Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:31 am
"Nice damage! This thing shouldn't take very long to-" The phoenix began to fly up in the air, fire coming down from it's wings, hitting everybody, dealing nearly 800 damage. Mitsukai looked at her HP, the attack left it at only 66. "I'll heal! Don't worry!!" She began casting Phal Repth. "Phal Repth!!!" Everybody's HP recovered to the max, sighing, she started towards the back of the fighting area.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:37 pm
"Thanls for the heal!" Hitomi shouted, as she use a speed charm on her. She ran to the sdie of the phoenix, slashing numerous slashes at the firing bird, then she used a Water Scroll to add on more damge.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:44 pm
Kaena looked at Rinala in surprise, "That's the quest?"

Rinala giggled, "Yes, you party up with me and take on the Dark Shadow castle."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 am
"Damn he's strong!" Zieg yelled as he used spells to Rig Geam and used accuracy increasing items. "I'm gonna use my area attack. Keep him still!" Zieg yelled as he charged his blade up and released the devasting area attack  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:09 am
Hitomi nodded, casting a slow spell on the creature. Then she used a paralyzed spell, following a Water scroll  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 am
Kaena sighed, "What's he reward?"

Rinala grinned, "Well, that's the good part." she said, she moved her hands behind her back then pulled them back out again, holding a pair of beautifully crafted gauntlets of dark material, the gauntlets were dark with blades and spikes, "These."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:53 am
"Alright, this thing is almost half-dead!" She healed a few more times before the phoenix attacked again, dealing even more damage. Mitsukai fell to the ground, her HP at zero. "Crap.. Heal yourselves before you use anything on me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:23 pm
Zieg, listening to Mitsukai, used Phal Repth on him and Hitomi, then used a Revival Medicine, Artesian Soul, and Phal Repth all on Mitsukai. "Watch yourselves!" He yelled as he used Reapers Dance on the monster  

Zieg_Tonanami

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:28 pm
Kaena raised his eyebrows, those items were for at least level 70 items, but as he checked the stats he say that level 50 and up could wield it.

Rinala smiled and put the weapons away, "Will you accept your quest?"

Kaena laughed, "For those weapons I would party up with noobs." he said simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 pm
"Thanks." Hitomi mumble. She concentrated on the monster. Rasing her blades she sent a fury of Terror Cyclones at the monster. Her SP reached Zero. "Is it over...?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 am
Zieg used an Artesian soul on Hitomi "I don't think this is gonna be over that quickly"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:01 pm
"Thought so." Hitomi said as she target the monster to do lesser SP attacks.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Lisbon Lions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:37 pm
He logs in and looks at the chaos gate ,he then walks around Mac Ann humming a tune. He passes a group of players laughing and he watches them disapper at chaos gate. "Heh" He grins and goes to a shop and buys some health potions.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm
"Thanks!" Mitsukai slowly stood up and headed towards the back of the fighting area again.
The phoenix rose up again and began to attack Zieg, dealing 600 damage. "Phal Repth!" She stared up at the monster and decided she was getting impatient. She paused her game, and began tinkering with the data of the monster, lowering it's defense to 0, and unpausing the game.

{code:700424543.41:h@kb055m0n573r=d3f3n53=0;}

The message popped up on Zieg, Hitomi, and Mitsukai's screen. "I'm just making this go by a little faster..don't worry. Try attacking with a water spell now."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:39 pm
Hitomi smiled. "Yes!" She stopped in front and smiled. "Take this! Merrows Pha!!" She lashed out at teh monster, hitting it with the most powerful wate attack she had.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff