Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:44 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked down at him and shivered when he kissed her hand. Groaning she bit her lip and slowly pulled away from him. Standing up she held her out for him to help himself up. "I'm gonna need to go take a shower.", she said and blushed.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still grinning as he got up with help from Abigail."All right I guess I'll be watching a movie or something."Damian was about to leave before he quickly placed a kiss on her lips. He grinned yet again then started off towards the living room.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:56 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sighed after he gave her the quick kiss. Then she gone and took a cold shower, as the water was ice cold. When she got out, she was shivering a bit. Drying off took a while as there was lack of feeling in her hands and feet. So about ten if not twenty minutes later she gone to the living room. As she looked paler and a faint blue tint to her from the coldness.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian changed his clothes slightly in the time Abigail was in the shower. Now he was wearing only a black silk vest and nothing else on his torso, black finger less gloves, black leather pants that were tucked into black knee high gothic looking boots with metal skull buckles. His belt also had a metal skull for a buckle as well. When Damian saw that Abigail had a faint blue tint to her skin he was immediately by her side."Abby I think you might have spent a little to long in the shower."He then wrapped his arms around her to try and warm her up.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:14 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She hugged him back and shivered. "Yeah, yeah. I guess being part masochist has something to do with it.", she said, before putting her forehead on his chest through the vest. Slowly she finally got warm and moaned feeling her blood moving through her veins swiftly again.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned again and placed a kiss on Abigail's forehead."I see."Damian then lowered his head towards her ear."Well everyone has the little quirks."Damian then started nibbling on her ear.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and blushed. Though when he started to nibble on her ear, she moaned a bit louder. "Damian, not fair.", she whined a bit. Her knees got weak and her grip tighten on Damian with out ripping his vest.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled before he whispered into her ear."I never said I would be fair. Now did I."Then he continued to nibble her ear.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:53 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She groaned and felt her knees weaken some more. "Da-mian.", she moaned, only to feel a couch or bed under her in a flash. Closing her eyes, she shivered and felt him over her now.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually started to nibble on her neck. But before he started that he transported them to his bedroom. He pinned her to the bed when he started to nibble her neck. Eventually he pulled back and whispered to her. "I think I might keep us here for a bit."Then he kissed her slowly at first before making it more passionate.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:40 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moaned and slowly looked at him through her lazy eyes. When he nibbled on her neck, she wiggled a bit. Only kiss him back before nipping his lips. "Hmm, Damian.", she moaned into kiss. As her hands were pinned under his hands.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to kiss Abigail. He felt an urge to take things farther but he knew that Abigail wanted to take things at a slower pace. He was using all his willpower to keep things at the level they were now and not do anything more. It was a tough battle for him to keep in control of his urges that were continuously gaining strength but he would fight on. Damian eventually moved back to nibbling her neck.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:00 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally moved her hands out of his hold only to rub her hands on his waist. When he nibbled on her neck, her eyes slipped shut again. Now she was panting just a bit and moaned louder.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled then he moved one hand to rub her waist. Then he kissed under her jaw. Slowly his urges were taking over but his will was fighting back just as hard. It was getting really hard for him to keep his willpower strong. Slowly his other hand moved up and down her thigh.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:36 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She wiggled a little bit, but not to much. Moaning she leaned her head back. Though before she knew what was happening, her molecules started to buzz it seemed before spreading out. She was turning into a mist and some how slipped around Damian. Now she felt her being come back together after a moment and then she was sitting on foot of the bed.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games