Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:15 am
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
"I grew up communicating with spirits ever since I was an extremely small child. Blame it one my [G~] and Celtic blood."

gonk
I have some choice words for her.

What does being Romani and Celtic have to do with being a medium? So they have some power that I am unaware of that says, "I am a greater medium and I know everything, despite the fact that I am only 17."

Uhm...thinking back to what Cuchullen has told me, how could you be Romani and Celtic? It has to be an adoption of sorts right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:17 am
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
"I grew up communicating with spirits ever since I was an extremely small child. Blame it one my [G~] and Celtic blood."

gonk
I sent her a PM and was like "Um, what?" Her reply involved that said family members are deceased and surviving family members say that they used the word to describe themselves. I told her, not being qualified to dispute it, that even if that were the case, she might not want to bandy it about or she'd end up getting an earful from people who knew better than I.

I think the only time I hear them use the word is in movies like Dracula or something, but then again, I think they called themselves Romani and everyone else used the G word. This girl has the "more special than everyone" thing going on.  

jaden kendam

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:42 am
jaden kendam
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog

gonk
I sent her a PM and was like "Um, what?" Her reply involved that said family members are deceased and surviving family members say that they used the word to describe themselves. I told her, not being qualified to dispute it, that even if that were the case, she might not want to bandy it about or she'd end up getting an earful from people who knew better than I.

I think the only time I hear them use the word is in movies like Dracula or something, but then again, I think they called themselves Romani and everyone else used the G word. This girl has the "more special than everyone" thing going on.
She was like "What are you talking about? It's the only word I know." when I kept saying Rroma. How on earth can you reverse such an effective smear campaign that nobody even knows what you're talking about unless you use the word?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:13 am
TheDisreputableDog
jaden kendam
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog

gonk

She was like "What are you talking about? It's the only word I know." when I kept saying Rroma. How on earth can you reverse such an effective smear campaign that nobody even knows what you're talking about unless you use the word?

I dont know, but it doesnt help when someone who claims it as heritage uses the slur and not the other one. sad  

jaden kendam

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm
TheDisreputableDog
With persistance. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:23 pm
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
Well, yes. I'm sorry, I was being dramatic through frustration; my statement wasn't meant to imply that one shouldn't try anyway.  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:46 pm
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
Well, yes. I'm sorry, I was being dramatic through frustration; my statement wasn't meant to imply that one shouldn't try anyway.
I wasn't being sarcastic.

I have had no end to my frustration over the matter. It's compounded by the fact that it is a popular poser ethnicity and that some Rroma- for whatever their reasons, have no interest in putting the slur to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:14 pm
TeaDidikai
I have had no end to my frustration over the matter. It's compounded by the fact that it is a popular poser ethnicity and that some Rroma- for whatever their reasons, have no interest in putting the slur to bed.
"Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding."  

TheDisreputableDog

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:03 pm
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
The person in question has continued to make claims that are somewhere between self-aggrandizing and insulting to others.

She has been openly challenged.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
The person in question has continued to make claims that are somewhere between self-aggrandizing and insulting to others.

Thanks. I always feel like I don't know enough myself to call bullshit on other people.  

TheDisreputableDog

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:41 am
TheDisreputableDog
Henry Dorsett Case
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai

Thanks. I always feel like I don't know enough myself to call bullshit on other people.

Well, just use common sense. If it sounds to grande, than it probably is getting too deep and you need to get out your waders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:24 pm
The bottom line is that there are no more secrets left in Wicca. What few secrets that were left were inevitably written down in a book at one time or another and through a little research can be found.  

jaden kendam

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:41 pm
This thread is hilarious... I haven't finished reading it yet, but I just had to share some of my favourites from The Witchcraft Thread (I haven't been there in about 500 pages, I haven't been online much lately, too much real-world stuff). It's really quite a good thread, but it does get fluffy-attacked a fair bit....
Sarah792
Pixie74943
Sarah792
Pixie74943
Sarah792

alrighty then...hrmmmm....somje one said they were a something in dragon magic? someones being reading toooooooooo much Eragon

Dragon Magic Practier, thems the words he used. I'm giving him a half a chance. If he doesnt know why the dragons all died so suddenly less than a year ago he is either A. got no idea what hes talking about or B. a very bad Dragon Magic Practier.

there is no such thing!!! they never wanted to share theyre magic! who ever said that is an absolute idiot...i know you said fit in but i cant with people like them...you others are all ok

See im being nice, Im giving them chances to explain themselves. I mean Sinesthera is really cool and everything, and a most people here have good views, even if i dont agree with them, but DragonicsFlame is such an arrogant t**t, saying all his shitk, its pathetic to read. So here i am being nice and giving him a chance to explain wtf he is on about

yeah...explain damn you *shakes fist*
Page 420

Pixie74943

Wicca is a place Sinesthera. And no i cannot back up what i know with links or books. as i said people arent dumb enough to write this down, look at our world leadrs, if they heard about magical creatures they would be the first to exploit them.
Page 429

Obscurus
Sarah792
The Vampire Jonathan
Sarah792
Sinesthera
Sometimes spells need a strong concentration of your essence so you ned some part of your self though blood sems a lil extreme. I only know of a few things where its absolutely necassary and those are well difficult. If you already have a cut though i suggest make use of it though i've heard that nature or process by which you had the cut can be part of it too. Kinda like with ritual everything must be done a certain way because it has to tie in a certain form.

i dont want to start yelling but BLOOD IS NOT USEFULL!!! IT HAS NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER!! GO ON!!! BAN ME FOR A DAY OR 2 I DONT CARE BUT JUST REMEMBER THAT BLOOD IS NOT USEFULL!!!

Blood is just as useful as any other aspect of a ritual. I want to hear your reasoning on why it isn't.

this is as much as i was told and i dont want people to endanger thier lives

Pricking ones finger hardly endangers their life.
Page 442

Pixie74943
Ived tried to say this before, but I screwed it up, I think Ive got it straight this time. Please dont pull it out and tell me its wrong, this is my belief

Witches dont have to follow a specific belief. Although it is my belief that the world was Created by the joint efforts of God, Satan and Wicca.

Also, it is a belief of mine the Liliths was the first Female in the garden, not Eve. She had a child with Adam named Iris, Who had a child with Adam named Eve.

Iris was jealous of the relationship between Eve and Adam and created the phoenixs to spite him. The phoenixs were the most beautiful creatures alive. Adam was angry and as such, he set them alight. Wicca didnt wish to see such beauty destroyed, so she saved the phoenixs, but was unable to extinguish the flames.

Wicca granted Lilith on wish, and Lilith wished for a husband,and they went on to spawn the witches (people with a higher magic flow than regular humans)

Magick began with the dragon Magick (yes that was his/her name) Magcik was a pure white dragon and everything was born from him/her
Page 458
Pixie74943

I know a werecat.... thankfully ive never seen her tranform, but i have seen her having a 'catty' night

Avilera
My spirit form is inconsistant and maliable. I can change it at will, but I think if it had a true form it'd be something of a human-wolf hybrid.
Page 482

And of course...
JewelsSparkle
RuNaWaY_MoOn
witch craft is so lame i hate the thought of stupid chants and crapt i dont take it pie. evil

What's wrong with pie??? scream
Page 492

Then there was this one, fluffing up the GD...
Yokohara-Chan
Yes..it's all witchcraft!!! does any one of you knows anything about this....Black or white magic...or maybe voodoo doll 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh oh I really like them....will you even agree to have magic here in gaia where you can perform and make gold.....well that's just an idea i don't know if you will like it.... But hey if ever anyone of you know any sites about witchcraft that really works please tell me..^_^ thanks!!!
Her thread  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:01 pm
*cracks up* rofl
Oh, I remember Pixie.

"Wicca is a place" is new to me.  

Elizabeth Tarion

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:30 pm
MoreSpareParts
*cracks up* rofl
Oh, I remember Pixie.

"Wicca is a place" is new to me.
SRW claims it means "front". I wish I were lying.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games