Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 pm
Wolfs Heart
Diona

Menelie
Kalibang

The Rakshasha blinked as if puzzled by the admittance that she had not heard such things before. "Diona? An inspiring name," she conceded with a purr, suddenly seeming shy when asked for her own name. "I cannot see how it compares with yours, however...my name is Ravana, wondrous one."

She'd been about to swear to sing Diona's praises to the heavens and insist that all others do the same...when a figure came flying in from the side to tackle the perfect Faerie. How dare they..?!? Had she not been distracted by the awe-inspiring one before her, Ravana would have seen him coming and stopped him easily. But now, the sight of her beloved hero trapped beneath some inferior commoner who smelled of sugary baked goods...

Red touched the edges of her vision and she snarled, "GET OFF OF HER!" before leaping forward with a feral yowl, aiming to hit the cookie beast in the side and drive him away from her hero.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o
Shahrazad

Naveed kept his wits about him. Though he wasn't sure if there were any real danger in dealing with this crazy woman, he figured it best he behave as if there were at this point. If he were smart, he'd have walked away long ago and left her to her snippy mood. If she wanted to be a gloomy Gilda, then fine, go sit in a dark corner somewhere and farm for mushrooms; he didn't care. He helped those who wanted help.

For some reason though, he just couldn't leave it alone. Somewhere at the back of his mind, he knew this wasn't him. He'd have let it go and stopped stressing about it. Yet, he couldn't just let it go...as if he had something to prove to this woman, that she was wrong, about him and about the world.

Reaching the edge of the room, he was quick to place the wall at his back for protection. His eyes scanned the crowd for any sign of her following him...she was out there somewhere. He may not have been a hunter or a fighter or any of those things; but he was highly observant. All it took was just the slightest sign, a tiny tell, and Pae thought you could read minds with the things you could tell them. It was all as simple as reading faces and body language really, but learning to instinctively recognize those signs? That was a bit more work.

He took a few deep breaths, each one longer and slower than the last. Focus and concentrate, she'll come to you, just be patient...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 pm
Wolfs Heart
lady!Terran XD

Moana whirled freely, Terran's hand helping to steady her when she wobbled. She felt a sudden pinch near her backside as she spun and she responded with a startled squeak. "Ow! Terran! That's not...funny..." Her voice had started out sounding normal enough...then seemed to drop an octave or so by the end of the short sentence. Her eyes widened in surprise and she released the faun's hand and backed away.

"Uh...Terran?" Her friend was... She raised her hand to her chest, unsure what she was seeing or how to respond. The motion brought something else to her realization...she'd always been a little flat, but hey, what Naiad wasn't...? Glancing down, she noted the sudden absence of her breasts...though her chest seemed a bit broader...

"Terran...what's going on?" As deep as 'her' voice had become, the subtle notes of panic could still be heard creeping into 'her' tone.

Teigra rolled 2 100-sided dice: 13, 80 Total: 93 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Antidia
Dagen

Fea Line
Lightning Dust

Wolfs Heart
Shakira

Himeros was a bit tipsy...but he wasn't completely gone yet. Darn, that chocolate liqueur was potent though! He'd only had...wait, how many bottles had they gone though earlier? Hmm...

Ah well.

In any case, he had noticed his favorite target seemed to be resisting his numerous arrow hits this time. Perhaps he'd overdone it a smidgen. Maybe even the wild ones had a limit to just how much they could handle of his arrows' effects. The expression on her face seemed to imply more than just lustful thoughts on her mind. Hmm, this could be troublesome. Before the furious demon could catch up with him, Himeros blinked out of sight, reappearing perched on one of the ornate ceiling buttresses. First the demon, then was that the teal pegasus behind her? Uh oh...there was a new arrival to the party! He noted the harpy's sudden appearance as she started putting on an impressive display towards the demon. Hmm...

While he loved a good catfight as much as any man, this one looked like it might be a bit more on the dangerous side, than the entertaining. Especially if they caught up with him. Course, if he could turn their anger towards other activities...

He drew his bow, attempting to take aim from his hanging position, then fired.

Not only did he miss the girls below entirely...he hit some poor green Faun (Rainbow Sherbet) in the distance. Twice. Whoops.

Seruta
Rainbow Sherbet

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm
Teigra
Why must you torture my Pae so!!?! gonk

Bert took a long deep breath... and suddenly... he felt better? There was a considerable throb to the back of his head for a split moment, but it went away fast enough... as well as all of his confusion.

He exhaled deeply and began looking around, hopefully looking for that one individual he'd rather hang out with than anyone else in this crazy place. Maybe, if he was lucky, he could convince Hyd for them to go ahead and leave this thing early. Take a long, leisurely walk back. That was romantic, wasn't it?

He'd hope so...

Magenta eyes scanned for a moment before he caught the familiar blue and white locks. He smiled and began closing the gap between them quickly, eyes remaining fixed on Hyd's form.

"Oy! Hyd!" he called out, waving a hand in the air briefly.

A soft pang - make that two - centered at his backside and he cringed, blinking through it and passing it off as someone bumping into him. It was a bit crowded in here. It would make sense.

However, the urge and desire to grab Hyd and run out of here quickly became... eh... complicated. His smile turned almost seductive as he neared and chuckled.

"I thought I'd lost you, m'dear..." he nearly cooed as he took up Hyd's hand and kissed the knuckles all regal like. Something was amiss, Bert wasn't quite acting himself... Yet, he didn't seem to notice that himself... Oh dear...

Fea Line
Hydrangea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm
Blinking as the other demon walked off in midst of their competition, Hydrangea shrugged and decided to call it another victory. Because lets face it, that's the only way he'd win a show off competition. The green unicorn was not meant for such things. He was built to look good and to grow flowers.

Sighing, he rubbed his head as the strange feelings only slowly ebbed away. He had hoped to spend more time with his new friend upon revelation of the two of them showing up together. But he didn't see him any mo---

There he was.

"Bert! There you are! You keep disappearing......aahh..ahaha... Bert?" Hyd greeted excitedly, that is until he noticed that the other seemed to be acting a bit.... friendly. Maybe a little too friendly. "Are you ok?" he asked and blushed as the other kissed his hand. Well that was new.

Seruta
Rainbow Sherbet

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:25 pm
Fea Line
Hydrangea

Bert chuckled and winked. "That's my name, baby. Don't wear it out." He then laughed a bit and grabbed Hyd into a tight snuggling hug. "Oh! I'm just dandy!! I've honestly never felt better!" he started then snickered. "-now that you're here!"

"Hey! What do you say that you and I get outta here?" he offered, gesturing a thumb towards the trail back home.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 pm
Hyd blinked. Yep something was strangely off about his new friend. If the tight snuggling embrace and hungry look in his eyes didn't spell it out that is... "I...uh...well sure... but... you seem... different." he said and blushed a bit.

He swallowed, staring at Sherbet's chest for lack of a better place to stare since he was so close and staring into the other's eyes felt a bit awkward at the moment. His head tilted slightly, his long locks draping over the other's arms as he slowly blinked up. Maybe he should get the green pegasus out of here and back home.. he clearly needed some rest.

Seruta
Bert

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:25 pm
Teigra
Mo-man-a

Any red-blooded male would not be able to help, but notice a female's beautiful shape as she twirled. Terran was no different. So he also couldn't help but notices as those feminine curves disappeared from his spinning partner, more than he noticed any pinch on his arm. "Oh my..." he had to try so hard not to fall backwards from the sudden transformation of Moana.

His own voice had come out high-pitched and feminine though! Terran clasped his hand over his mouth and looked down at his body, that like most female faun was generously endowed. Terran's hands went from his mouth to his brand new, shiny breasts as his eyes grew wide.

Terran's gaze jumped up to Moana as she asked him a question in that foreign, deep voice. "Uhm..." Wow... that was weird. Terran had always been drawn to Moana, longing even, but now... looking at her in her manly form... he suddenly felt in love with her. That was really strange. "I have... no idea." Terran looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:56 pm
Fea Line
Hyd

Bert snickered a bit. "Oh, shhh...!!" he demanded in a near whisper, a finger calmly placed upon Hyd's lips.

"Say no more, my love! I can assure you that I have never felt any better than I have right now, in this moment..." he practically purred, giving a soft peck of a kiss to Hyd's cheek. His hand began twirling a lock of Hyd's hair around a finger.  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:07 pm
"M-My l-l-love?!" Hyd let out a squeak as a finger was placed on his lips and his cheeks flushed a hot vibrant pink. "Beeerrrttt...." he murmured through the finger. Something was VERY WRONG with his friend. "Snap out of it Bert....." he said before the other twined his finger in his hair. Ohgods his weak spot, why did he have to hit the weak spot! What on earth could be making Bert feel so great in this moment?

Seruta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:15 pm
Tartara Seabreeze
Dameon

Starry smiled, Dame sounded like Tris! He had always been charming in his own right, but now.. Now she couldn't help but think he was nothing but purely romantic. Though, she didn't mind one bit. He was so very suave right then. Starry had to admit, it was something she wasn't expecting, and while it was very nice now, she was going to love to have him at home and normal.

"You sound so very..." She chewed her lip, thinking about how to phrase it. "Your voice is like a.." Starry paused, rethinking her words. She had no idea what to say to be honest. She wasn't nearly as good at this stuff as Dame seemed to be, to Tris for that matter. But then, she was far happier with Dame than she would've been with Tris. "I love you Dameon."

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

o0_Daisuke_0o
Malek

Sweetie nodded, looking up at him. "I'll try not to step on your feet." She smiled, trying to make light of the lack of dance experience. But it looked like a few of the pae running around could actually dance. At least until they got intoxicated. There was one couple that seemed as awkward dancing as they were though. But Sweetie's attention was all on Dysmas.

"Think maybe they've drunk too much?" She stepped a little closer to him, having no idea there was a teenager creeping up behind her. Even if she did notice him, she'd think very little of it. "Oh! Hold on just a second" Sweetie blinked, reaching a hand up to the necklace she was wearing. The fauny felt the need to get it out of her way and hang it backwards. It was her protection totem, but she felt so very safe with Dysmas, the necklace was the furthest thing from her mind.

Quote:
Sibeko

Caine smiled, clicking his claws a bit when he got up to the gorgeous yellow naiad. "Hello Handsome~" He offered, stopping his walk directly in front of him. Sure, Caine had no idea what the other pae was, he'd been so very sheltered his entire life he felt lucky to be out at this party. But then, ever since his father had met that fae and he'd gotten siblings, Caine had gotten out a lot more!

"What brings you to these parts?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm
Despite being pulled away from the beautiful treasures that caught his eye and that Venus didn't need, Criofan wasn't all that upset.

In fact, he felt like he was growing more and more content, even happy, the more he danced with Ei-Kal. The idea of the treasures? They had completely left his head. There was only one treasure he had his mind on, and it was the one he was dancing with, laughing as not even their luck could prevent all their mess-ups with their dance. They weren't miserable at it, and even if they were, who cared? They were happy. Criofan knew that much, and he knew he didn't want to get away from the man who was making him that happy.

Zaria and Kheliot had gone off to compete and he could have sworn he heard Kheliot shout with joy about something, but that could have been anyone. And even if it was them, it was good that they were happy, but this was time for just Criofan and Ei-Kal. They had separated. This was just their time, for them, with no one else to bother them...

That was all that mattered.

Criofan leaned in, snickering. "See, Ei-Kal, I didn't plan on that anyway. I like my day job too much." Sure, it wasn't specifically defined with specific daily responsibilities, but he liked the flexibility. He liked being his own boss, and he liked trading some lesser valuables for greater valuables, or even things he found not all that useful in exchange for things that he did. The thrill of it excited him. Would it work? Would it not?

But this wasn't time for work, as Criofan edged a bit closer to Ei-Kal. "I don't mind cutting lose a little while at night, though. It's nice to let the responsibilities go and just thing about each other." He threw a wink in Ei-Kal's direction, a grin spreading on his face.

He was almost stupidly happy right now.

Amasis
Ei-Kal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 pm
Teigra
Danya

"Danya." she repeated then nodded softly. "It is a very unique name. One that is easy to remember as it is not a very common name from what I have gathered in my time."

Adrasteia looked around a brief moment. "I am called Adrasteia. Though I do not see a reason to call me beautiful. By the average Pae, I am but the same. Average. And for most, my color is quite dull in appearance. Especially in comparison to one such as yourself. You are vibrant in color. A unique combination for that of a Male. Another easy to remember factor."

It was here that she had found herself rambling. An odd trait to be expressing at this time. It was highly unlike her and - if she could call herself alarmed for acting as such - she would. It was simply not of her character. Not that she seemed to express that... or anything, for that matter.  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm
He nodded understandingly, up until the furry pae suddenly suggested a dance. Was that Pae daft? Obviously she didn't want to- uh WHA?! His eyebrows raised as she surprisingly said yes. He always knew he understood little of females, but surely he wasn't THAT clueless. "Oh...well...then I'll let you two be?" The male spoke confusedly, shocked they both just drop the conversation at a drop of a hat to dance with each other. Maybe he was the real problem and they wanted to be rid of him?

o0_Daisuke_0o

Shadica

Even though she couldn't say it, he understood it. Somewhere deep within he was channeling an inner Tristen. Slightly disturbing, but he wasn't complaining. When she chewed her lip, his steel blue eyes looked at them. Soft, warm, inviting. And though no overly sweet words fell from them, the phrase she did say was the only ones he ever needed to hear. Right there in the middle of the dance floor, he stopped them and took her face in one of his hands. In that moment he felt as close to her as he ever had before, as though he never had left. The demonic leaned down and sweetly placed his lips upon hers as his soft hair cascaded down to cover them in a veil.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games