Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Guardian Arlen
Hello Lil Brat, other Geezers, Nurses, and yes even the Cabana boys. It was brought to my attention that Lil Brat had a nasty profile comment that bashed others for being older. Such comments are considered a form of abuse, and is not allowed by Gaia's Terms of Service. Should you get a comment that is abusive please leave the comment on your profile, add the user to your ignore list, and notify a Moderator via PM with the offender's username. A moderator will handle the situation, and will remove the comment once everything is resolved.

Sincerely,
Guardian Arlen

P.S. I can't wait to become an official member of this guild >w< (currently twenty, will be twenty one this December)
Thank you ~ we hope you visit us frequently. Nurses and cabana boys are usually our 19-20 crew awaiting membership, though some really are 21+. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 pm
I come home from work to read that one of my favorite fantasy authors, David Eddings died. Then not even 3 minutes after my friend leaves in the afternoon, I read that David Carradine killed himself. Not the way to spend the day.  

Darth_Magus1

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm
David Caradine - Mr. Kung Fu himself? Or was that the other Caradine brother - I have a hard time keeping them straight. Not the Grasshopper... that's too sad. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 am
yes it was David aka Kung Fu, first reports say he hung himself, then later reports tried to hush the cause up...Either way, why?  

Darth_Magus1

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 am
I think they have said now that he really didn't hang himself, that it was an accident, he was doing something, maybe that he shouldn't have been doing. This is a good thing because it is really hard on a family when one takes their life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 pm
Ok so I have to rant for a moment. I work in alittle resturaunt currently and yesaterday the owner was there working with the a**. manager , this 15 yr old girl and myslef. No customers in the store so I start the cleaning list. One part of the is the restrooms , so I go grab all the stuff and say " Going to clean the restroom back in a minuet." and I go to clean. I work my but off getting everything s**c and span as always only to come back to the owner saying
" whyd you take so long in there ? Bathroom breaks arent that long , Ok?"
" I was cleaning it , like we need to is there a problem?" I reply.
"Well IF you were cleaning then I guess not , but you still shouldnt take so long , ok . Just peek in and make sure it dosnt look to bad." She tells me." Plus (the 15 year old) told me that you disapear in there all the time. "
I was totally flabergasted , firstly she didnt want me to actually clean anything , and secondly the little priss told the store owner that I wasnt working ??!!!! I didnt say anything , but I am looking for another job for sure now. So mad. Sorry , had to rant a bit.
And serriously Mr. Kunf Fu ? I am sad now.  

I-onishi

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Seriously, Mr Kung Fu... it's been a hard couple of weeks in Star World - we're up to 6-7 of them now... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm
the recent nonstop rain we just had ruined 3 bins of comics I have. Not throwing them out we're talking at least 200 comics. So have to look around for a better place to store them. Not at all amused by this. Some of those comics took years to collect  

Darth_Magus1

alltymthynker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 am
I am offended I am not an old geezer, I am a ventage geezer. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:07 am
-pulls hair-

If one more student tries to bribe me into doing their paper, I will scream.

I am a writing tutor at a college, and it's close to finals. I get a lot of requests to do their papers for them, and I just roll my eyes and kick them out. One particular student offered enough money to get my phone bill paid. I hate myself for even considering it for one second. Gah.

What is it with lazy young people these days?! /end rant.  

Patron with a Mission

Sashanaru

Aged Browser

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Rant warning:

Why can't I have friends? I had a what I thought was a good online pal who turned out not to be good at all. She posts her "rants" about me in places I can see and then gets pissed when I see it. If she knows I'm a mod and I can see this stuff, why post it in a place that I can read it? It's like she's antagonizing me and it hurts. She talks about me to other people in a guild we hang out in. Despite everything, I still like her even though I probably shouldn't. Whenever we butt heads, I end up getting blamed for everything and sometimes I'll just take the blame to get us back to "normal" but ugh..

I seriously have like 2 friends in real life and just about that many online. I think I'm just pitiful.

crying

Also, I might have to give up modding if I get this job offer I interviewed for today. People will pretty much stop caring about me then. Almost all my friendlist is mods and I know they won't keep in touch.

blah  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm
*Hugs Sahsanaru* I'm sorry things are going badly in your friendship. Is your friend also a mod? If not, she may be a little jealous. Or she may just be one of those people who like to trash others to make themselves feel better...

As for us geezers, mod or no, you're still always welcome here.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 am
I'm still having problems on the market place. I can't go beyond page 26, I get an error message. I finally wrote to the admin about it. I haven't heard from them yet. You know the thing they say, "it could take up to 2 weeks to hear from us".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:54 pm
I've been having these horrible attacks lately. They start in my upper stomach and move up to my chest. They hurt so badly that I'm crying in a heap on the floor. I had two of them in two days. Ever since, I've had a tightness in my chest. I get the tightness sometimes when we go out and walk around alot. I usually can lessen it with chewy rolaids and water but that wasn't working.

I ended up going to the ER yesterday where I find out that my gallbladder is literally FULL of stones!. OUCH! All these years this tightness when walking and stuff they think was from the stones. I do have an enlarged heart and a murmur but an EKG showed heart functions were NORMAL!

I'm probably going to be getting surgery in the near future. I have my first appointment with the surgeon on Monday (his last name is HACKER. What kind of name is that for a surgeon!? gonk ). I'm miserable. My chest is tight all the time and I have things I need to do. The medicine they gave me seems to lessen the chest tightness and prevent gallstone attacks but it makes me so sleepy and lethargic that I just lay around all lazy. my house is DIRTY and the phone repair people are due to arrive here tomorrow.

Anyone here had gallstone/gallbladder issues or surgery?  

Sashanaru

Aged Browser

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games