Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

againstasettingsun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:00 pm
A Space Marine soldier walks up to you and hands you a parchment, whitch you quickly unfold.
"I am Life_Wasted. Just call me Life. Im 14 and I love Warhammer40k. I play as Space Marines, particuarly Black Templars. I do not have a camera, therefore I cannot take a piture of my Army.
Heres a Description and a list.
At first, I called them by a new chapter "The Jungle Wolves." I enjoy Black Templars the most but eventually just switched to the Templars, but I continue to paint them Camo as my Wolves started out as.
They are primered green (Odd color, I know) and are painted Camo with black and a sand sort of color. My High Marshall Hellbrect was painted very poorly in the hands of someone I payed to paint him, saying he was very good at it. Argh. So I tried my hardest to repaint him, having to scratch off some parts to make it look like metal, whitch was freaking awsome.
I have:
1 Black Templar Crusader Squad
1 Normal SM Squad from Battle Of Macragge
1 Space Marine Scout Squad painted to Black Templar Colors (They already had alot of camo on them.)
1 High Marshall Hellbrecht, painted poorly.
1 Black Templar Sword Bretheren Squad
1 Terminator Chaplain. I dont know why I got him, I just did.

I tried to start out as Necrons, but they wern't as interesting."

Long.

Live.

The.

Emporer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:07 am
Well, I'm still new to the whole Warhammer thing and wargaming in general so I'll come right out and say it:
My only "real" experiance with Warhammer is in the Various Video Games (Most notably Dawn of War and Shadow of the Horned Rat) and the Fluff Bible
So yeah, I've never even built a miniature, but my birthday is coming up, so I'm probably going to find osme sort of starter set and begining building stuff, so I'm open for suggestions on what to start out with
So yeah, thats me...
Also, I am Gaias Resident Mecha anime fanboy, so Epic is calling out to me as well xd  

EVA-01X

Cpl Hart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:09 am
im matt
ive been doing warhammer 40k since i was 7
ive got space wolves (who ive never lost with)
im perial guard orks and my newest army tau  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:14 am
I'm the newest member of the guild and I play Orcziz and Gobbos, lead by the almighty legendary Grimgor, Ironhide. I live in a small town of only 12 WH players(the important people) so I don't necessarily play too often but I try. Also, a little fun fact, I'm a sniper with guess range weaponry like rock lobba and doom diver. My friends say that it isnt fair. Well, that's a little 411 on your newest guild member.  

Sigrus

Aurelion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:15 am
my names kelly
i have an all rough riders imperial guard army and an ork speed freaks army
my brother is also in this guild
his name is cpl Hart hes a complete git to beat with my orks but6 i will one day twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:01 am
My name is Justin. I've been playing 40k for 21 years now. I started with Rogue Trader, moving onto Space Hulk, and the original Epic. I got fully into 40k with the release of 2nd edition and started building armies. My current main army is imperial guard, a pic of which and unit key below. I've entered the Golden Demon twice and on my last run managed to get into final cut for Lord of the Rings single, one step closer to a Demon. I do commision painting work also, and worked in a hobby shop in Florida for some time. I also collect Tau, Kroot Mercs, Space Marines, and Daemonhunters.

My guard army, the Aldarrin 1rst

User Image

Key
1. Aldarrin 1rst Infantry Platoon- Command Squad, 5x10 man units (old and new cadian models), plus 3 member Ogryn squad
2. Servitor Pool- 9 models combat and repair servitors
3. Armour- 2x Vanquishers (Emporers Fury, and Indomitable Will), 1 Demolisher (Imperious Mortis), 1 Destoyer Tank Hunter (Vengeance), 1x Executioner (Redemptions Hammer), 1 Basilisk (Foehammer)
4. Shadowsword Super Heavy Tank- Bringer of Tears (old Forgeworld model)
5. Sentinal Squadron
6. Armoured Company Platoon- Command squad, 3x10man units (steel legion models)
7. Stormtroopers "The Lucky Sixes" Drop Corp, 2x10 man unit, 1x8man unit (both 3rd ed and 4th ed models)
8. 3x Chimera Transports-converted 1x autocannon, 1x multilaser, 1xtwin heavy bolters
9. Regimental Command HQ
10. Eccleisiarchy retinue- 7 models
11. Aldarrin House Guard- Veteran Unit 10 models (Mordian models)
12. Sanctioned Psykers
13. Astropaths and Navigators- 5 models
14. Special Weapons untis- Mortar Unit x3, Heavy Bolter Unit x3, Snipers x 3 (snipers are hiding behind Infantry Platoon)
15. Adeptus Arbites- Judge w/ 7 Arbites
16. Commissariat Attachment- 7 Commissars
17. Adeptus Mechanicus Attachment- 9 Models, Full limited edition Adeptus Mechanicus Set, plus 3 Rogue Trader era Tech Priests.

Some of the units are there just for Fluff reasons, and somtimes end up as objectives or in special sceanrios. I can field the entier army using multiple Force Org. Charts but that is rare and when my group feels like beating up on a bunch of guys with flashlights.  

TwelveRavens

RionachWillow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:42 pm
So yeah, new here, and introducing myself

been playing almost 17 years now, and i've played it all. played and won at gts and games days, blah blah blah.

currently i have a Kroot Merc army, Catachan, Noise Marine, Night Lords, Grey Knights, Imperial Fist 10th Company, variant guard army (based off of the glorious army of stalingrad), a steel legion army, and 2 berserker armies. the smallest is 1750 (my kroot), all the others are at least 2500, if not 3 or 4 thousand. um...yeah...thats that then..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:07 pm
I guess you could say I'm new to the hobby.

I started with it years ago - two, maybe two and a half - but fell out of interest for about twelve months somewhere between then and now. I've regained that interest of course, or I wouldn't be posting here at all, and I work on my Tyranid army at every opportunity.

Right now I don't have any pictures or my digital camera with me, but I'll be sure to take some as soon as possible.

Poodle Crusader

D-Dragon-warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:53 am
i collect the tau and have a fire warrior squad and a few imperial guards  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:00 am
My name is [RX8] though for my Warhammer work im known as leeStar.
Collected 40K since I was 7 so 11 years now. Ive collected all army's but stuck with none. I took a break now im back and determined to do a Night Lord army and finish it (the go on an @$$ kicking spree).
Now im making plastic raptors at the moment so I have very little pictures of them all (due to just starting lol).

User Image  

[RX8]

Riev

Perfect Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:55 pm
I just started Warhammer, my army is going to be Wood Elf. I don't have any miniatures yet but i recently bought the Wood elf army book and i'm currently in the planning stage of my army.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:05 pm
For those of you that don't know me, my name is Ryan and I am utterly dedicated to the glory that is the God-Emperor of Mankind.

I play everythink that is Imperial. Guardsmen, Sisters of Battle, Witch Hunter, DaemonHunters, Space Marines (Various Chapters, mainly Ultramarine and Hellsing Knights - my custom chapter Dark Angel based)

My DaemonHunters are my bread and butter, I have crushed every army with them at least once. I have nearly 100k points worth in all. I will attempt to get pictures up eventually.

GamesDay Update:

I 'AM' making Space Marine Scout armor for GamesDay 07'. If you see someone walking around in Ultramarine Scout armor, you'll know who it is. Say 'hi' to me and tell me who you are...or you may be recieving a sniper round. (j/k) If all goes well, I'll be aiming for FULL Marine armor in 08'  

Warcaster Ryan

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheDarkMercenary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:42 pm
I've collected Warhammer 40k for about three years now. I used to collect an Imperial Guard army, but financial reasons mad me halt for a while. Then I started to collect a Space Marine army, which you can see if you find my really old posts (I think!). But, all the time I had this nagging little voice in my mind. Where's all the armour? Sure, Space Marines are pretty tough, but I want 80 tonnes of pure terror on tracks! I'm a tread-head! That's my basic needs. Anyway, I now collect an Imperial Armoured Regiment. It doesn't have a set planet or name, I just refer to them as the 'Roughnecks.' I'll probably keep that title as I'm a Starship Trooper fan, but I'll have to work out some back story. Also, I like conversions. Something to really snatch the eye of the enemy. So, here's my command tank. A Vanquisher with an extended hull, two rear facing heavy bolters, two forward faciing heavy flamers, one hull mounted heavy bolter, and of course an EXTENDED Vanquisher cannon! Sorry about the size and quality of the photo, but I've only recently managed to get a camera and I'm rather Orkish with it! The model looks really bad, but it's half way through finishing processes including a paint coat and some line filling with green stuff. Also, the model still looks rather...well....plasticy! If any of you frequent the Bluewater Store in Kent, maybe I'll bump into you!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:45 am
Hello. I'm Mavericktravo, most of my friends online call me Raz now (Mavericktravo is a screen name I've been using for about 6 years now) and I'm saying hello. I love Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, and all spin offs of the two. Not Lord of the rings, though... I just don't get it. I'd love to post a pic of my army except... well, do to financial difficulties, I'm still in the building stage of two of them, and I don't have any models that are fully painted yet. Real life can be annoying, huh? But I do play, when I cna. I have a 500 point warband of Orks (40k) that is... well, it's not great, but since it is my first actually legal, coherent army I think I'm allowed a little room to breathe, right? I had (have) Old Tau, but when I was making those I was still in my "Oh, that looks awesome!" phase, and didn't really get that certain things could only be used in small numbers (carbines, mostly). But I'm on my way to having a bigger, better army. I also am converting some High Elves into Dark Elves, partly to save money, partly cause Dark Elves don't have their own army box. If I can ever get a more steady supply of income, I will finish these and get pictures of them.

Long hello, huh?  

Mavericktravo

pranksterof911

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
Konichiwa. Watashi wa Bryon desu. Hajamimashite. I play with a Tau army. I'm a camper and proud of it!  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games