Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:03 pm
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fang«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red looked at Hileinna as she spoke of the keyblade, nodding while taking a bite out of the sandwich. She then swallowed to speak, "Yup, keyblades may not look as sharp or threatening, but they can still hurt and cause damage." she then looked back at the boy and smiled, "How about we greet this cutie?" She stood up and started to wave over the boy, "Hey hey! Over here! Come sit with us!"

[ooc: ]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He saw the hooded girl waving to him. Erin tilted his head. He clipped the keyblade to his belt and walked over. Something told him to run but curiosity got the better of him. He walked over and sat down at the table. He said nothing but set his hands on the table and twiddled his thumbs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She stared at the boy as he sat with them, rubbing the back of her head, "Hey hey, don't be so tense! We're all friends here," she then looked towards Hileinna, "Right Hileinna?" she was looking at Hileinna as if she were asking her to play along, though she was unsure that she would get it.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna watched as Red invited the boy over, a bit confused as to why she would do so. When she was about to ask Red if she knew him, he was already sitting with them. And then Red had suddenly said something about them being friends, so she thought maybe Red did know the boy. She nodded at Red, and then looked at the young man, bowing her head at him, "S-Sorry, how rude of me, I should introduce myself. My name's Hileinna." she then looked at his keyblade which was holstered to his belt. "So, you are...a keyblade user?" she said, pointing to his keyblade.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Erin mumbled something unintelligible. He stood back up and turned away, hanging his head. "Bothersome... Still no memory..."
He swore under his breath.
He was starting to get angry at himself as he put both hands to his head. He yelled angrily. "Why can't I remember?"

(OOC: Yeah, I got discharged...)
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was surprised when the boy had suddenly yelled out in anger. She stood up herself and approached him, "What is it? Are you all right?" she looked at Red, then back at the boy, "Maybe you should...go to the nurse, maybe there...will your problem be resolved."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

He shook his head and huffed. "I'm fine..." Erin growled.
He felt something. It felt as though someone was scolding him for being mad at someone who was only trying to help.
Erin stood upright and cleared his throat. He took a deep breath, letting his anger reside. "I'm Erin... Just Erin, seeing as that's about all I can really recollect about m'self."

(OOC: The only upside is that I'm home safely and I get the honour of being a U.S. Veteran. Other than that, depression's fun. Wouldn't recommend it. [Just me being a smart a**. Please don't hate.])
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:46 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red was also surprised from the boy suddenly yelling out. She put her hand to her cheek, thinking to herself, "Huh..so this boy is a keyblade user...AND he has memory problems...? This. Is. Great! That means he's an easy target!" she was hiding her smile from the other two as she thought to herself.
Just then, Tsuyoi walked in, and started to make her way to the food counter, not minding anything else around her. She was too hungry to anyway. At the food counter, she looked at all the food, smiling, "Now that I think about it...I haven't eaten for almost a whole day." she then started to grab a lot of food.
Red had spotted Tsuyoi whom was now grabbing food. Seeing her, she immediately stood from her seat, "Y-You!" she said out loud as she gritted her teeth.
User Image

[ooc: Oh man, that sucks. But, I don't blame you, it's tough man, a lot of people get discharged for emotional problems. One of my friends was discharged for anxiety. sad ]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:52 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

She bowed her head at the boy who introduced himself as Erin, "Pleasure to meet you, Erin." She then looked at Red who had seemed to be surprised yet angered at another person's arrival. She looked at who Red was looking at, and it was a girl in what seemed to be a cowgirl outfit. She looked back at Red, a bit confused, "Red, do you know her? Could she possibly be your rival or something like that?

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

He frowned and started walking away, not sure where he was going or what he should do. Erin was utterly a lost puppy.

(OOC: They also said I was emotionally disturbed. Yeah, kind of. You ripped me from everything I knew and loved, shaved me bald, and started yelling swears at me. LOL Anyways, trying to get used to civilian stuff again.)
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at Hileinna, "Huh? U-Umm, well..." she looked down and sat back in her seat, playing with her food. "You could...say that." she then looked away, "Well, she is one of my top priorities..." she then let out a sigh, "But with how my fighting skills are right now, I'll never be able to beat her." She then began eating her food, this time, she was eating it fast as if hurrying up.
With all her food in hand, Tsuyoi sat at a table and began eating. She took her time, enjoying every single bite, "Mmh...it's been so long..." she said to herself as she shoved more food in her mouth.

User Image

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 am
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was confused at what Red meant when she said, top priority. But she thought of it as maybe a competitive thing between them. She then noticed Erin suddenly taking his leave, "Hey, wait," she then caught up to him and put her hand on his shoulder, "Seriously, whatever problem you have...you need to ask for help. Don't do it on your own...it'll be more difficult to deal with."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:21 am
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

Taken off guard, he stopped as she set her hand to his shoulder. "How? I'm not sure who I can trust. With my memories gone I could be swayed to something evil under false pretenses." Erin scratched his head. "Okay, that's a bit of amnesiac stereotyping but I still don't know who to trust. I'm, as some would say, screwed up."
Erin paused, looked around and took a deep breath. "Bollocks..."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eventually, Red finished eating all of her food, moving the now empty plates aside. She then looked at Erin, resting her chin on her hand, "Well, if you ask me, everyone in this school is pretty trustworthy. After all, students do help one another." she then looked back at Tsuyoi, watching her like a predator would a prey.
Tsuyoi continued to eat, having a weird feeling of being watched. However, she ignored it, whomever it was, she could probably handle them.

User Image

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
┇ Erin ┇

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, so he wouldn't say something stupid. Erin shook his head and tapped the keyblade, which was still hooked to his belt. "It's a school... Maybe I should find one of the Professors or teachers, whatever they call them 'ere..."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games