Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:40 am
Lydibug
isobel_bellamy
we are hiring!

managers:
1: yuuko hiroshima
2: d**k Devine
3:Lydibug????????

C'mon, y'know ya love me! heart

I'd be real good! I promise!

Aww, it's no fun to be good some days. I have to be good enough in my real job. ^_~ That's why I took bouncer...I can be a little bad. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:01 am
alrighty, anyone thirsty? TheMagiKat's back!  

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:08 am
themagikat
alrighty, anyone thirsty? TheMagiKat's back!

Virgin strawberry daquarie please?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:19 am
you dont like alcohol much, do you lurichan...alright then, a virgin strawberry daqueri coming up...

[goes under counter and grabs a blender, some ice, a small liquid mixture, whole strawberries, a teddy bear and a three-year-old girl with pigtails and thick glasses. He puts the ice into the blender and then replaces the cotton in the teddybear with the strawberries. The teddy bear ios handed to the little girl and she begins to hug and squeeze it so hard and with such love and passion the strawberries cant help but turn into a fine juice. The teddy bear is stolen from the girl and before she cries she is handed a large steak as two starved rotweilers are released from teh cage after hearing it was the three-year-old that took their mother away. to cover up the loud noises of the toddler and the dogs, the blender is set on high as the strawberry joice and the mixture is all poured in. it quickly becomes a frosty drink and a pretty green straw with the "got goth?" logo is inserted in at a perfect angle. ]

there you go! Say, why were the little strawberries upset???  

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:21 am
themagikat
you dont like alcohol much, do you lurichan...alright then, a virgin strawberry daqueri coming up...

[goes under counter and grabs a blender, some ice, a small liquid mixture, whole strawberries, a teddy bear and a three-year-old girl with pigtails and thick glasses. He puts the ice into the blender and then replaces the cotton in the teddybear with the strawberries. The teddy bear ios handed to the little girl and she begins to hug and squeeze it so hard and with such love and passion the strawberries cant help but turn into a fine juice. The teddy bear is stolen from the girl and before she cries she is handed a large steak as two starved rotweilers are released from teh cage after hearing it was the three-year-old that took their mother away. to cover up the loud noises of the toddler and the dogs, the blender is set on high as the strawberry joice and the mixture is all poured in. it quickly becomes a frosty drink and a pretty green straw with the "got goth?" logo is inserted in at a perfect angle. ]

there you go! Say, why were the little strawberries upset???

No I'm not terribly fond of alchohol...It's a little complicated, but the basics are it reminds me of my ex... ^^*

0o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *crosses my fingers that the little girl can escape before the puppies get her*  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:38 am
So, what's new with you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:38 am
lol, dont worry, im sure that girl cant escape  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:39 am
nothing really. i actually have a hankering for a comedy so i think im gonna go see hitchhikers guide today  

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:40 am
themagikat
lol, dont worry, im sure that girl cant escape

*mumbles for a few moments wiggles my fingers at dogs* sleep....  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:42 am
themagikat
nothing really. i actually have a hankering for a comedy so i think im gonna go see hitchhikers guide today

Looks like it could be fun for a good laugh/warping of perceptions.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:43 am
oh, i see someone else here has magic powers. im glad, one day we should see whos more powerful. i'm a blue mage myself, keeping to the traits of water and air...along with control magic and manipulation of others  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:46 am
themagikat
oh, i see someone else here has magic powers. im glad, one day we should see whos more powerful. i'm a blue mage myself, keeping to the traits of water and air...along with control magic and manipulation of others

*smiles softly* I tend to keep my magic to myself...lets just say my calico is my familar and leave it at that for the moment. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:54 am
Lydibug
isobel_bellamy
we are hiring!

managers:
1: yuuko hiroshima
2: d**k Devine
3:Lydibug????????

C'mon, y'know ya love me! heart

I'd be real good! I promise!

*blink blink* what's this? not very subtle are you lydi *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:56 am
*drags the sleeping dogs outside for disturbing the peace and trying to maul a random little girl* The dogs have been bounced. Yay.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:03 am
there you go. see, my job makes your job worth its while...  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games