Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pezziewolfe

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks for letting me join! I'm a proud Pagan! ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm

pezziewolfe
Thanks for letting me join! I'm a proud Pagan! ^_^
Welcome. What path may I ask?

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm

cordgrass
As amusing as y'all are, I'm fluffy bunny to the core and if I stay here I can't help but being in a troll position.
If you know yourself to be willfully ignorant, why perpetuate it?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Helllewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I'm Breuddwyd, possibly the most annoying fluffy bunny to ever be encountered. mrgreen with all the optimism to show for it mrgreen
This place is pretty cool!
(My brother called me a fluffy bunny so I'm here to kinda not be one...? not to prove him wrong but it was one of those OMG I'm a fluffy bunny! things... stare xd )

breuddwyd

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Effie Dextera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:57 am

Hello, Guild. =3
I'm Effie. I'm pretty new to ... everything along the lines of Paganism. >o>
But, I'm very willing to learn and, though a lot of this stuff goes over my head, I'm very determined to become literate in the ways of the out there, spook awesome, pagans of the world over.
I can only hope to have some kind and patient guidance along the way.
Thanks very much. <3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 am

Hello. My name is Sae, and I joined this guild because I have a profound interest in expanding myself spiritually. I have what feels to be infinite curiosity about the pathways in pagan religion; right now I am standing at a metaphysical fork with dozens of directions that I could choose, but I'd like to learn more before pursuing any one way.
I come here in search of guidance. Not so much a tutor, no, but a connection, one with insight and knowledge enough to encourage my choice in direction.

I have a feeling I should better explain myself...
For a long time I have not given myself a religious title, I have simply called myself 'spiritual'. My belief system, as anyone's really should be, is filled with complexity. I believe, very strongly, in reincarnation and soul connection (that is the belief that some souls are bound to one another and have been for ages; what some people may consider kindred spirits or soul mates). I notice spirits and positive/negative energy in objects and places. I meditate daily to balance my chakras, which is very important to me. These things are sacred to me. What I have recently been contemplating is what I used to simply call 'higher power'. I believe we come from this higher power to Earth so we may expand ourselves and reach some sort of personal 'enlightenment', so to speak.
Right now, I feel a need to give title to the vagueness of a 'higher power', because they are bound to have names.
Through meditation and research I discovered Brighid and was very drawn to her. I feel like she has been here and I have been neglecting her presence just to remain vague. For this reason I am now considering myself a polytheist, but I need more information; I am unsatisfied with my ignorance!

How do I discover what Gods and Goddesses are calling to me, like Brighid? I wish to honor her and others that seek my attention. What should I research as far as which branch of Paganism I should delve into? I want a proper altar. I want to celebrate holidays with passion and meaning. I want to better understand myself and reach balance. I want to gain knowledge. I do not want to be considered a 'fluff bunny' because of my optimism, wonder, and sense of reverence. I want to become Pagan and be respectable.

If anybody has a desire to share with me their stories or experiences or wisdom, please send me a PM. Thank you very much.

Bjornhona

Dapper Swapper

Pheonix 2-12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:19 pm

ninja

I should be saying something, but my mind has gone to s**t today. Can't think of anything for anything.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:03 pm

I'm new here
And I am a
Germanic pagan
I want to learn more
about my religion

Mahi_Kali

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:26 pm

I joined this guild a while ago, but I don't know if I've ever posted here. Or anywhere in the guild, for that matter. sweatdrop

While I don't follow any "pagan" path (if anything, I'm an agnostic Deist), I'm interested in learning all I can, basically. That's pretty much it. X3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 am

Hallo! I'm Sara, and even though I joined this guild, I'm no fluffy bunny. I've been practicing for 4 years and have just this past year found a great group of pagan friends who practice regularly together and hold discussions with our school club. If you have any questions, be sure to ask away!

Blessed Be

PrincessSaraQueen

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:49 am

PrincessSaraQueen

Blessed Be
Whose blessings? confused
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Hello there (:
My names Rya but you can basically call me anything you want, I don't much mind. I'm fifteen (as of today, actually) and I'm agnostic and I suppose I just grew tired of telling myself I didn't believe in anything when I really did. I just didn't know what at that point. I've been doing ton's of research and from every thing that I've read it all just seems to make sense to me. I can't quite call myself a pagan or anything of the sort but I am highly interested in the religion. I'm drawn more to the Wiccan side of it all but I still haven't explored all there is to know just yet..
I'm pretty much hoping that this guild can help set me on my way.
It's been helpful so far
Thanks guys! :]

x_R e d r u M_XX

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Welcome to the Guild, Rya.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:05 am

I'm new, and i've come to learn anything that this guild is willing to teach, not just a specific subject.

I'm normally called Tac, although I have nicknames like taco and tic-tac. I am also currently 19.

Tac400

7,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Greetings, everyone.

My name is Lance. I've been interested in mythology (and especially Norse mythology) since I was young. This intensified when I learned more of my Swedish heritage. After a long time of being simply interested in the Gods, I have recently felt pulled, so to speak, to the religion of my ancestors; Asatru. After a small stint with misinformation, I was pointed in the right direction, and I am hoping to study and learn as much as possible.
I see there is a wealth of information here; I likely could waste entire days just reading through this guild's forum.

Take care, and thanks for letting me join!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games