Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:17 pm
Why does it feel so strange to give my avi new hair?! She's had the same style for yonks so that now when its changed it feels like there's something not-quite-right. DAMNIT!! I just wanted to give her cute hair! now it just feels "wrong, wrooong WROOOONG!" .....stupid brain stare

....she does look a little more like me now actually though, 'sepcially with her new coat...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:22 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Why does it feel so strange to give my avi new hair?! She's had the same style for yonks so that now when its changed it feels like there's something not-quite-right. DAMNIT!! I just wanted to give her cute hair! now it just feels "wrong, wrooong WROOOONG!" .....stupid brain stare

....she does look a little more like me now actually though, 'sepcially with her new coat...
I know the feeling I always had this hair the only thing I changed ever is the colour, also the head dress, its always equipped some how.  

Rellik San
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I just wanna have a little metal head corner, we're vastly outnumbered here! We need to band together to share braincells you know!! But would that constitute as another godsdamned labels threasd... *ponders*
Hmmmm, unless you make it discussion about associated styles, fashion and history of metal, then all 2 of us (probably the only 2 on gaia) talk in peace. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:24 pm
RAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d!!!!!!!

What? you want to "die "basking in a tub full of mint chocolate chip icecream watching to Lesbians"" do you?!! Oh, how ******** charming you ******** sexist piece of ******** s**t. I'll tell you one thing about that fantasy, you havn't got a ******** hope on hell of getting two lesbians doing that for you. you wanna know why? THEY LIKE WOMEN YOU ******** RETARD. Not men. You hold as much atraction to them as Men do to you. thjey arenot going to be your little playthings to watch and ********. they are ******** human beings you ********. women have equality now do we? ******** no, not with dickshits like you running around thinking that we will lie around serving you, kneeling to you to do whatever the ******** you like to us. it doesn't work that way bub. Yeah, there's women with ******** low self-esteem that will do that in order to feel valued and loved. Yeah, there's women that get sexual gratification at being dominated. But that is some women, not all. You ******** low-grade pond scum of humanity.  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:02 am
Isobel Bellamy
RAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d b*****d!!!!!!!

What? you want to "die "basking in a tub full of mint chocolate chip icecream watching to Lesbians"" do you?!! Oh, how ******** charming you ******** sexist piece of ******** s**t. I'll tell you one thing about that fantasy, you havn't got a ******** hope on hell of getting two lesbians doing that for you. you wanna know why? THEY LIKE WOMEN YOU ******** RETARD. Not men. You hold as much atraction to them as Men do to you. thjey arenot going to be your little playthings to watch and ********. they are ******** human beings you ********. women have equality now do we? ******** no, not with dickshits like you running around thinking that we will lie around serving you, kneeling to you to do whatever the ******** you like to us. it doesn't work that way bub. Yeah, there's women with ******** low self-esteem that will do that in order to feel valued and loved. Yeah, there's women that get sexual gratification at being dominated. But that is some women, not all. You ******** low-grade pond scum of humanity.
Your in a good mood I see, as for my fantasy death, I still say surfin' a nuke. Don't let people like that bother you anyway, they are stupid people who probably don't even have a girlfriend, don't let him bother you, instead just laugh at him and how pathetic he is in this fantasy he has created, because lets face it, thats all it is in the end a fantasy. After all, otherwise you may as well gat offended by the antics of every rock star on the planet, because they are... were just as bad if not worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:07 pm
Rellik San
Your in a good mood I see, as for my fantasy death, I still say surfin' a nuke. Don't let people like that bother you anyway, they are stupid people who probably don't even have a girlfriend, don't let him bother you, instead just laugh at him and how pathetic he is in this fantasy he has created, because lets face it, thats all it is in the end a fantasy. After all, otherwise you may as well gat offended by the antics of every rock star on the planet, because they are... were just as bad if not worse.

Lol, his got dumped by his girlfriend very recently for a complete dickshit xd

It just ******** me off, people say "oh, women have equal right and all, you can vote, you can work, you don't have to stay at home! no, we don't have equality, we have freedom, yes, but not equality. We're still seen as objects to ********, we're still critisised for continuing our careers after children, we're still seen as inferior. we have to be twice as good as any man to get half as much regognition, and then we get s**t for it becasue men are intimidated by it. Insecure, mindless idiots that follow the status quo on society because its the easy way out, because its easier to follow what's happening than to think differntly becasue then you stand out and are open to abuse and ridicule. Pathetic, if i gace half a s**t about what other people thought about me I wouldn't be the person that I am today and i'm a damned fine peson, hell, I'm a better person than the vast majority of the people I know and I'm proud of that. I'm proud of the fact I don't give a shot about what a person has in sterotypes and prejudices against them and see them for the person they actually are, and I pity those that can't do that becasue they're so damned blinded by their own cowardice and sheep-like mindset to do that.

Hm, I like that rant.  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:26 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Lol, his got dumped by his girlfriend very recently for a complete dickshit xd

It just ******** me off, people say "oh, women have equal right and all, you can vote, you can work, you don't have to stay at home! no, we don't have equality, we have freedom, yes, but not equality. We're still seen as objects to ********, we're still critisised for continuing our careers after children, we're still seen as inferior. we have to be twice as good as any man to get half as much regognition, and then we get s**t for it becasue men are intimidated by it. Insecure, mindless idiots that follow the status quo on society because its the easy way out, because its easier to follow what's happening than to think differntly becasue then you stand out and are open to abuse and ridicule. Pathetic, if i gace half a s**t about what other people thought about me I wouldn't be the person that I am today and i'm a damned fine peson, hell, I'm a better person than the vast majority of the people I know and I'm proud of that. I'm proud of the fact I don't give a shot about what a person has in sterotypes and prejudices against them and see them for the person they actually are, and I pity those that can't do that becasue they're so damned blinded by their own cowardice and sheep-like mindset to do that.

Hm, I like that rant.

That was just another rant on something that's always been and unless humanity becomes a-sexual and breeds via spores, always will be, its ok to rant about it, but in the end, most people will close there eyes, cover there ears and pretend not to hear you, because its simple. To be honest, yes in terms of physical work, though and this can't be denied by anyone 8/10 times, men are better, where as planning and designing is often left to females. Though the worst part, that annoys me most about this inequality treatment, comes down to something close to my heart fiction. Particularly fantasy and sci-fi, so many writers FEMALE writers, that are lauded by fans and critics, have to us a pen name to disguise their gender, because when fans find out it was a female writer, they find themselves looking down on it, pointing loopholes that would other wise be missed and dissecting the work, regardless of the quality probably being 100 times better then the male writers equivalent.... I have no idea where I was going with this... so summary.

I agree, but its always gonna be like that though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:55 am
Rellik San

That was just another rant on something that's always been and unless humanity becomes a-sexual and breeds via spores, always will be, its ok to rant about it, but in the end, most people will close there eyes, cover there ears and pretend not to hear you, because its simple. To be honest, yes in terms of physical work, though and this can't be denied by anyone 8/10 times, men are better, where as planning and designing is often left to females. Though the worst part, that annoys me most about this inequality treatment, comes down to something close to my heart fiction. Particularly fantasy and sci-fi, so many writers FEMALE writers, that are lauded by fans and critics, have to us a pen name to disguise their gender, because when fans find out it was a female writer, they find themselves looking down on it, pointing loopholes that would other wise be missed and dissecting the work, regardless of the quality probably being 100 times better then the male writers equivalent.... I have no idea where I was going with this... so summary.

I agree, but its always gonna be like that though.

Oh no, I know that's aways going to be, it just ******** me off when people say "hey I'm not sexist!!" then I tell them how they treat me differently to guys, and their sexist stereotypes of me because I'm female. Its usually in the realm of computers and suchlike because I'm a girl, and therefore know nothing about electronics.
eg:
Went into Game to buy Age of Empires 3, got asked by the cleark in a particularly patronising tone "have you made sure this will work on your computer?" and what about the guy he served before me that bought the exact same game? Not even a blink.
Then there was the "friend" that told me that whatever I've chosen is crap (despite actually testing out every damn thing on the market to pick what I could use and suited my needs), but how I shouldn't worry because I'm a girl and have a handicap in those matters.

*sigh* but what ******** me off most is the reaction to violent and sexual crimes against women, and its not just men that ******** me off either, other women really get my goat when the woman what was abused is blamed because she was wearing mini skirt/low cut top etc. Apparently she "deserved" to be attacked. Where the ******** does that become logical? Its ok to rape a woman if she's wearing skimpy clothes is it? And the guy that raped her gets off scot free because he "couldn't help himself". What if a murderer "couldn't help himself?" what would the reaction to him be? Throw him in prison and lock away the key. Hell, what if it was a man he'd raped because he couldn't help it? Again, lock him up and throw away the key. But, because the woman was drunk/wearing skimpy clothes, its her fault, and her fault alone. So, if the guy that was raped was drunk, would it be his fault? no, it would be the guy that raped him because he was taking advantage of the gus drunken state. Yet the woman doesn't get this she shouldn't have been drunk in the first place and it should be 'expected' someone would try to take it too far. What if she has really low self esteem about her looks, but when she wears skimpy clothes she gets male attention, which gives her an ego boost. The problem with this is, even if the woman only wore those clothes to feel better about herself, guys will always assume she's wearing them to "advertise" herself; because women that wear clothes like that are promiscuous, aparently, so the guy that raped her gets off again on that count because it was "only a tart" (even though she just wanted to feel better about herself).

And anyway, women are far more likely to get raped by someone they know than be randomly attacked in the street

stare

Isobel dislikes society.

*sigh* but, yeah, for physical labour, men will always beat women because physiologically, they contain more muscle than women, I'm not denying that. (and when I explain this to guys for the reason why "no, I'm not doing the arm westling thing because you have me beat already" I get "aw, you're just chicken s**t" "no, I don't want to get my arm ripped off." Then it descends into how, as a feminist I want to 'beat' men at everything, only I'm too cowardly to do it. I try to explain my meaning of feminism *standing up for women's rights*, then my mind starts to melt because they're so ******** stupid talk2hand ), but, in the academic sense, girls beat guys in just about every subject (including the sciences, but its seen as a 'boys' subject so its rarely carried on by girls to a higher level), and the female mind is usually better suited to planning and logic and such like, its just that men resent it when a woman is correct, but the reasoning behind that I can't be bothered to write because its another psycological dissection of men. **and yet I quit psychology**

Again, the rejection of female written literature is because a lot of men out ther can't handle it when a woman is successful, and so feel the need to overly dissect its problems, so its not as good as what men do.

But yeah, there's nothing that can be done about this really, women got eh vote, the ability to work etc, and its seen as enough for us, anything more and we get called whiney, emotional and hormonal. Yeah, a week out of every month we can get pretty damned scary, but we ain't controled by testosterone that makes people idiots every week of every month like men xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:54 pm
A captains rant:

ARRRGGHHHH!

DAMN LOOSE CANNONS!

In case you're all wondering, I may have to suspend one of my most trusted mods in the emo guild (I own it, I joined to take the piss, did so much and backed up all my statements so well I got made a mod, I then got pissed at the former captain who did nothing so I bought it from them) may be suspended from duty. He's letting his emotions run too high and its affecting him, he's upset because 2 members I asked him to ban, are blaming him for their not following the rules. All of my mods I chose because they have authority, compassion, intelligence and wit in equal measure, and all of them have my complete trust and confidence to do what they think is right. If they didn't, they wouldn't be mods.

But the way they are acting, is not the person I promoted to mod status, I can't have that, I need my mods as they were promoted personality wise, I'm not saying they can't have off days. Hell I've given someone a warning because I was in a bad mood, but when I calmed down, I revoked it and apologised. But this is... something totally different and I don't like it one bit. I've left them with the choice of what to do after giving them a lecture on responsibility and how we mods and guild owners, are in reality, nothing but caretakers.

If this doesn't work out, I need someone to cover for him, luckily I have a reserve list of candidates. But thats hardly the point.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 pm
Rellik San
A captains rant:

ARRRGGHHHH!

DAMN LOOSE CANNONS!

In case you're all wondering, I may have to suspend one of my most trusted mods in the emo guild (I own it, I joined to take the piss, did so much and backed up all my statements so well I got made a mod, I then got pissed at the former captain who did nothing so I bought it from them) may be suspended from duty. He's letting his emotions run too high and its affecting him, he's upset because 2 members I asked him to ban, are blaming him for their not following the rules. All of my mods I chose because they have authority, compassion, intelligence and wit in equal measure, and all of them have my complete trust and confidence to do what they think is right. If they didn't, they wouldn't be mods.

But the way they are acting, is not the person I promoted to mod status, I can't have that, I need my mods as they were promoted personality wise, I'm not saying they can't have off days. Hell I've given someone a warning because I was in a bad mood, but when I calmed down, I revoked it and apologised. But this is... something totally different and I don't like it one bit. I've left them with the choice of what to do after giving them a lecture on responsibility and how we mods and guild owners, are in reality, nothing but caretakers.

If this doesn't work out, I need someone to cover for him, luckily I have a reserve list of candidates. But thats hardly the point.

Y'know, that's probably the exact thing luri thinks of me from time to time sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm
MY MIND! OH, GODS, MY MIND!

My mind has been VOILATED.

By a 17 year old girl that fancies JAMES MAY. JAMES FRICKIN MAY!!! He's old enough to be her father!!!!

*anguished screams* gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:06 pm
Isobel Bellamy

By a 17 year old girl that fancies JAMES MAY. JAMES FRICKIN MAY!!! He's old enough to be her father!!!!

It could be worse... she could fancy Jeremy Clarkson.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:00 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

...either way its.... *mind asplodes from ickness* why couldn't she pick someone that's actually attractive and older?! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:44 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

...either way its.... *mind asplodes from ickness* why couldn't she pick someone that's actually attractive and older?! eek

Don't say that, she'll start on Geldoff, Stewart and Stringfellow.  

Rellik San
Crew

Particle Wad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:19 pm
GGGGNNNRRRRRGGGG I'M SO FRIGGIN STRESSED!!

JUST when I started to care again, I'm loaded with the stuff that built on my back that I've been putting off because lately I haven't cared about stuff. But yesterday and today I've actually started to care about stuff and now I'm LOADED with crap I procrastinated!
And now I have to read this stupid book, and since ink pushed onto a slabba wood doesn't interest me much, it's torture. I have to read TWO CHAPTERS a night just to catch up and do the essay on time. And I timed the time it takes to read one chapter, and it took exactly a half an hour. One chapter. I have to read ink on a slab of tree for A FRIGGIN HOUR per night. I'd rather be eating and sleeping.

And I don't know why, but I'm becoming extremely dumb socially. Since when did the world revolve around men? WHEN??!! So I've been obsessing about men and I hate it. Why can't I just relax? No. I can't relax. I'd actually be happy if I relaxexd. And me being happy is just against the laws of friggin NATURE!!

I'd LOVE to rant more but my sister is hovering above my shoulder right now. Glaaaare. Actually I love her to death <3 She's cool. She needs to do homework. She doesn't want to. But poor Bonnie has to. I'll let her so she doesn't go and eat potato chips till she splodes.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games