Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:18 pm
daisuke jumped off the roof with his satchel bag slung over his shoulder and his wings opened and he landed next to atamous and dark they go into their dorm and only atamous walks out and sat on a bench  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm
"Alena do you want to land and go see jack and Rina'he said pointing down to where they were. he could tell she was uncomfortable and it would take awhile for her to get used to it.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:23 pm
Rina sat down on the ground. She stared at the ground in her thoughts. I wonder whats wrong with him... She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 pm
"no..Id like to fly like this a bit moe.." she muttered, sighing.

A man with a cloak glared as he saw Jack and Rina, Jack glaerd , as he roared, teh man started to tackle Jack, Jack Roaredas he used dragon breath around the man.
"As a dragon you are too strong.." The man said as he got burned by the dragon breath.
"Lets see what you do as a human!" The spellcaster roared.
A spell circle illuminated from the ground, Jack pushed Rina out of the way as the spell started to engulf Jack.
When the spell dissipated, All that was left of jack was this.
The spellcaster screamed as he died from the Dragon's breath.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 pm
atamous went back in the dorm and daisuke came out wearing all black and jumped out a window his wings spread open and he flew towards a town near here just past the forest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:29 pm
"Jack?!" She yelled then ran up to him Oh wow hes hott. She thought. "What just happened?! Oh my Alena's going to kill me."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:34 pm
Alex smiled "Ok if you say so Alena but if you get tired tell me alright and i'll carry you if you want'he said as they flew around he made sure they had plenty of wind to keep them flying just in case of any problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:36 pm
Jack growled, "What happened.." He muttered as he looked around, he looked to see.
Human hands.
"Oh jeez.." He said as he got up,His blue hair shining in the sunlight, showing multi colors. He had deep blue eyes that were in a glare.
"Oh no.. That..spellcaster turned me into a human.." he muttered, looking at him. He sighed.
"Great. I can't fly either..."

Alena sensed something wrong.
"Alex! Land me near Jack!" She muttered.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Jengal saw the amount of people coming into his room, he quickly took out his watermelon bubble gum and popped it into his mouth. he started to chew it frantically. "H-hi..." he said shyly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:39 pm
"How are we going to get you back to a dragon!!!" Rina was freaking out. Oh my oh my what are we going to do what are we going to do She thought paceing back and forth quikly  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:40 pm
Jengal
Jengal saw the amount of people coming into his room, he quickly took out his watermelon bubble gum and popped it into his mouth. he started to chew it frantically. "H-hi..." he said shyly
atamous smiled and held out a partially bloody hand "don't worry we don't bite well when we are happy and content anyway" he smiled chuckling a bit dark just sat there waving at him and daisuke took off ahead of time  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:41 pm
Chris walked out side, "Oh great, Oh joy... another student. who are you, if I might be so inpacient to ask" he grunted holding his hand out waiting for it to be shaken.  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"How are we going to get you back to a dragon!!!" Rina was freaking out. Oh my oh my what are we going to do what are we going to do She thought paceing back and forth quikly

Jack sighed, he looked at himself, black pants with a brown shirt and a black jacket.
"Hmph. Well...I dont know.. Are you alright Rina?" he asked, looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Atamous
Jengal
atamous smiled and held out a partially bloody hand "don't worry we don't bite well when we are happy and content anyway" he smiled chuckling a bit dark just sat there waving at him and daisuke took off ahead of time

Jengal smiled and shook the man's hand "Hi. I'm Jengal.."  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games