Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 pm
"before the battle starts i neede to ask you one question.who is controling your body the demon or the real shaedon"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:55 pm
the real shaedon
he has always been a demon but he never let it show
he was waiting for the right moment  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm
((I am not a minion... The demon reformed into my own evil side so now I have an alter ego inside me er somthin... But whatever... I don't follow orders, if that's what you mean. I'm just on your side. ^_^ HAPPY DEMON-POSSESSED GIRL!!!))

Aerunai giggled in her high-pitched voice. "You want into my mind?" she asked, walking toward Cody. "Try harder." She grinned evilly, then took a step closer. "My mind barriers become stronger every second, so you've pretty much lost your chance. Now fight me like a man now, I'm getting tired of your mind tricks."

((Hehehehhe, Her eyes are really red and they are slits, and her teeth are like... woah....
User Image
But thinner and a little longer.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 pm
((I know, it's the prettiest picture you've ever seen.....))  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 pm
"wait a second...so...that means...aerunai are you in shaedons side?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 pm
Aerunai turned to Rob. She laughed. "If he's killing you then yes, I guess I am."  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 pm
"alright i will have to pull all the juice out of me"rob tried to break the third seal he only was able to break the first and second seal.he tried and tried that even sweat came out fo him"comonn wolfing we can do it"then he transformed and gold armor came out on his shoulders and under his knees his voice changed"common i need the other one common just another one"he tried as hard as he could then he succeded his voice hanged even more and his armor became red and his fur became black also black wings came out of him"im feelin it...ah its good to be back"someone else said inside robs body but then robs mind came out"ok but i dont get it first u where calling kono for help and now...you are fighting us and helping shaedon...this is stupid if youre at shaedons side im gonna need the fifth seal"thden he concentrated all of his energy in wolfings soul and the mark"graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...fith seal breaking"then his wings turned into spikes his fur got lighter and he even became bigger than ever"finnaly its good to be back in full form and in full control"wolfing said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 pm
he suddenly sends a jolt through his mind and shocks Keith "don't even try to kill it cuz that won't change anything so just get out" he turns towards Aerunai "should we kill them quick or slowly?"  

Swift Penguin

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm
"graaaaah i had with you to...if youre immortal then its still one way the kira kinjutsu and i sense one of us has it"then he pointed at yoite"you...you have the kira kinjutsu...i will hold em up then u use it on them"then his spikes quickly moved to front striking shaedon"dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 am
Yoite looked at him."I use my Kira as a last resort," she said, shaking her head. "If there's no other way, which I'm sure there is, then I will use it.  

Avioke

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38 am
"but not yet...i might have fun with this and wait what are your names?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:09 am
there nammes are:the kira kinujutsu girl is yoite the demon who started this and you striked your spikes at him is shaedon the one thats fighting the shaddemno is cody but now its ketih released from his body and the demon girl is aerunai and the other girl is konohe said to wolfing trough his mind  

Shuchi-sama

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 am
"thank you rob"wolfing replied but dont kill them they are my friendsrob replied  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am
"Hah! Aerunai... I'm in your head already. If I come out, you can infect me like Shad infected you." Man am I lucky I locked all the doors and windows... He independently thought. "Rob, I'm not Keith quite yet. That's if I take the pills. He's still a sentient being, but I can control him to move to people's minds if needed." He saw the mind barriers being put up. "Runa's right, they are getting stronger, which means..." I have to go through them faster. Maybe the shock will let her loose. Cody lifted himself off the ground, and....
Boom!
Pushing past all the barriers, he sped his way, flying into the deepest part of Aerunai's mind.

Ooc: Yesh! I got to use a sound effect!  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm
Kono paused this was really hard for her to follow due to the fact she was sleeping earlier. "Man now I really wish I learned how to fight.... this does not under any circumstance look good..."
She said.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games