Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:29 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
Hey masq, read the new applicant, you might want to tell him some stuff... i unno

uh . . . when i checked there was no pending requests
unless you're talking about someone else?

no, someone who wasn't involved in HS band wanted to join because since he was a musician, he said he couldn't find another guild suitable, he is a guitarist...

he can join
3nodding
we have other strictly guitarist before 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:51 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
Hey masq, read the new applicant, you might want to tell him some stuff... i unno

uh . . . when i checked there was no pending requests
unless you're talking about someone else?

no, someone who wasn't involved in HS band wanted to join because since he was a musician, he said he couldn't find another guild suitable, he is a guitarist...

he can join
3nodding
we have other strictly guitarist before 3nodding

well he isn't on the applicants list anymore so i guess he's in! somewhere...

sweatdrop next time i know...  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:04 am
uh . . . anyone seen the new request? eek I don't know what to do . . . becuase I don't know what it says . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:33 am
Masquanade
uh . . . anyone seen the new request? eek I don't know what to do . . . becuase I don't know what it says . . . sweatdrop

o_O Yeah...I was just going to decline him/her, but I'm going to look up the user name first to see if s/he really can't speak English.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:32 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

o_O Yeah...I was just going to decline him/her, but I'm going to look up the user name first to see if s/he really can't speak English.

Good idea. 3nodding I'm at my school library biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:50 am
RinoaHeartilly
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

Good idea. 3nodding I'm at my school library biggrin

strike that. I just went and looked it up myself. He's a newb with no posts whatsoever. whee  

RinoaHeartilly

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:39 pm
join na me kasi kailangan ko guild mamber sige na sayang 10 gold ko pag d nyo ako sinali

>_> Looks like Tagalog ar Vietnamese or some other Asian language, but I've heard lots of Tagalog and my roommate speaks Vietnamese on the phone and that's neither of them.

Declined. o_O xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:58 pm
Just a suggestion...we shouldn't accept new members until PMs are working again so they'll know they're in.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:06 pm
Silver Gryphon
Just a suggestion...we shouldn't accept new members until PMs are working again so they'll know they're in.

PMs aren't working? Oops. I just accepted two people. Or are they, now?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:52 pm
Durza the Shade
Silver Gryphon

PMs aren't working? Oops. I just accepted two people. Or are they, now?

They're back up now, but all previous PMs back to the 14th have been lost due to server problems. sweatdrop

*points at announcement in Q&F*  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:01 am
Rinoa- You're about to pass me about as the person who has posted the most in the guild. eek sweatdrop domokun heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:23 am
BGG is leaving Gaia BUT you select few and the Band Nerd Guild know this. My new account name (thanks to my lovely friend for giving me and unused mule of his) if named Feather Wing. I urge you not to share this information with anyone. I am leaving this account for personal reasons, but I can't leave Gaia, so I am simply RELOCATING. I hope to hear from you guys there and would love for my friend list approvals to be many. You have all been GREAT friends and some of you more than that. I love you all dearly (some more than that) and hope to still talk to you. I will check BGG occasionally but will not actually use her. This means I have to abandon my quest. I can't quest on Feather Wing for the same thing since it would be a dead giveaway of my new location. It is not important as to why I am leaving. I am in no immediate danger or any kind of major trouble. It is complicated. A few of you may know, but let's keep it that way. I considered just flat out leaving or just disappearing onto Feather Wing without you guys, but I can't bear to part with all of you wonderful people because you did nothing wrong. For those of you who were somewhat involved (2 people... the two I apologized to via AIM... and a third who helped me out to feel better) I am really sorry about it and I thank you all for understanding. Please don't reply to his PM to BGG. Reply to Feather Wing if you reply at all and please add her to your friendlist. I tried to alter her look, but could not part with my signature items and hair style, so if anyone asks or posts for all to see that I (Feather Wing) am BandGeekGirl, please tell them otherwise. I appreciate the time it took you guys to read this and hope to stay friends. I also want to get to know every one of you better. I'll stop now before I get emotional or something.

Love Always (and maybe more for some of you)
BandGeekGirl (Feather Wing)

P.S. Feather Wing is just as sexy or even sexier than BGG, ok wink

P.P.S. For those who talk to me via AIM, my new address there is EmoSoapNinja  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:25 pm
Masquanade
Rinoa- You're about to pass me about as the person who has posted the most in the guild. eek sweatdrop domokun heart

eek really? wow, didn't even notice xd You still have more posts than me though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:53 pm
Do you think I could be Modded, Masq, since I am one and the same... -huggles- thanks either way!  

.Ch!na.Doll.

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:06 pm
Feather Wing
Do you think I could be Modded, Masq, since I am one and the same... -huggles- thanks either way!

where is your SN on the member list?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games