Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:59 pm
He nodded. "Of course. It's just down the hall..." He said, motioning towards her room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:11 pm
"Oh? Thanks so much for all the help. Would you like to come in?" She looked at him curiously, "I'm pretty sure I don't have any roommates, and I'd love the company..." She blushed slightly, shaking it off and looking back up at him, "So...would you like to come?"  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:18 pm
He hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Sure..."

Aya opened the door to his dorm, hoping to head for the cafeteria and get something to eat. He paused when he saw the newcomers, but his gaze rested on Justin, a glare of such intensity that it was almost hate. He turned his attention to the girl. "Leave him..." He spoke softly, but intently. He would not argue the point.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:19 pm
[[So what happened to the fighting stuff? xD ]]  

SweetHugz

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
((There was a fight? eek ))

Karika smiled, nodding to herself as she headed towards her dorm. "That Aya guy...he doesn't like you too much does he?" she asked calmly as she went through her bag for her dorm keys. "I mean, I'm just guessing really, but there seemed to be a feeling that you two don't get along. Other than the fact that you called him a jerk, that is."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Aya stepped between them, barring Justin's path but facing the girl. "Go." He said before turning back to face Justin. "Warned..."

Justin flashed him a false smile. "I know... But it's too late now..."  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:50 pm
She looked at Justin worried, speeding up her pace but stopping after a few feet. She stood there, staring at the two partially frightened and partially curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:52 pm
Aya's glare did not let up. "Ikusa..." he said, it sounded like a warning.

Justin smirked, and his form melted away, revealing a man that was easily five years older than Aya. "Yes, little brother...? Are you going to just let me leave again...? Or can I actually do some damage this time...?"  

AyaSantres

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:55 pm
((Gotta go for the night. Bye!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:50 pm
User Image
((SHoot! This is dying! I need an update...))

User Image  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas