Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:00 pm
((Gtgz))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 pm
[aw. kay.]

Derrek laughed as she pulled him out of the car and into the guy's room. He watched her take off her clothes as his pants became extremely tight around him. "Yes, please." He peeled off his shirt and climbed into bed with her.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:13 am
Cassy went into the kitchen and grabed an ice cream as her breakfast. " Mmmmm " she said sucking on the popcicle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:25 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled loudly and began to kiss him pasionetly.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:53 am
Derrek wrapped his ars around her and kissed her back with just as much force.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:58 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly then took off her bra and kissed him back with firey passion. After a couple of minutes moans were heard from under the covers.

(Time skip!)

Lilly giggled a little,still trying to catch her breath as she lay on Derrek's chest. "I love you.." she said softly with a smile.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:05 am
He smiled up at her, unsure of what to say. Derrek put an arm around her and pulled her a little closer so he could kiss her forehead. "I love you too.." he whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:16 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled a little and kissed him softly. "It's just like how I imagined our first time.." she sighed happily.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 am
Derrek chuckled, "It was? are you sure it wasn't better" he teased. Derrek kissed her breifly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:31 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly laughed. "Well.." she said,biting her lower lip again. "I'll leave that for you to figure out.." she sighed. Then she got out of the bed and dressed back up.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:34 am
He hopped from the bed, pulling on some boxers as he did. "Aw. Don't leave me hanging.' he said as he pulled her into a kiss.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:43 am
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly kissed him back. "Don't worry..I'm not.." she said with a smile. "Why would I let the cutest boy in the world hang here.." she smiled.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:07 pm
Derrek blushed, "That must mean a lot coming from the cutest girl in the world." he said as he kissed her cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:34 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy slipped out of bed, and headed to the kitchen, not bothering to change out of her pajamas, which were just shorts and a tank top. Looking through the fridge for something to eat she sighed as she found nothing good. She grabbed the ice cream from the freezer, a bowl and a spoon and made herself a bowl. "My mother would kill me if she found out I was eating ice cream for breakfast.. "

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

- - -

|| RYaN ZaNe < - - ||

Ryan pulled up in his car, he was just a few days late. But it wasn't his fault, his parents grounded him for the previous night and wouldn't let him leave until his grounding was finished. "Damn parents.." he muttered as he shut his car door and grabbed his bag of clothes. He walked up to the front door and opened it, knowing no one would care. "Anyone alive in here? It's just me."

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . .

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:43 pm
Alex slowly snuck up behind Roxy, peering over her shoulder to see ice cream. She was in a black tank top and a pair of blue basketball shorts. "Oooo what'cha eatin?" she asked rather loudly, hoping to make roxy jump a little.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games