Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:36 pm
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist

Cannibalistic-Insanity

can we use trick room and can we use it out of battle?

Also can my porygon Z start with it?

Tano says I should start with it at level 5 but I gotta pick which moves it knows.

Your Porgyon-Z can start with it, and you can use it, but I'm not sure it would have any effect outside of battle :0

xD slow ALL THE TIME (or something like that)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:42 pm
Makako-ma
Loonamist
Makako-ma
Loonamist

Cannibalistic-Insanity

can we use trick room and can we use it out of battle?

Also can my porygon Z start with it?

Tano says I should start with it at level 5 but I gotta pick which moves it knows.

Your Porgyon-Z can start with it, and you can use it, but I'm not sure it would have any effect outside of battle :0

xD slow ALL THE TIME (or something like that)

Lol I think it swaps things... So I guess if you try and move fast, you'll move slow, and if you try and move slow, you'll move fast? I'm not sure... but that would be interesting, for sure xD  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:17 pm
SpectralEternity

Will a Bulm mushroom allow for pokemon to learn fakemon costume moves ?
Also sketch ?

If its permanently copy's any move used then the person in question could take that then roll up an NPC with a pokemon knowing the move they wanted but couldn't roll into and just copy it ... idk how you feel about that but yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:00 pm
StarlightSchism

Catching all the bird pokemon
catching all the fossil pokemon (know this has been mentioned already)
catching all the starting town rat-ish normal types (rattata, sentret, zigzagoon, bidoof, patrat, bunnelby)
catching all pokemon of a single type
catching and evolving all pokemon that evolve with a stone

hatching one (or all) of the baby pokemon that you can only get by breeding with a specific item (munchlax, happiny, etc.), just general breeding achievements (for number bred, egg moves bred, etc.)

Evolving your first pokemon
Winning your first battle against another rper / anything related to battling other rpers
Getting your first pokemon to lvl 1oo
Getting more than one (3, 6, etc.) to lvl 1oo

Reaching a certain number of posts in the guild (dunno if this would encourage spamming though)

You know what would also be kinda neat? Some sort of trading post. Either a place where people can put up items they have but don't want and trade them, or a way to trade in items we don't want for others, or both.

Any ideas for what those achievements should be called?
Here's the trading post thread in the guild  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Loonamist

If I sent out Sheena to use Quick Attack, she can attack as soon as she's released, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:33 pm
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

If I sent out Sheena to use Quick Attack, she can attack as soon as she's released, right?
That depends. So long as you did so on the first turn or the opponents pokemon was defeating and you switched then yes you still get to attack other wise switching counts as the turn and you'll need to wait a turn to attack.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

That depends. So long as you did so on the first turn or the opponents pokemon was defeating and you switched then yes you still get to attack other wise switching counts as the turn and you'll need to wait a turn to attack.

Viola's Surskit : Level 10. Cheria's Sheena : Level 15.
The battle hasn't started yet. Viola literally just sent out Surskit.
What I'm asking is if Sheena can attack as soon as she's sent out and will overpower Surskit's Quick Attack, should Viola want to use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 pm
Jewel of Antares
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Viola's Surskit : Level 10. Cheria's Sheena : Level 15.
The battle hasn't started yet. Viola literally just sent out Surskit.
What I'm asking is if Sheena can attack as soon as she's sent out and will overpower Surskit's Quick Attack, should Viola want to use it.
Oh then yes she could use it and strick first however if both pokemon use it then the higher level pokemon hits first.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:12 pm
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

I see Tano already answered, but just to confirm, yes, since Sheena is a higher level, you can use Quick Attack and it'll be guaranteed to go first, even if Surskit uses Quick Attack : ) Sorry about not getting to that sooner!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:44 am
SpectralEternity

Just to make sure i understand this.
With the bulm mushroom we get 1 extra roll incause the first roll doesnt give anything we could use orrect and if the second as as worthless we can revert to taking a move of the pokemons type BUT could we revert back to the first roll if the second isn't any better but we like it more ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:51 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

With the bulm mushroom we get 1 extra roll incause the first roll doesnt give anything we could use orrect and if the second as as worthless we can revert to taking a move of the pokemons type BUT could we revert back to the first roll if the second isn't any better but we like it more ?

Yup! ouo I double checked this with Spec and the others, too, and I think it came up one other time for being able to decide between the rolls. But basically once you do the rolls, you have three options of roll 1, roll 2, or the a move of the pokemon's type : )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:59 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Yup! ouo I double checked this with Spec and the others, too, and I think it came up one other time for being able to decide between the rolls. But basically once you do the rolls, you have three options of roll 1, roll 2, or the a move of the pokemon's type : )
Ok. Im leaning actually to keepig this roll BEcause its a water roll. Ohm got fire and snow got grass ad i think it sort of be awesome to keep that theme now that i see it. Im just asking in cause. sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
SpectralEternity

Ok. Im leaning actually to keepig this roll BEcause its a water roll. Ohm got fire and snow got grass ad i think it sort of be awesome to keep that theme now that i see it. Im just asking in cause. sweatdrop

Lol yeah no worries! x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:17 am
Loonamist

SpectralEternity

So on the topic of changing character, I really just wanted to use a different picture, and maybe a different name if thats possible. If the name won't work out, I don't mind keeping it the same. All of the other information is fine as is too. Is there anyway for that to work out?  

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:29 am
Sofiable
Loonamist

SpectralEternity

So on the topic of changing character, I really just wanted to use a different picture, and maybe a different name if thats possible. If the name won't work out, I don't mind keeping it the same. All of the other information is fine as is too. Is there anyway for that to work out?

I was actually going to send you a PM asking you about that when I got the chance to day x3 But yes, if really all you want to do is swap out her pic and name, I think you can go ahead and just do that, and just note it in the first post you do it in : ) Just mention that you're officially changing her picture and name, etc  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games