Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
WingScythe
Iyamashi
xd Are you guys taking over Gaia? And your favorite holiday is Valentine day eh? blaugh

Of course we're not taking over Gaia!
<<
>>
Yet.
And what was that about Valentine's Day? Hate it. All these people giving me chocolate. Don't like chocolate myself. Too sweet. I have the opposite of a sweet tooth. I have a sour tooth. I like salt.

Boo.
Well on Valentine day, lots of Gaian tend to go nakie.... xd

Awe, I love chocolate.

why would u go around naked on v-day.... eek
You never saw those banners? "go nakie from 02/12 - 02/14"

People do crazy things on holidays. xd

thats insane....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:23 pm
yalie5
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
WingScythe
Iyamashi
xd Are you guys taking over Gaia? And your favorite holiday is Valentine day eh? blaugh

<<
>>
Yet.
And what was that about Valentine's Day? Hate it. All these people giving me chocolate. Don't like chocolate myself. Too sweet. I have the opposite of a sweet tooth. I have a sour tooth. I like salt.

Boo.

Awe, I love chocolate.

it's not just v-day it's for three whole days when every one unequip their items and just go around with wha they started with.

veri interesting.... eek i dunno if i'll ever do...i worked hard to be unaked...so i'd hate to be naked again... xp  

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:31 pm
my new rant.... biggrin

why cant school start later.... stare xd 3nodding

I mean u stay up all night studying for a test. gonk ..and are expected to wake up the next morning bright and early and in ur seat when the bell rings at like 8:15 or w/e time ur suppose to be there...

Yes i could study earlier sweatdrop ...but w/my schedule its always done to the night before...i mean yes i study earlier sometimes...but for hard test i have to study long uniterrupted periods of times....and than....lose on sleep....

i love sleep heart but i hate being late....i think it would be better if they pushed back the times of school b/c than they'd have to lengthen the day which will cause hectic after hours... so i know it wont work but still i'm gonna rant....

if u happen to hear wheels screeching in the parkin lot an a lil girl running through the door and halls crazily jumping down a whole flight of stairs ducking through people...its me tryin not be late whee

(o and never have ur mom as a teacher in the school...u dont wanna be lectured on being late >< not fun) xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:34 pm
Iya, what made you start a RANTING thread? Just wondering because it is kinda outa the blue.  

M u r d e r O u s s

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:05 pm
water_angel_7
Iya, what made you start a RANTING thread? Just wondering because it is kinda outa the blue.
Iya is actually another SN here in gaia.....oh well. I'm taking over the name Iya!!!!

Well...when I get angry...I blow up. So this one time, I blew up on my best friend...so I don't want something like that to happen again, so I've created this thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:07 pm
violet_faerie
yalie5
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
WingScythe
Iyamashi

<<
>>
Yet.

Boo.

Awe, I love chocolate.

it's not just v-day it's for three whole days when every one unequip their items and just go around with wha they started with.

veri interesting.... eek i dunno if i'll ever do...i worked hard to be unaked...so i'd hate to be naked again... xp
Hahah, well half of the Gaian here don't go nakied...cuz they don't have anyone to share Valentine day with... sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:14 pm
violet_faerie
eek YES!!!! I hate waking up at 5 AM!!! especially when I go to sleep at 1 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:18 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
eek YES!!!! I hate waking up at 5 AM!!! especially when I go to sleep at 1 sweatdrop

o mi god, thats how long i stay up studying...but see i'm worse than u....i suppose to get up at 6....7:15 though is when i litterally jump outta bed!!!!!!!!!!!  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:04 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

o mi god, thats how long i stay up studying...but see i'm worse than u....i suppose to get up at 6....7:15 though is when i litterally jump outta bed!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahah, well I've grown a deep hatred to the sound of my alarm clock. I always wake up in the morning and is like...GAWD!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! scream

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:06 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Hahah, well I've grown a deep hatred to the sound of my alarm clock. I always wake up in the morning and is like...GAWD!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! scream

sweatdrop

i know my mom swears i'm deaf...the snooze is my favorite button my alarm clock is like a couple inches away from my bed...and every morning somehow i just dont hear it.....i wonder how that happens *angelicness*  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:45 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

sweatdrop

i know my mom swears i'm deaf...the snooze is my favorite button my alarm clock is like a couple inches away from my bed...and every morning somehow i just dont hear it.....i wonder how that happens *angelicness*
The problem with me is...I never miss my alarm clock. crying It's so...loud....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:47 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

sweatdrop

The problem with me is...I never miss my alarm clock. crying It's so...loud....

LOL yup thats a probably i've gotten threaten that i need a new alarm clock but thank god i havent gotten one...i dunno what i'd do if i actually heard it and it registered..... eek  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:02 pm
violet_faerie
LOL yup thats a probably i've gotten threaten that i need a new alarm clock but thank god i havent gotten one...i dunno what i'd do if i actually heard it and it registered..... eek
eek My mom just popped out of no where and told me I have a new alarm clock now. One that doesn't start out so loud!!! whee No more early morning headache! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:03 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
eek My mom just popped out of no where and told me I have a new alarm clock now. One that doesn't start out so loud!!! whee No more early morning headache! blaugh

LOL thats funni!!!!!!!!!!  

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:10 pm
I have an alarm clock... I never use it though. I wake at 6:30 everyday automaticly no matter how hard I try to stay in bed.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games