Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico stretched out his hand hoping to catch

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (+3EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 spot/catch +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 28 spotted (oh sure dont save that 20 for when it counts)
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 pm
User Image

Nico showed when he felt the tiny ball in his hand "I CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" he yelled with glee. "Good job Chelsea!" he said to the fellow seeker

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 24! CAUGHT!!
                                                                            chase 3 of 3
                                                                            grab 1 of 2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was the first one onto the pitch for this game, which didn't exactly help with her nerves. The team hadn't done great last game, and she was hoping today would be an improvement. Eretria (Madam Borson? It felt weird calling her that) had given her some notes, and she'd been applying them to practices, but finding a balance between being captain, and training herself, was still hard when she didn't have any spare team to... well, spare. They weren't so bad as before, but she didn't know if the strides made were great enough to make a difference yet. Hopefully they were. Fingers crossed.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASERxxx
                                          AC: 16
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:09 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

third year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Astronomy Club baker || Adventurer's Guild paladin || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Martial Arts Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene had actually got sleep last night. She might not have finished Herbology homework, but Herbology homework was easy and she could finish it in the morning. So with a full stamina bar, and having maxed out her bonuses with "healthy breakfast", "moral support" and "lucky boots", she headed out with the rest of Ravenclaw team.

Out on the pitch, she adjusted her gloves and gave her bat a few test swings. "Good luck, have fun and play hard!" she wished her teammates. And just as a last bit, she patted Brook on the back because besties and offered Lillith a fistbump becuase "Team Beater".

Stats:
AC: 16
Modifiers: +4 to hitting bludgers, +2 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

[quotex="Diamond Wales"]

User ImageUser Image User Image

I'm on fire with a blade.
You're about to hear my name
Ringing in your head like oh
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see.

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

addaellis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 am
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Third Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Lavinia headed onto the pitch knowing today was the day she was going against her cousin. It was a friendly competition. Though they both took it seriously. Hopefully she could pull off a few steals from her cousin this game.

Company : Ravenclaws and Slytherins

OOC : - - -

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Shooting, +2 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:32 am
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Fourteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Benjamin was relatively ready for game two for the eagles. He knew all he'd have to do was keep the Slytherin chasers from scoring any shots on the goal. Sounded easy in theory but hard in retrospect.

With : Ravenclaws and Slytherins

Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +9 Blocking, +5 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:39 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Third Year Vice Captain Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Shawna hated that she'd been sick the first game that Slytherin had. It hadn't looked good on the vice captain to be out of the game. Granted she'd been sicker then a dog so perhaps it was for the best. Walking onto the pitch she waved to her cousin before heading over to join Andi. Hopefully they'd come up with a win this time. It would make up for previous lose that befell their team.

Status : Let's get this started
                                                  Company : Slytherins & Ravenclaws

Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching, +2 Stealing & Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:37 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Third Year♖
User Image
▬▬"Food is cute."▬▬

Brook ran to the field with an apple in her mouth, she began stretching. This week would be a great quidditch game. It had to be, she had bets placed on it.

▬▬"Boys are cuter."▬▬

Position: chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +4 catch; +4 shooting
Special Skills: Good Arm; Sharp Eyes; Great Catch
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: --
Trying to: Get to the Goals --/3 AND/OR Shooting: -- OR Passing To: -----

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nico entered the pitch hoping for a better game than last time. He was less concerned for himself but more for his team. That was his job as captain after all!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

null

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch much less nervous than before. Sure they had lost but it hadn't been any fault of his own. Perhaps this time they would win
              Modifiers: [+4] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:25 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered hopefully not running behind. He hoped they had better luck this game. He wasn't overly competitive but winning was nice.

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:36 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy entered as happy as ever. He felt today was a good day. Perhaps he could spot Aubrie or Kam in the stands. He wasn't playing their houses so they can root for him without guilt!

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin v Ravenclaw
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this

Will walked out onto the pitch, eyeing the Ravenclaws warily. They had a good team this year, but he was confident the Slytherins were better. The blonde pulled on his gloves and began stretching, preparing for the game.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nico was right on the snitch. It was head to head. One shot. He could do it!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 0 of 3
                                                                            grab 0 of 2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:45 pm
User Image
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  It's my turn to make history
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  When I'm gone they'll remember me, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ḧëäḋ Ḅöÿ || Ṡëṿëṅẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac reached out, trying to get the snitch.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Were games always this nerve-wracking?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones
                                                  Till all my scars bleed gold and
                                                  My name's forever known
                                                  Woah-oh, woah-oh
                                                  Bang, bang, won't stop till we're legend

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games