Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:39 pm

User Image
Hot water just makes it set. Think of it kind of like butter or gum. If you heat either of those, they're just going to melt and spread and make a bigger mess, but when cooled, they solidify and can be more easily removed.
*is starting to feel like this subject has lingered a little too long*
Er... *cough* So... what do you suppose the trick to getting our bodies back is going to be? Knowing Liada, it really wouldn't surprise me if her solution ended up being an orgy involving everyone affected. stare

*suddenly realizes that last comment didn't make this change of subject any better* stressed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:49 pm

User Image
*smirks*
I don't know. That doesn't sound -too- terrible emotion_awesome I can think of worse ways to have to get my body back... hell, I've -been- through worse ways of getting my body back stare Although...

*eyes Tes-Gio*

I somehow don't think your body thief would be as "open minded" as the rest of us in that regard.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:50 pm

*starts to feel like she might need to buy new sheets, which wouldn't be a bad idea anyway, hers were kind of old*

Umm, I have no idea. cat_sweatdrop You could try asking Liada, though. She's sitting over there with Leko.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:56 pm

User Image
She also looks like she's having a good laugh at all this, so I somehow doubt she'll be that much help at the moment. stare No way she'd give us an easy fix that quickly into her schemes. Remember how long we were stuck as chicks? stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm

User Image
You complain about that now, jhal I do not recall it bothering you all that severely rolleyes I think this situation is even worse than that one stare
*excuses himself to go see if he can get some answers out of the fox spirit*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm

*shrugs* I really have no idea how to fix things. I don't know anything about her potions and stuff.

Stuck as... No, I don't remember that! cat_surprised When did that happen?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 pm

User Image
Those were some good times! emotion_awesome It happened back in Manor Town. Lia put some "special brownies" or something in the bar. They weren't special in the way I thought they were, but man did they have some trippy effects anyway emotion_awesome And to be honest...
*leans closer to Kits*
Tes and Ry were both pretty hot as chicks. Man-Mir was pretty cute too...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:10 pm

User Image
What was that? emotion_eyebrow You kind of mumbled at the end there...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:13 pm

User Image
EEEEHHH!? gonk redface
*blushes profusely and squirms with embarrassment at the fact that Draa called her cute right in front of her like that, hiding her face with her hands* redface
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 pm

*ears twitch* No wonder I missed it. cat_stare I stayed here when everyone moved to Manor Town. *sighs*

*leans closer to Draa* Did you get any pictures? I wouldn't mind seeing... curiosity, you know. cat_ninja

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:20 pm

User Image
Why are you talking so quietly? stressed
*looks to Mir-Draa for answers*
They're talking about me, aren't they? stare They know I can't hear them stare

*can't get anything out of the cleric turned grunny with her being the way she was at the moment* stare
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:26 pm

User Image
*sighs with disappointment at Kits' question*
No, unfortunately I still had a dumb phone at the time and no camera stare If anyone's got pictures, it would be Ry and I highly doubt he would have wanted any with how much he hated his own transformation. I think he probably still has a recording of how he -got- that transformation, though emotion_awesome Hint: it wasn't the brownies twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:34 pm

User Image
*walks straight up to the fox spirit and crosses his arms over his chest, but then quickly switches to crossing them under when he feels his own bosom against his arms and it makes him uncomfortable sweatdrop He was at least thankful that Miro was nowhere near as endowed as his female form was.*

So how do we fix this? stare We -do- have a film to finish, after all. We cannot afford to be held up like this by your tricks talk2hand
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 pm

*sighs in disappointment* Dammit... cat_neutral It wasn't the brownies? Hmm, I think I can guess from the look on your face how it happened, then. cat_rolleyes

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 pm

User Image
You got it emotion_awesome Admittedly, it was just a happy accident, but totally worth it. emotion_awesome I was actually trying my hand at using Taus' shape shifting to make myself more uh... myself, but that didn't go so well stare Hence the ears and tail.
*motions to Mir-Draa, who's still bashfully hiding behind her hands.*
I was also trying to stay a chick so I could get into Ayami's pants but uh.. that didn't work either. stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games