'd normally chalk that up to my charming tendencies with the ladies but... where your aunt's concerned... I'm not an idiot."

"We aggravate each other because we care... or hate the other, some days I'm not sure." Akihiko sighed, setting his hot cocoa down on the coffee table and stretching out on the sofa. "He loved my sister and ended up setting my house on fire killing my parents. It wasn't on purpose, but it still happened. On the other side of the board, I'm most likely the reason his family is destroyed... his boy missing... We destroyed each others lives. If I could make amends I would... but his mistakes were those of a foolish boy. Mine were those of an arrogant b*****d. That's a little harder to atone for."

Laughter however bubbled up from the young tiger. 'Yare yare, Ruki... I'm going to start thinking Shou-san is equal to the Buddha pretty soon in your eyes." he picked up his cup of cocoa, raising it in front of his face so that his blue eyes were the only feature Izzy could see. "Might make a man jealous..." Narcissus teased before suddenly taking complete stock of the new question.

He set the cup in his lap and frowned, thinking. "I didn't want someone knowing me as closely as a manager knows their star." Akihiko replied truthfully. "In my eyes you were cute but you were shipped in from a rival studio that drowned. I didn't care the reason... in my eyes, at that time, you were just trash that washed up on Ohayou's shores after a strong storm." The young Koyasu couldn't bring himself to look at Izzy when he said that, but it certainly was the truth.
"I was angry that ojisan thought to fit me, the star of Ohayou, with someone like you... and I didn't want to get to know you or anyone. I enjoyed my aloof life, doing things as I pleased... the managers I'd had before managed from a very very far distance, handling the things I didn't want to deal with while I was given free artistic reign." a smirk, sad and full of remembrance came to his face. "Guess I really was a jerk, ne?"

Akihiko sipped the cocoa, knowing that his answer would probably cut Izzy deep... but the man beside him deserved honesty.
This was a game about the truth, after all.
After all they'd been through... Ishi had won the tiger cub's heart... even if back then, that heart had been too thorny to win without pain.

"At the charity event... were you happy?" Narcissus asked suddenly. "I mean... I didn't see you in the crowd but I knew you'd be there and... well... you'd never seen me perform live. Even though we'd both argued earlier... I can't help but wonder if during the event, you forgot that and were happy for a time."

(((OOC: Gomen... I had to take benedryl cause the neighbor was mowing weeds and it aggravated my asthma bad... and I was re-watching Rurouni Kenshin while eating dinner and I feel asleep not long after I ate.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe you prefer to only snuggle with me because I fit in this space so well. " he said as he pointed from chin to hip on Akihiko. Izzy knew exactly how he liked to sleep close and snuggled in right at the chest, neck and shoulders. And it seemed that Akihiko liked to hold him at times like a teddy bear with one arm draped over him. Thus, being shorter than his partner worked out to each of their advantage.

Izzy blushed at the comment and took an extra sip of his cocoa to hide the red. "No. it won't say...Ruki or Koibito. You're being an imp an you know it!" Then he thought about the other option. "Mm...Ishi might work but I was thinking maybe Lucky. I guess I'll have to see what the DMV has available."

"You both care about each other...I think. But you both have to be willing to put the past behind you. I guess that Yuuji can't until...well...until he has resolution about his son." Izzy sighed as he thought about Yuuji's problem. It seemed one of impossible odds. Although Izzy considered hiring a private detective and maybe somehow light could be shed over the web and one mystery solved. He could say many things to Akihiko about how he could improve around Yuuji but the hole in a Father's heart couldn't be filled Akihiko's good deeds.

"Shou's got a lot of good points but Buddha-like quality is definitely not one of them." he said with a knowing chuckle as his eyes watched Akihiko's blue eyes over the mug. While the voice was teasing, he had to wonder what thoughts lay beyond those pool blue eyes.

The frown upon Akihiko's lips warned Izzy of what was to come and he braced himself for words that might not be what he wished to hear. But at the time, with what Akihiko was then, he should have expected. Pushing up his glasses with his finger tips, he nodded understandingly as he took in the truth. Seemed like that some of the rumors had been justified but others didn't quite match up. But hearing it from Narcissus verified some of what he had suspected. "You were a big jerk. You really upset me after you had left. Made my meeting with Nakai...very unprofessional until I pulled myself together. If I would have only been the person I am now, back then."

The honesty hurt but he had asked and he had been more prepared for the answer than he might have been awhile back. He was stronger now. That made some of this easier...although it still stung.

"Chiyou's song made me so sad but then I got to see your performance and I remember my jaw dropping. It was such a work of art and I was very happy. Just seeing you accomplish so much after such heartbreak. I remember how hard it was to get backstage. I wanted to be the first to congratulate you even though I knew that would be impossible with so many fans swarming around. Just seeing you shine made me so happy." His face held a glow as he remembered those moments just before everything had fell apart. Just before..." He didn't want to think about the horrors that came afterwards.

Taking a sip of his cocoa, he looked up at the tv and saw that the movie had started but he was more intrigued by their conversation than the movie at the moment. "What changed your mind about taking me on as your manager?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 pm

"Seriously?" Akihiko asked, wondering if his partner really REALLY want to know what had sparked his interest. "At the time, Ruki... you just looked like fun to screw with. Mentally, physically, the whole nine yards." those blue eyes were serious, but there was a bit of humor in them. "I was jealous that Nakai might get someone fun to play with, I'm a very petty and jealous man sometimes... so I figured I'd have a go at you before he did." laughing softly, the musician shook his head. "One thing lead to another and... well..." he let that thought trail off.

There hadn't been a concrete reason for Narcissus' actions. Izzy had just been... cute. So spur of the moment, the young tiger had conjured up question after question in order to bait Lucky into a trap.
A trap where the tiger cub waited to play with it's food...

To Narcissus... people were just playthings back then. He hadn't understood real bonds of friendship and love because he hadn't experienced them himself. People were there for him to screw with then toss away when someone else caught his eye.

Now though... he really just wanted to screw, mentally, with people who pissed him off.

"Of course I was a jerk. I was that way to everyone. Don't think I just called you out as being in need of my wicked tongue." Akihiko continued, sipping his cocoa. "Hiroki usually got the brunt of it anyway... I used to hate him so much..." but then suddenly the musician smirked. "Hey, you fit damn well right in my arms. PLUS I have a good metabolism so I radiate heat... which is an extra plus for you. Think of it as survival of the fittest... the weaker seeks out a symbiotic relationship with the strong..." Akihiko was teasing obviously, but he had a point.

His body kept Izzy damn warm on cold snowy nights.

But Narcissus said nothing more about Yuuji. There were some wounds that would take time to heal, and lately his cousin had been a bigger b*****d to him than normal. Sure it was the stress... but Yuuji had used biting words in regards to Akihiko's appearance... and that had hurt his confidence and self esteem more than the man cared to admit.
It had been so hard to just let Izzy see the scars... to not be gorgeous for a change... to be... human...

"Guess it's my turn again..." the young Koyasu eventually said, thinking hard on what he wanted to ask this time. "What person do you admire most and why? You don't have to know them and they can be a dead historical figure too."

(((OOC; Oh btw, I heard some songs on anime that I thought would fit well for people.
For Izzy, the ending theme to "Saraiya Goyou" because it's partly in English and somehow it just seems like something he'd sing to me.
For Chiyou, the opening theme to "Saraiya Goyou", especially with his "forgiveness" kick, hehehe.
And for Narcissus, the ending theme to "Genji Monogatari Sennenki" as a secret song that he wrote for his sister.
I figured I'd say that before I forgot... oh and btw... BAD MAINTENANCE MAN!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's shoulders slumped just a bit when he heard that answer. "Wow...it really was all that base. Nothing to do with my skills...nothing to do with any of my hard work." For a moment, looking back up until now he had a glimmer of hope that there actually had been something else going on in Narcissus' head at the time but it truly had been that simple.

"I'm glad I didn't know the true back then." he shook his head and feeling a little stung by that comment even more so than the last. "I must have held you in higher regard than I should have, Mr. Narcissus." he looked up as he teased. "I can laugh about it now. Things did work out. But now I wish Nakai would have been a bit more interested in me just to give you a challenge."

"Yes it is an extra plus for me and my cold toes." he agreed heartily and then laughed, "Maybe I was weaker then. But...even now, my toes are still get cold." Pulling his feet up on to the couch, he slide them forward until they sunk under the edge of Akihiko's butt. "Ah...that's better already."

"Admire most? Mm....When I think over the years I'd have to say Crystal. She showed me the way out of the trap my parents set for me. She took me in even though I was a bit of a troublemaker. She put me in my place when I needed it and has supported me when I've really needed it. But she's also not afraid to dish out tough love. Sometimes she wouldn't come to my rescue until I went through all the options and then I started going through all my options before calling her. She taught me a lot about the music industry and helped me get my feet wet. When I got my job at Indie, she was the first one to congratulate me. Although sometimes when I look back, I'm sure...she had a hand in my hiring. She rescued me from Indie, and found me a job at Ohayou when others wouldn't look at anyone from Indie. I owe a lot to her." His eyes held many good memories of his Aunt and in his heart she was just his 'mom'. Even if not by blood, she was the one he knew had accepted that role and welcome him in.

His fingers slowly took his mug to his lips and he was content. That part of his life had always been stable and warm. He never had doubts about where his family was. "Ah...now it is my turn."

Setting himself against the couch pillows again, he took another sip of his mug as if formulating the words in his cocoa before pulling them off his breath, "Are you jealous of Shou?"

Too many times the word 'jealous' had slipped from his partner's tongue. Always a hint at what it 'might be' but right now, he'd truly know what was behind those blue eyes.

((OOC: Hahah...yeah well...just wait there's more! Hahah. Time for bed now.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

"I'm a shallow b*****d sometimes, Ruki." Akihiko replied honestly.

"Sometimes... I would do things just to see what happened... like with Hiroki for instance. I didn't expect to get banished from Ohayou at the time... I just wanted to screw with his head and see what resulted. I did the same with you and..."

But then Narcissus jumped slightly. "Damn, Ruki your feet are ice cubes!" he squeaked, frozen toes now resting under him.

The young Koyasu laughed, "That'll never change, ne? You and your icy feet... yare yare..." Akihiko twisted his body playfully, pressing Izzy's toes into the sofa before crossing his legs to sit fully on the couch, his manager's feet firmly stuck underneath him.

"I think you've repaid your debt to Crystal-san." Narcissus spoke with a smile. "Though you probably don't realize it... but... I think raising you was repayment enough. You're her little Ruki, even if you're not so little any more."

That sort of family bond... it made Akihiko feel a bit sad and yet happy at the same time. To see that normality... to know his partner was loved by others, deeply, not just by himself... it warmed his heart.

But then that next question came...

Sighing, Narcissus' blue eyes closed and he didn't say anything for a long time. But then, that gaze turned down to the mug in his lap, he nodded.

"Hai... I'm jealous of Shou..." another sigh escaped the young Koyasu and he shook his head. "I should have been there to save you. But it was him. The way he looks at you... the way you talk about him... it hurts but... it's reality." Akihiko looked up at Izzy. "And you've a right to talk about him like that, I'm not saying to stop. He brought out beautiful music from you... I couldn't do that. Only me hurting you could help you sing from in here..." Narcissus touched his own chest then shook his head again. "At first I was just jealous of Shou because he was my rival and he had... well he had a band but he had FRIENDS. I looked back at my life when I was working with him, and realized I finally had friendship. From you and Michi... hell even Chiyou. So my jealousy faded and we could do the concert because he no longer had anything I wanted... petty as that might sound." sighing, Akihiko's gaze focused on Izzy again. "I'm petty, aren't I? And no that's not my next question to you but... I am... I shouldn't be jealous but the two of you share a bond that I don't understand and can't understand and sometimes yes that frustrates me and I feel like a jealous little boy who's toy train is made of plastic while those of his friends are shinny metal."

But then Akihiko's sad smile turned happy. "But then I think about the fact that Shou... hasn't had the pleasure of you in bed... hasn't felt the warmth of your lips against his own... hasn't begun to memorize every inch of your body... and probably hasn't been backhanded by you..." there was a mischievous tease in Narcissus' eyes. "And I realize you love me, not Shou. He's your friend... a life saving, somewhat insane, incredibly talented, rival of a friend."

Sipping his hot cocoa, the tiger cub laughed. "Just because I'm jealous doesn't mean I don't know where I stand in your eyes... because I do. I'm not as insecure as I seem... most of the time." Akihiko just had to add for a bit of a laugh.

But then his teasing smile turned normal. "Next question... how did you spend the holidays in Japan before I popped up in your immediate orbit?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I guess so. Sometimes I realized that and sometimes I think there were many points when I thought I was a real fool for pursuing you. Even before the Tsunami But on the boat, I felt like I had to leave you behind for good...even though I didn't want to. I didn't think you'd come looking for me afterwards. I was so sure at that it was all over. But, then you appeared at the convention. I couldn't believe it and I could feel my heart beating so fast. I think Shou always knew that you'd come for me but..." He paused there as his eyes seemed to drift back to those days. Shou was such a strange man...two sides of a coin that kept flipping over and over as the wind blew. Flinching off the deeper thoughts, he focused squarely back upon Akihiko.

"I think that you need to work on this shallow b*****d quality and tame it." he said with a wag of his finger but then started giggling as Akihiko jumped.

"No...it won't change and its the only thing I know of that makes you squeak." he continued to giggle as Akihiko pressed his toes deep down into the sofa under his butt. "Ah...so warm!"

"I guess I have repaid her." his smiles warmed as he thought of his family. Not the family he was born from but the ones that gave him purpose in life and a way to become a man. Yes, he did love Crystal and Rukuro deeply. And maybe those years that Crystal took to help him through the rough patches in his life were the most meaningful of his childhood and young adult days.

"I had a feeling you were jealous of him." Izzy said softly as he watched his partner's face. "I guess sometimes things have to be the way they are for people to grow and change. He's always going to be a very close dear friend and I'm glad you do understand where he fits in to my life. Although, I'm glad that it was him that night and not you." he admitted and took a deep breath.

"If you had been there, we'd not be together today. You wouldn't have been able to get surgery lost at sea with me. And..." he paused again because just thinking about that disturbed his core. "So, I'm glad it was him. And I'm sure Shou would say the same thing."

"You're never going to be able to be what he is to me Akihiko, but that's ok. You weren't meant to be that person. You were meant to be this person." He reached forward and took a hold of Akihiko's hand and placed it on his own heart. "You're the man that took my breath away with a kiss...and stole my heart. You're the one I feel in love with...and unless you leave me that won't change."

"He's all those things..." Izzy said with a smile on his rosy lips but then he seemed a bit contemplative. "I think he thought he had someone to go home to at the time. I wonder how that's going actually. Hayato-san was there at the same onsen last night. But I can't see Shou just forgiving and forgetting."

"The holidays...um...well I didn't celebrate them that much. I contacted my Aunt and Uncle in the wee hours of the morning and then go to bed afterwards. Get up and go to work on my star's next project. I was trying very hard to prove myself to my seniors so I could get better assignments." He sipped on his mug then leaned back against the couch and moved his toes just a little under Akihiko's butt. "Life as a manager isn't exactly easy to get noticed unless you've stars with potential. You've got to work a lot of over time and holidays to reach the top. I got lucky and was given stars that were trouble but filled with potential like Chiyou. When I figured out how to make him focus, I finally got noticed. Although, I didn't expect him to assign me a parenting role. But...I suppose it is what it is. I do care for the young man deeply."

Tilting his head he glanced over at the TV, finally Elrond was on the screen after many hobbit scenes. Izzy didn't mind the hobbits so much but he really liked the elves more. "Do you really think you can commit yourself to a monogamous relationship? I know you've been with Michi. I know your eyes still hold him dear." Izzy asked as his eyes flicked back over to Akihiko. They weren't accusing eyes they were still warm and content and didn't reveal what Izzy was thinking inside.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games