Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:43 pm

Lucky b*****d. stare
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:45 pm

Not really...try getting an erection in the middle of class and then being asked by the teacher to stand up and read aloud. Men have no control over that!  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:47 pm

stare You just have no self control you pervert.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:52 pm

xd

Ooo...getting hard-on's in class...how horrible!

Bleed for one week each month with massive cramps, we'll talk after that ok? wink

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:54 pm

That is rather horrific...I am reminded of Carrie for some strange reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:01 pm

*shock* A male who didn't try to one up me when I pulled out the "Cramps" card! Most guys will sit there and fight and fight and fight about how women have it easier.

And now I must go...I bid you all adieu.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:03 pm

I know when I'm beat...nothing beats the period card.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:07 pm

Okay, enough period talk you two...

I'm going to follow HK's example and go to bed. I have an early class tomorrow. Rae, I'm sure you've got work or something to do right...go to sleep. Goodnight.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:09 pm

I'm working tomorrow from 8-12, I can stop by the college. We can hang out in the lab while you get your hours. They can't kick me out. I'll help you with your math.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:12 pm

Yeah, that works...maybe we could actually spend some time together not playing video games or watching movies. Talking is good. Well, goodnight. I'm shutting down now. See you tomorrow.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:14 pm

But I like video games, besides, don't you want to see what awaits us in the Silent Hill prison?

Fine, have it your way...we'll bond over fractions.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:34 pm

*is suddenly very irritated* >=0 Rawr! scream

Period pains ARE PATHETIC!

God damn. stare I hate when girls pull that card! Periods are pathetic in most cases, and nothing compared to what many people have to deal with each day.

You know, I'd be more emberrassed to have a hard-on in class then to have cramps (or even bleed on my pants, in some cases). -.-

Not to mention that it doesn't make a man a pervert to get a hard-on. D:< It's completely natural! They're only a pervert if they go about telling all the girls how they fondle themself, and wish the girls would fondle them too.

Although I'm not saying that periods can't be hell... But that's usually the outcome of a very bad (and uncommon) hormone imbalance. 3nodding

*feels better after rant* =3

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:15 am

Hormone imbalance you say?

I think the twisted part of my brain went "Yay! I've got chances to be a guy yet!"

Righto, sorry, I'm not right in the head. :/

Personally, I think cramps suck AND so does getting a hard-on in class. End of story.

However, I am convinced that men have higher pain tollerance than women do (sometimes). Generally, men are built bigger than women. This is all going back to primal nature with males having to protect females and blah blah blah while the female raises the children.

Not that I'm saying that all girls are weak. We're not. We're just annoying emotional.

I think I'm going to stop rambling now before I decide to go crossdress tomorrow. :/

Gods I hate being female.

ANYWAY! Dark mark tattoo? ... Nerr.. are you sure that was a good idea? Actually, do you have pictures of it? XD I think it'd look really cool.

Oh, and I'm with Sirius/I'msorryIforgotyourrealnameafterhavingjustreadit on the bonding. Screw fractions, go with videogames.

Flibbygiblets. You both make a cute couple. Makes the single people envious. XD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:01 am

Oh ******** ******** ********. I missed the intro to Ty's Boyfriend.

So I'll say a late hello. *Waves*

Speaking of Initials, you can all go ponder my name for my Initials are K.E.M. Not very interesting is it?

And periods are hell, especially for me. I have them for 7 days and they are so heavy I have to use 2 Maternity Pads. Why don't I just wear a diaper for god's sake.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:16 am

Kathryn! ...Elizabeth? Elaine? Mubblewubble!

xp

Ew, bonding over fractions *makes face* No matter what your math teacher says, fractions are not your flippen friends.
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games