Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:24 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and noticed the twinkle in his eyes.,"What? What is it Grim?”, she asked after he held her. Now she cuddled back into him and smiled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:33 pm
He laughed then answered her. " It is just I remember a time when I thought all the stuff we are doing now was pointless. Of course that was before I met you and fell in love. You have changed my life for the better.", he said as he continued to laugh at how things in his life have changed.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and rolled her eyes with a tired giggle. Before burying her face into his shirt.
,"Hmmm, and I bet you never thought a Princess could cook like me.", she said into his chest. Though she just wanted to go back to sleep.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:51 pm
"Honestly? No but then again Princess were never on my mind. Back then I had more important things to think about.", he said with a smile as he continued to cuddle next to her. " But I'm glad you can cook so well."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stayed cuddled into him for a while longer. Before moving up him to steal a slow kiss from him. Of course she wasn't hungry for food at the moment.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:50 pm
He wondered what she was doing as she moved up on him. But when she kissed him he returned it. He kept his arms around her as they kissed abut before he knew what he was doing he slowly and gently started to rub one side of her body.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:35 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She started to rub his side in return. Before she started to n** his lips as they kept kissing. Her eyes were closed as she started to press her hips against his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 pm
He eventually broke the kiss to speak with her. " You sure you want to be doing this so early in the morning? You haven't even eaten breakfast yet." Of course he had no problem if they continued but she at least still needs to eat. He could go a couple of days without food but knows she can't.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When he broke the kiss she looked at him. Before raising an eyebrow at him."Hmmm, well it depends on what we do. If we keep making out, then we eat later. Or if we go farther, then we can eat only to continue.", she said. As her hand gone under his shirt.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:23 pm
Looking down at her hand under his shirt. " Am I going to regret showing you how I look without a shirt on?", he asked raising his eyebrow. He was joking when he said this but he did what to know the answer. Giving her a quick kiss on the nose he began to move so he could get up. " Come on lets get something to eat. " Now he was walking towards the door.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:35 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She wrinkled her nose at the kiss. Of course as he got up she pulled her shirt out from under his shirt. Getting up after him, she smiled. "Grim, you know that I love your scars nearly as much as I love you.", she said. Only to walk by him and hold his hand.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:46 pm
He held her hand as they walked into the kitchen and smiled at her. " I know that. I'm just saying that whenever you get the chance you start felling me up. Like your only interested in my body." Now it was clear he was just acting dramatic to be funny. He had heard women say this to guys before and thought it would be funny to have it the other way around.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gently nudged his ribs with her with her elbow.
"Uh huh, and like you don't stare.", she teased him back. Only to start setting out breakfast for them when they got to the kitchen. Once they ate she looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Not knowing what to do for the dishes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:08 pm
He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. " Hey I can't help that your hotter then me." he said as he help with setting out breakfast. Once that was done he stood up and got some of the dishes. " If you think you can do some of the dishes without your soreness acting up again then we can both do them." Walking with some dishes in hand he headed to where they need to go and wash them  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She got rest of the dishes and started to walk with him. Once the dishes were done, she walked back with him to the kitchen. Of course she walked by him and swatted him on his butt. Now she ran off to their room. Of course this wouldn't annoy her soreness, to much."Come and catch me!", she laughed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
edit  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games