Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:35 pm
Moonlight Rose113
Pegasaurus Rex
Moonlight Rose113
Hello~
My name is Joanna, but I'm also called JoJo :3
I love playing tennis! heart heart heart
I joined Gaia in 2011, but I have been on and off, so I've only played for about a year.
Mostly I chat in the forums and PM people. Feel free to add, quote, or PM me!
I joined this guild to try and stop the HUGE overemphasis on Gaia Cash, which is also causing the inflation.
And, honestly, bringing back past 250GC items for 5000GC and having flash sales EVERY day is simply ridiculous.
Have a nice day~ :')

Hey Joanna! I'm glad you decided to join us.
I agree, it feels like Gaia only cares about GC these days. ;-;
Hope to see you around!

You too! :3
How are you?
Oh noes! I didn't see the announcement early enough and logged in on Sunday! :<

Doing good!
Haha, it's okay. We're thinking of doing this every-other Sunday (or every Sunday if you're really enthusiastic), so you can always participate next time!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:37 pm
PETER THE PUMPKIN
Hi I'm Peter and I'm not really a pumpkin, but I am a member of gaia since 2006. Its sad to see the direction gaia is headed and I dont know if anyone else feels the same way I do, but I just dont enjoy it here as much as I used to. The big things for me used to be meeting up in rally when it was still easy to click and join your friends. It was also fun to booty grab and make a lot of gold in the process, but you cant really do that anymore. I change my avi to a pumpkin because it was about the only thing I could afford anymore since I cant spend my real money on gc.

So anyway, I saw a post in the forums from Madame Xena and I clicked her siggie. It brought me here and after reading the main page, i knew right away that I had found the place for me, a place where maybe I can enjoy something on gaia again, even if I am just a pumpkin. emo

Hi, Peter! We're glad to have you with us!
And hey, pumpkins have feelings too. emotion_c8  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:23 pm
"The name is Sylabus! I am essentially an almost-anon on the site during events, though I haven't been much of one this past year. ^^;" (Outside of that, this is my main, yes. no anonmule for me! I also am a frequent lurker in the GCD and SF where I do post on occasion but not an immense amount.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:33 pm
Sylabus
"The name is Sylabus! I am essentially an almost-anon on the site during events, though I haven't been much of one this past year. ^^;" (Outside of that, this is my main, yes. no anonmule for me! I also am a frequent lurker in the GCD and SF where I do post on occasion but not an immense amount.)
Welcome to Gaia:Revolution! It looks like Canard is pretty busy with Haseo in Charge. 3nodding  

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:35 pm
Fyi - we are 14 members from 1000...986 right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 pm
Michelle Chiba
Sylabus
Welcome to Gaia:Revolution! It looks like Canard is pretty busy with Haseo in Charge. 3nodding

"In The World, yeah it is! Our Gaia branch is less than busy though I will admit." whee  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:57 pm
Sylabus
Michelle Chiba
Sylabus

"In The World, yeah it is! Our Gaia branch is less than busy though I will admit." whee
So How is Atoli and the rest of the gang?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:31 pm
Hello everyone. I've been here since 08-09. After about a year or so without internet I'm finally back! I am not happy with the state gaia is in. It was doing okay when I left, but now...It's a mess. I hear a big complaint is the Flynn's Booty inflating prices on the MP. Well, it was gone. Now they've decided to bring it back! It's like they aren't even trying anymore. It's sad really. I don't want to lose this place. I have so many friends and memories on here. If they don't change something soon this place will be down the drain. I don't think I'll be able to watch it go. Anyways, My name is Shroom. Everything you might want to know about me is on my profile. This is my first stop while I'm exploring the guild and learning about it. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Faiyde

Visionary

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:53 am
Hello to the guild, and everyone in it.

I lurk around both guilds and forums, choosing to simply watch things unfold and take place more often than actually getting involved myself. I received an invite to the guild due to one of the few times I felt it worthwhile to post in the Site Feedback, as this whole Gaia Cash issue is getting way out of hand.

Out of all the web-stuff I do, Gaia has been the site I have been part of the longest, and it is a hard habit to drop. My favorite place to hang out with friends has switched to Lord of the Rings Online, though, as I feel like more than a wallet there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am
Hi, I'm CourageNFaith. And first of all, thanks for inviting me, folks.

I've joined Gaia in 2009, and I recently came back around May 2013, after 4 years of hiatus.

I honestly don't like the way the site is going, which's slowly becoming a "P2P" (Pay to play) MMOG without the users' consent, not to mention the big pile of mess it is now:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_228/#228
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_202/#202
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87776049_167/#167

And, as showed in the thread "Occupy Gaia", they could care less about us and want to 'rule' the site with 'iron hands'.

So, I'm giving all my support to this group and that movement. emotion_brofist  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:33 am
Hello everyone~! c:
I am Kayla, or Tranquil as my username implies. I join Gaia in like 07, but This is my third profile. c: This one is 4 years old. I really enjoyed Gaiaonline when I first joined. It was nice to get away from real life and escape (: but now, Ugh. It is like I have to pay to make my avi look any kind of awesome. It makes me mad. I have bought GC before. several times, but this is out of hand now. it is taking over the site. It makes me wonder why they did that? Most people who joined back when are older now. They have jobs. They have more important things to spend their moneys on. xD like food 0.0 i am 19. I live in an apartment. I cannot afford this site. Is this not a site for fun? gah. makes me mad. anyway thought I should let you guys know my thoughts and who I was. (: Hope to get to know you all.

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:08 pm
Hey guys. Just got back to gaia, super bummed about inflation. Joined in early '06.
What is your guys' opinion on doing offers for GC? Obviously I won't be buying any anymore. Kinda wish we could go back to just the MCs.

Scientificate

Aldo Simoncini

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Hi, I'm Aldo. I joined Gaia in 2008. I already stopped to support Gaia a while ago, because they disappointed me more and more in the past. But these things are nothing compared to the ridiculous mess we have now, so I decided to join the revolution.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:25 pm
II Shroomie II
Hello everyone. I've been here since 08-09. After about a year or so without internet I'm finally back! I am not happy with the state gaia is in. It was doing okay when I left, but now...It's a mess. I hear a big complaint is the Flynn's Booty inflating prices on the MP. Well, it was gone. Now they've decided to bring it back! It's like they aren't even trying anymore. It's sad really. I don't want to lose this place. I have so many friends and memories on here. If they don't change something soon this place will be down the drain. I don't think I'll be able to watch it go. Anyways, My name is Shroom. Everything you might want to know about me is on my profile. This is my first stop while I'm exploring the guild and learning about it. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Hi Shroomie! Gosh, the dismay you must have experienced coming back here after a year. Welcome back, but ummmm....yeah. A lot has changed, and definitely not for the good.

I'm very glad to see you here with us. Welcome to the Revolution family!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:26 pm
mufftigg
Hello to the guild, and everyone in it.

I lurk around both guilds and forums, choosing to simply watch things unfold and take place more often than actually getting involved myself. I received an invite to the guild due to one of the few times I felt it worthwhile to post in the Site Feedback, as this whole Gaia Cash issue is getting way out of hand.

Out of all the web-stuff I do, Gaia has been the site I have been part of the longest, and it is a hard habit to drop. My favorite place to hang out with friends has switched to Lord of the Rings Online, though, as I feel like more than a wallet there.

Hi mufftigg! I'm so glad you decided to join us. Feel free to lurk; post; brainstorm; etc. to your heart's content. It sounds like Gaia's possible loss is now Lord of the Rings Online's gain.

I'm glad you're here with us now! Welcome!  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games