Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah." he said chuckling. "Guys don't really think a that kinda thing." he said shrugging. He smiled as she tapped his plastron, and chuckled again. "That so, huh? Aight. I'll hold ya to that."
"You think so?" She chuckled then nodded. "Fair enough." She then looked up at Mikey. "So are you going to keep spying on us, or are you gonna go pick out a movie for tonight?"

"Aww, but ya'll are almost as entertaining." Mikey said grinning. When a well placed shuriken from Raph hit the tree close to his arm, Mikey chuckled a little nervously. "Heh.....going." He jumped down from the tree and headed back to the house.

"Ya ever wish ya was an only child?" Raph asked her shaking his head, but smiling.
Xena chuckled a bit as she watched Mikey jump down and head back to the house. "Not really. My little brother can be a handful, but he and Zelda both help me cope with what I had to deal with back home in their own way." She said. "I never really got to spend much quality time with both of my parents as a child. Daddy mainly kept himself cooped up in the Ghost Zone, so I had to go back and forth between going to the Ghost Zone to see him, and going to Haffa's to spend time with Mom." She sighed softly. "There were times I couldn't help but feel jealous seeing the other kids spend time with their parents in one place."

"I'm sorry that was how it was. I hear that's how it is between devorced parents. We didn't nevah have ta worry bout that kinda thing. Had no Mom." Raph said chuckling. "Well, unless ya count April."
Xena shook her head a bit. "They weren't divorced, just have their respective responsibilities. You know how both of my fathers share a body, right? Daddy kept himself away because he felt he was seen as a joke among some of the people in Haffa's, my mother being the only exception in his eyes. Of course the whole thing between Dad and Mom was complex too...but as a child, I didn't think much of it. It just made me happy to see my father, regardless which one was there." She then tilted her head a bit. "Had you ever thought of your parents before? Your biological parents I mean?"

"I'm sorry it was like that for ya family." he said sympathetically. "Biological family? Nah. I mean, hell they was either turtles bred on a farm ta supply petshops or somethin ta hear Donnie talk. Probably had a s**t ton a little turtles."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Aww, but ya'll are almost as entertaining." Mikey said grinning. When a well placed shuriken from Raph hit the tree close to his arm, Mikey chuckled a little nervously. "Heh.....going." He jumped down from the tree and headed back to the house.

"Ya ever wish ya was an only child?" Raph asked her shaking his head, but smiling.
Xena chuckled a bit as she watched Mikey jump down and head back to the house. "Not really. My little brother can be a handful, but he and Zelda both help me cope with what I had to deal with back home in their own way." She said. "I never really got to spend much quality time with both of my parents as a child. Daddy mainly kept himself cooped up in the Ghost Zone, so I had to go back and forth between going to the Ghost Zone to see him, and going to Haffa's to spend time with Mom." She sighed softly. "There were times I couldn't help but feel jealous seeing the other kids spend time with their parents in one place."

"I'm sorry that was how it was. I hear that's how it is between devorced parents. We didn't nevah have ta worry bout that kinda thing. Had no Mom." Raph said chuckling. "Well, unless ya count April."
Xena shook her head a bit. "They weren't divorced, just have their respective responsibilities. You know how both of my fathers share a body, right? Daddy kept himself away because he felt he was seen as a joke among some of the people in Haffa's, my mother being the only exception in his eyes. Of course the whole thing between Dad and Mom was complex too...but as a child, I didn't think much of it. It just made me happy to see my father, regardless which one was there." She then tilted her head a bit. "Had you ever thought of your parents before? Your biological parents I mean?"

"I'm sorry it was like that for ya family." he said sympathetically. "Biological family? Nah. I mean, hell they was either turtles bred on a farm ta supply petshops or somethin ta hear Donnie talk. Probably had a s**t ton a little turtles."
"Yeah, my family's a bit complicated...but I wouldn't trade them for any other family. My parents didn't exactly have great early lives, but I couldn't blame for how they are as a result, ya know? Like Mom's always seem to be full of guilt and sadness in her...like there's something that's keeping her from being truly happy. Daddy has low self-esteem that he sees himself as a failure...Dad's got alot of complex issues in him too under his chaotic behavior." She said with a sigh. "It does tear me apart when something tries to divide my family, and at times I feel like I'm the only one trying to keep them together...yet they don't try to do their parts at all."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah, my family's a bit complicated...but I wouldn't trade them for any other family. My parents didn't exactly have great early lives, but I couldn't blame for how they are as a result, ya know? Like Mom's always seem to be full of guilt and sadness in her...like there's something that's keeping her from being truly happy. Daddy has low self-esteem that he sees himself as a failure...Dad's got alot of complex issues in him too under his chaotic behavior." She said with a sigh. "It does tear me apart when something tries to divide my family, and at times I feel like I'm the only one trying to keep them together...yet they don't try to do their parts at all."

"Well, even so. Family's family. Ya don't give up on em. right? I wouldn't be here right now if you and Donnie hadn't drug my decaying a** back here." he said with a small smirk. "Your family'll come round too. You'll see."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, even so. Family's family. Ya don't give up on em. right? I wouldn't be here right now if you and Donnie hadn't drug my decaying a** back here." he said with a small smirk. "Your family'll come round too. You'll see."
"I hope so..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He pulled her close to hug her tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She wrapped her arms around when he pulled her closed before resting her forehead on his plastron.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She wrapped her arms around when he pulled her closed before resting her forehead on his plastron.

"Everythin's gonna be aight. Ok?" he asked while he gently stroked her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I truly hope so. It's exhausting sometimes, being the only one who's trying to keep them together...yet they either don't put the effort on their end or don't even listen to me." She murmured while Raph stroked her hair.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I truly hope so. It's exhausting sometimes, being the only one who's trying to keep them together...yet they either don't put the effort on their end or don't even listen to me." She murmured while Raph stroked her hair.

"Eh. Sometimes parents can be like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's not just my parents, but the relatives too..." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Trust me, I can understand bout crazy family. Extended or close." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tell me about it." She said, letting herself relax in his arms. "Were there ever times where you felt that the only people you could trust are your close friends?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tell me about it." She said, letting herself relax in his arms. "Were there ever times where you felt that the only people you could trust are your close friends?"

".......Not really......Even if I thought it was.......I knew they had my back. Well up till recently. Then I kinda stayed away cause I didn't trust myself and Leo didn't trust me either. I'm goin in circles again. I guess in a way I know how ya feel."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

".......Not really......Even if I thought it was.......I knew they had my back. Well up till recently. Then I kinda stayed away cause I didn't trust myself and Leo didn't trust me either. I'm goin in circles again. I guess in a way I know how ya feel."
"Sometimes it's hard to stay positive when there's so much negative around you." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sometimes it's hard to stay positive when there's so much negative around you." She said.

"Am I gonna have ta lock ya in a room wit Mikey while he throws a big a** pizza party for just you?" he asked chuckling.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games