Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 pm
Awella Hawk

Of course seeing the Adaro die in front of her was a bit of a shock. Hearing Damian she took his hand and felt like headed after teleporting. Now she folded Lefty and ignored her tired body. Adrenaline was still in her blood making it almost boiling like. Her skin felt like fire.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lefty brought her to Marius' cabin. He was laying in his bed and he was sweating greatly. His chest was barely moving."We don't know how he is alive. One cut from one of those blades instantly killed some of our crew."Lefty then looked back to Marius. His captain, his friend, his brother was dying and he didn't know what to do.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:06 pm
Awella Hawk

Seeing Marius like this put a pit into her stomach. A pit that made her sick but she sat on edge of the bed. Grabbing his hands she put them on his abs. Only for one hand to be on the bottom of his hand and the other on the top. Closing her eyes she started to think of healing him. She imaged the poison pooling out and into a shirt she had wrapped around his hands. Yet she kept mouthing prays her Mother used to say in Faye. Ones she had not known when she was younger.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lefty watched as Awella tried healing Marius. He hoped that Awella would be able to save Marius. About ten minutes later Marius opened his eyes. Lefty sighed in relief.

Marius looked around and saw a few members of his crew as well as Lefty and Awella were in his cabin."What's going on?"He said in a very weak voice.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:32 pm
Awella Hawk

As the seconds passed she kept pushing herself. Finally when she heard Marius in a weak voice. She barely had a chance to look at him. Somehow she put the poison filled shirt on the floor and started to wash his hands. Then hers, as they had buckets of clean water. But before she could finish cleaning the wound out she passed out beside him and barely on the bed. "She pushed herself so hard...", a random crew member said,"She tried to keep those things from being on the ship.", he added on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:05 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius heard the crew and smiled at Awella. He was happy to hear that she tried to keep the crew safe. He still felt so weak so he closed his eyes and his breathing stopped.

Eunan rushed to Marius' cabin. He had been the reason that the crew fought off the Adaro. Because of his Harpy constitution the poison didn't affect him like it would have a human. Once he got there he realized he was to late. The crew had left after seeing Marius awake. Now there was only Lefty who had fallen asleep because like Awella he had used a lot of energy to fight the Adaro. And Awella who had passed out. He got closer to Marius and listened very carefully but he could only hear Awella and Lefty breathing. He didn't want to but he knew that he needed to do this."Awella wake up something bad has happened."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:09 am
Awella Hawk

Slowly Awella came to hearing her Father's voice. "What is it?", she looked at him through stress and tired filled eyes. Barely could she sit up by herself it seemed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan looked like it pained him to say what he needed to but he took a deep breath and then said."Marius is gone."He looked at Marius's body and said."He died.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at her Father and blinked only to check Marius's pulse. Not finding one she started to cry. Then she put her head onto Marius's chest. "Damn it you Frenchie... Just when you stole my heart you had to... I-I love you.", she muttered into his chest. Then she kicked her boots off before laying beside Marius's body. Now she ignored her Father and anyone else who tried to part her from Marius with only words. Yet she knew once she was asleep her Father would move her away.

So when she finally fell asleep and was moved away. The normally intimidating woman looked so weak and frail. But as they were on the deck she felt her mind wake up as her eyes stayed shut. Trying to fool herself into thinking Marius was still alive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius searched around him and only saw blackness."Awella...Eunan....anyone?"He walked forward and only just noticed that he was walking. He walked and walked for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually he came to a river and noticed a ferryman. He immediately broke into a cold sweat. And he was saddened at the same time."So I died. I thought I might have hd more time with Awella."He looked back but saw that the exit he had come through was gone. When he turned around again he was at the lakes edge but he never moved one foot forward. The ferryman turned to him and said."Coin for passage." Marius then felt a coin in his hand. He stared at it hard and let out a deep breath when he heard from a long distance away Awella saying she loved him. Upon hearing that he steeled his resolve and walked away from the ferry. He then started to run and as he did. He felt his stride getting longer and he was moving faster. He felt a burning inside him and then he saw a bright light.

Eunan carried Awella from Marius' bed and placed her in a chair nearby. He looked hard at her and felt true sorrow. The same sorrow he felt the day when he left Awella and her mother those years ago. Then a faint noise made him turn. It sounded like breathing. He didn't see anyone and then a slight glow radiated from Marius a couple seconds before he sat up hard and gasping.

Marius was taking deep gulping breaths. The air tasted sweeter now and the sea water smelled crisper. The light was brighter and the shadows were not as dark as before. Marius noticed Eunan there looking shocked and he felt the same way. But his gaze then focused on Awella. He stood up and moved with a grace that he had not had before. He knelt next to her and spoke quietly into her ear."I head your voice Awella."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:27 pm
Awella Hawk

She slowly opened her eyes. It was clear she had cried, hard in a short time. "Mar-Marius?! How?!", she asked, as she was nearly hyperventilating. As her hands gone to his shoulders then face. It was like she was trying to feel if he was real.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled as he felt her hands on his shoulders and face. So he leaned in to her and captured her lips in a sweet and gentle kiss."Does this help prove I am real."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:13 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and kissed him back. Once the kiss ended she rubbed her cheek against his. "How?", she asked after a moment. Now she pulled back and looked at him with curious eyes. Her thumb was rubbing against his cheek as she tried to keep calm.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and savored the feeling of Awella rubbing her thumb on his cheek. He then shook his head at her question."I am not sure myself. I was dead and at the ferryman to the underworld. All I know is that I heard your voice saying you loved me and I left the ferryman and started to find my way back. I think I saw a light and then went through it. And then I was here again."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and blinked before hugging him tightly. "I-I... When I heard you were dead... I didn't want to believe it...", she said as she nuzzled his neck with her cheek. Now she rubbed his back with her eyes closed.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games