Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:23 pm
I cried in Fushigi Yuugi when Nuriko and Hotohori died. And also when Suboshi's spirit fades away and Amiboshi cries. crying

I also cried at the end of Azumanga Daioh because I could totally relate......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:45 pm
when sasuke was injured from haku and I thought he died.  

Sareno Uchiha

gouki_82

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:27 am
Who can some one cry whit a cartoon eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:46 pm
The movie Grave of Fireflies, several parts. Dx It was always with characters deaths or the slow dragged out pain that they went through. The whole movie made me depressed Dx Watched it one night before going to class the next morning and I couldn't sleep all night. Kept thinking about how they died and all the struggle they had to go through. ;_; Poor kids. *gets sad thinking about it*

silencebetrayed

Dessedac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:10 am
Another really sad one is Crono Crusade it was a grate series till the end the main to chars die  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:44 am
lets see anime that made me cry...
I cryed a lot on Ayashi no Ceres bacause the serie is just depressing from the beginning until the end.
On some scenes from Elfen Lied.  

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:57 am
Don't look at what separates us...

Hellsing, the 4th OVA made me cry crying
Alucard's fight with anderson was beautiful crying
xd

look at what unites us all...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:23 pm
I get a little teary eyed at certain parts of anime. Devil May Cry, Absolute Boyfriend, Ichigo100%, and others have gotten me on the verge of tears. However, I've never gotten really sad about a certain person dying. It's always when a character is crying.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Pikachipi

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 pm
ummm...
I cried so hard in one of the Samurai X movies... it was so sad... but so nice... I didnt wanna watch it because it was so sad but I couldn't help it!
It was SO nice!

Also the end of Fushigi Yugi It was also SO sad!!! then it became happy! whee

I know I cried in SO much more but I can't remember anymore! I think I cried in those two the most though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:45 pm
Lol. That' easy Suzuka made me cry. All of it. One big part was when Yamato kun told Suzuka to stop comparing him to Kazuki and all that drama. Made me sad. But I was kinda happy. I hated the ending.!! All they do is hold hands.!! Kiss dammit. Ok anyway. I think another was in the series called Strawberry Panic. The Bishojo girl are so cute.>.< But It was when Etoile-sama was having the flash back about her lover.!! heart I loved it.  

iEpic-Face

cutiecakeangel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 am
i cried at the end of Zero no Tsukaima crying

But still...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 pm
Kanon had some sad parts to it.  

MilitaryHound

Kingkong541

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:32 pm
In the last episode of Tokyo Mew Mew or the ending, I cried... It was sooo sad. : (  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:44 pm
-Full Metal Alchemist when Hughes died and when it seemed like Edward died (i heart him!).
-Naruto when the 3rd Hokage died (that kind of end was just too tragic, and the way they depicted it afterwords...).

there was something else, but i can't remember what it was.

anime_kitty_8791

kuro xx mae

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:59 pm
I've cried in Samurai X: Reflections, Grave of the Fireflies, Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Air TV, Byousoku 5 cm, Voices of a Distance Star.

I also cried in Kyo Kara Maoh! is you consider crying because you were laughing so hard.

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff