Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

Adelind smiles softly as his body returns to normal other then his wings and his eyes returned to green."Sadly I can't turn away form my duty I have done it long enough and the world his become twisted in my absence."He knew what she was saying but for him and other dragons it was not that easy,he then slowly lifted into the air."I can lend you some of my magic if you want and you need to let my sister look at you."He says looking down at her.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

Qurix looked down at the witch he had won and he grins slightly before he turns and starts walking the other way with her under his arm,that man was some one he was not going to play with he has changed so much form when he was fighting with the vampire."Damn this will change his plains if he finds out about this dragon."He growls

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:18 am
Her Pagan

User Image

Elora of the light

Elora shook her head,"I will recharge my own magic energy its fine that angel which is your sister is a blessing at sight but she doesn't need to fix all my problems", she told him quietly,"I am sorry for your fate as for mine I hope it doesn't cause me problems any further but I'm fearing the worse", she looked down at the carnival,"Seems our festivities were cut short tonight but I'll try to return this to happy place soon and enjoy whats here I do not know how long I will stay but if Morgana is chasing me i need to be close to keep her from destory whats good here".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 am
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona slowly began to wake up,"Uh...", she mutters her neck felt sore from being choked all the time and she wasn't feeling to well either she was waiting for this damn spell to get off her so she could be on her way,"Where is he...", she looked up to see the demon carrying her and she frowned,"Of course you had to take me with you I wish you would have just died maybe this spell would have left and I would be playing goodie two shoes until I could get what I wanted".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 am
User Image

Adelind smiles and looks down at her.'You are a stubborn one arnt you Elora."He says as he slowly descends to the carnival."You worry to much,you have my self and my sister to help you out now,no need to fight on you're own now.'He says with a smile."Like you said we choose to be who we want so for a long as I can I will be Adelind."He says as he dives towards the ground.

((Exits))

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:39 am
Her Pagan

User Image

Elora of the light

Elora manged to laugh alittle at his comment she found him the stubborn one but she wouldn't let him know it for now she let it rest. She gazed down at the lights it seems frost had caught up to them by now and was talking to Gabriel if things went alright for now she could be Elora but if things went pretty bad she would have to be someone darker in her heart she keeps locked up tight.
EXIT  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:16 am
User Image

Qurix looks down at Morgona and laughs at her."Oh you think playing goodie two shoes would have gotten you past that dragon."He says with a grin."You are lucky to be alive after you're little stunt if you had not passed out he may have killed you on the spot,but he let me keep you.You're sister has found a powerful friend."He says dropping her and then he turns to her."You seem well enough to stand so no need to keep carrying you."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:24 am
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgona winced when she hit the ground but picked herself up glaring at him,"I thought You'd never put me down with those awful clammy hands of yours", she snapped. Fixing her hair that had fallen into her eyes she asked him,"I guess I need to be more careful or my plan won't go into action if I'm dead..", she thought for a moment,"I should have studied a back up spell if I was ever killed in my real body what I could do to revive myself...". She looked up at him,"Where are we going or are you going to let me go yet?", she stated,"Oh and I find it really rude you haven't told me your name so I guess I could call you whatever I want then".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:18 am
User Image

"You still don't understand the position that you are in my dear."He says with a grin then he walks up to her."But I say if you play you're cards right you may yet get to that lovely sister of yours and may earn the freedom you want back so badly but in return you have to give me something."He says the grin on his face could make even he coldest hearts get a chill."And you can call me Qurix if you must have a name."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:10 am
User Image

Morgona the dark

Though her spine did shiver in fear her face was as cold and plain as stone she wasn't going to let him see her fear,"Qurix? Do believe I liked your other form it wasn't such an eye sore as you are now", she told him she looked down at the chain that was linked around her neck and asked,"Obviously this isn't going to be needed if I can't go anywhere besides my magic energy is low my fight with you from earlier was low as well you haven't seen my full powers", her copper-toned eyes burned into his,"So don't think I can be easily pushed around once I've reached my fullest potential".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:35 am
User Image

He grabs the chain and pulls her to him and it didn't shock her because it was him pulling it,and he had a grin on his face."Oh if you think you can play that game with me my dear you must think me a fool,why would I unleash my new toy."He says as a finger runs down her cheek giving her a soft shock that wouldn't hurt at all."You know when you tame a mammal with electricity they become unable to disobey or resist."He says never lossing his grin

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana smiled noting his appreance,"I see you like to please women though its only in your nature", she scoffed when he called her a mammal,"Though it might be seen that way I prefer you didn't refer to me as a b*tch i'm more than some dog", she did feel degrading and he probably knew that but her mind was trying to formulate a plan of getting rid of this demon and it would take her some time to think upon it,"You like those sappy love stories that happen on the beach or are you just to lazy to move because you find it amusing to torment me?".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image

"Indeed you are far form a simple B'tch and as such I will give you something to choose form."He says with a grin his black and yellow eyes locked onto her copper ones."You keep the leash and collar or I brand you with my mark,take you're pick my dear."He says as he crosses his arms."Both will let me keep you in check but my mark won't kill you some one pulls on it,in fact only I can remove the mark."He says looking her over once more.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image

Morgona the dark

Morgana did find the chain and collar very annoying but the mark was probably be just as restraining at least she wouldn't look like some slave,"Fine I'll take the mark you beast", she stated angrily,"Just hurry up and get on with it I obviously don't have all night", she stood there waiting wondering where he was even going to put the blasted thing.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

Qurix grins and pulls her to him before he presses his lips to hers puling a little slice of her magic form her and as he dose the chain and leash disappear,he then brakes the kiss and spins her around and moves her hair form the back of her neck before lightly kissing her neck and with his magic mixed with hers and his mark formed on the back of her neck."All done so now that was not so bad was it."He says letting her go."I can move it any where on you're body if you don't like it where I put it."He adds with a grin.

Guenivere ORion

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games