Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 pm
Menelie

Seiana_Zi

Louise groaned at the impact of another arrow... really? This time it actually hurt, but the adrenaline rush of this new love... she couldn't feel the pain, but was she... bleeding?

Louise grinned and melted into the kiss, it was about time he kissed her. "It is alright Tariq, I know it was fast, but it was love at first sight. Meant to be." For a moment she lost sight of their audience, but her attention was brought back to him when he interrupted them, again. Louise was dying to 'get it on' with her man, but she wasn't about to do it in the company of this other man. She had standards... and well this maze wasn't exactly romantic either.

Louise glanced at Tariq, longing in her eyes. "Love, perhaps we should..." everytime she looked at Tariq she forgot what it was that she wanted to do. The god wasn't really trying to hurt them or anything, perhaps they should just... no... no no no. The chocolates had apparently been ineffective at dissuading the god of emo so Louise looked around the area again. She grabbed Tariq's hand, needing to be touching him. "Ooo, Tariq!" her eyes caught sight of the chocolate strawberries and she snatched one up and slowly fed it to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

It takes a while for the words to really penetrate Namaqua's brain, being in the state that he is. He looks over to his mate. He gives a little smile and is about to respond when the goddess interjects to bring them back to the ballroom, free from their magically-induced depression.

Still, the feeling lingers, and Nama can't quite shake it completely. "Thad," he says, taking his mate's hands and running his thumbs over his fingers. "You know that I love you. And you know how measured and contemplative I can be...so you know that I need time to think before I can give you an answer." He smiles and kisses Thad's forehead.

"Come on, let's try and enjoy the rest of the evening, hm?"

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:59 pm
Menelie

He smiled back and chuckled lightly, glad to feel like normal and to be out of there. "I know..Sorry to sneak it up on you like that but...I did mean it..." He rubbed the back of his head for a moment, a bit embarrassed before his attention to the other couple doing the same thing. He made a slight funny face. So much for having an original idea....Until it sorta hit him. He looked to his mate, putting a finger to his mouth."Shhh...Maybe we should talk about this later..." He looked back to the couple. "Do you know that female?" He whispered to Nama. She had different leaves on her horns...Was she different?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 am
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine looked to the egg before back to her date, tilting her head slightly. "You think so...? Doesn't look real special to me." Holding the egg out, she began to take a closer look at it, trying to see if there was anything about it that made it unique.

Twitchapher the 3rd

The princess's eyes opened halfway as she was sat up, and again when she was picked up, closing soon after as she leaned her head against his back. It was so... warm... Her eyes closed again as she returned to her lulled sleep, unaware of the new situation.

When she awoke again, she was startled to find herself in the ballroom once more. Blushing, she moved to get down from Aquos's back, not wanting to appear any closer to the male than she had been when they first arrived, especially when she noticed the god of weddings himself in his arm. Not good; someone might put two and two together. As she got off, she noticed her 'sling' across his shoulder and smiled lightly to herself. Smiling lightly, she leaned closer, whispering, "Thank you," waiting for him to make eye contact before motioning to the teaset with her eyes.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 am
Wolfs Heart
Menelie

Eros snorted softly under his breath, watching the way the second wave of his arrows seemed to conquer any level of logic they had remaining. There was a smirk teasing the edge of his lips, hand going back to grab another one just to make sure that he had definitely stopped them.

It was hard to say if he cared that Louise was now bleeding. If anything, it was only ... driving him onward.

It was when Tariq dropped the picture onto the ground, shattering the glass it was kept behind, that Eros' smirk fell. He no longer seemed as devious, and there was a moment where the purple that illuminated his eyes seemed to fade into the background, becoming something of a distant memory before it flared up again. He attempted to fight it, attempted to tell himself that his duty, no, his mission, was to make sure that these people stayed so enthralled by each other that they wouldn't leave the labyrinth...

But his love was shattered on the ground.

Crying out, Eros dropped his bow and flew over to the picture, wings wrapping around him as he attempted to pick up the pieces and put them together. Louise and Tariq may have forgotten about him...

But he also forgot about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Cadassi had barely made it through that darn tunnell in tact. It seemed Venus was in a hurry. He landed on all fours when he finally did come out. His sheild had been pushed through in front of him. So he still had his feather collection and a few other things. Grinning like a fool as he looked over the feathers, he didn't even notice that Leitha had gotten out.

It wasn't until he had scooped up all the feathers and other treasures that he began to look around. Carrying the treasure infested shield on his hip, he made his way over to his forever cranky date. "LEITHA!" he shouted, hoping she wouldn't run away again. "There you are! What happened to you?" he asked. "And who was that awful voice?"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 am
DaemonGabrielle

Twizzz nodded his head and passed the egg back to its apparent mother. "You should sit on it." Twizzz chuckled at the faun and his egg. Wait a second... when did it become 'ours'. "Stripes... I don't think that's my baby..." he tried to pipe in as Yipes was making his way towards the food. "He really is all yours, look he even has your..." Twizzz was stumped, neither one of them looked like an egg. "forehead..." the demon pae smiled hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:37 am
Voluptas looked up slowly at the intruder, expecting her to come in a little sooner, but glad she didn't -- more time to secure Lugh. With one last, soft kiss on Lugh's cheek, the goddess laid him down gently and stood up. "He's mine. He'll be here with me forever now," she gloated.

As she stood up, she took hold of a bow that was on the floor nearby and pulled an arrow from a very feminine looking quiver that had been leaning against it. "Now it's your turn," she said as she loads the arrow and sends it sailing towards Lillison.

The arrow found her target: the gnome Lillison had put in the bag. It started wiggling and struggling to get out.

Voluptas readied another arrow, aiming at the hose wrapped around Lillison's other should. "You could submit now, and avoid the hassle."

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 am
Back in the maze, Kleta slowly began to stir, she was muttering incoherent commands at no one in particular. "Hm? Ow, what happened." As she sat up she pulled a hedge branch out of her helmet. Something still felt stuck, the goddess removed her helm and a rubber chicken felt into her lap. "What is this madness?" Kleta questioned as she dangled the object and stared at it. She shook the limp chicken around and then stood herself up. "Hm... I need to be at the ballroom." Kleta was trying to remember what happened, nothing was coming to her. She looked around to make sure there were no pae around who needed to go with her, once she was certain the area was clear she ported back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 am
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

Lillison stared at Lugh lying on the floor. He didn't look right, that wasn't Lugh, he was better then that. She glared at Voluptas, trying to muster enough anger to give her some courage. Lillison couldn't just leave Lugh behind, and he would do the same for her, she was certain. None of it sounded right, Lugh wouldn't abandon his garden for a woman and he already said he didn't like this garden, he had to be enchanted or something.

Lillison dropped the bag as soon as she felt movement coming out of it, the porcelain gnome might shatter on the floor. So it was this goddess who had made the dogs attack her, now she knew she was evil. "Lugh... snap out of it... she's not right." Now that Lillison was on to what the goddess was doing she tried to move all around hoping that the goddess' arrow might miss. Lillison took the hose off her shoulder and threw it at the goddess. Maybe not the most wise, but she didn't have time to think about what she was doing. All she had now was her spade, so much for being prepaired. "Let him go!" It was perhaps the loudest noise that had ever come out of our quiet fish's mouth. She charged at the goddess with the spade, aiming to knock her over the head with it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 pm
Voluptas dropped her bow in order to catch the hose before it hit her. What in the world? This girl was just ... clueless. "Lugh, honey, take care of our guest, will you?" Maybe it would be more fun this way.

Or maybe not. This next act the goddess did not expect. The girl was charging with a spade in hand. Not prepared for an actual hand-to-hand fight, Voluptas threw her arms up to protect her head, and braced herself for the impact. "LUGH!" she cried, sounding every bit as much like the victim as she was aiming to.

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:24 pm
Antidia

Menelie

K'anpo hesitated as the voice reached his ears. Was that...coming from her? Uh oh. 'Oh, not again...' he thought in the back of his mind, halting his forward motion. Even through the haze in his mind, he started to find the 'young woman' slightly less attractive than he had a few moments ago. After all, she still looked...

Ack, no! He shook his head, taking a cautious step back. "I do believe you're right, Doctor. Dreadfully sorry, uh...Miss? Sir? Err..." He glanced back, making sure he wasn't about to trip his hooves over something, and that the escape path was clear...

When he turned back, he was looking down the long shaft of an arrow. Eep! "Time to go," he quipped, whirling and following the Doctor's lead, not a step behind. He didn't slow until they dove for cover beyond the corner of the hedge, though his friend's complaint reached his ears with little time to process until they'd slowed. A momentary respite at best, he figured, K'anpo turned to inspect the damage. Cringing slightly, he responded, "Well, at least it doesn't look deep, though I'd say, apparently she had you in her sights all along, it seems," he joked with a lewd grin. "You can definitely have this one. I insist. Let me just...remove this first."

Rolling his shoulders and neck, then taking a deep breath, K'anpo focused on the task at hand. They likely wouldn't have long, but the Doctor wouldn't be able to manage long if they left this bloody thing in. "Alright, just like the jungles of Arang Zi," he muttered, taking a firm hold of the arrow and bracing his hand against the other's back. "On three. One, two..." he yanked the arrow out on 'two', grinning to himself. Least the barb had still been free; could have been much worse.

Given his point of view...it wasn't like he was trying to look...but he couldn't help but wonder...had the Doctor's hips always been so...curvy? "Uh, you know I'm your friend, sir, but...have you been putting on a little weight lately, Doc?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:36 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Wolfs Heart

Previously, the autumn angel was little more than a decoration for the enclosed space, for all the wits he had left. The spell Voluptas wove was a potent one, and he'd been unconcerned about anything outside of this tree house since he'd entered. He'd saved the damsel in distress! He was a hero! Life was good. Life was everything right here; they didn't need anything more...

Voluptas' voice caling his name seemed to shake the angel out of his stupor, if only a bit. He stirred, turning to look towards Lillison with vacant eyes. Take care of the guest? Okay, he could do that. Anything the nice lady asked. His movements were slow, stilted at first, as if a puppet being controlled by a novice puppeteer. As he stood, his movements became more fluid, natural as he turned to ask his lady what she'd like him to do with her guest.

Her panicked cry stirred him to action, sudden fury filling his gaze. Someone dared threaten his lady? Why? She was the kindest, most wonderful woman; what sort of person would wish to harm her? Without hesitation, he leapt in front of Voluptas, wings flared wide to hide her behind himself. He faced Lillison's charge head-on, a foreign fury in his expression, daring her to try to get past him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm
FA Goddess Eris

Teigra

"Wait, Lugh, no." Lillison lowered her spade as quickly as possible, not wanting to hurt her friend, even if he was acting stupid. She sighed, if he hadn't gotten in her way perhaps she could have knocked the female out and rescued Lugh. Lillison was lost at what to do now, everything she tried was a failure, she was feeling rather useless. Lillison caught sight of Voluptas' dropped bow and ducked, reaching her arm under Lugh's wing to take it if she could. It would be useless to her without the arrows, but at least she could keep the goddess from using it again if she had it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm
Menelie

Teigra

Do not want!

Doctor didn't have much choice but to let K'anpo remove the arrow. The alternative was an arrow in the bum, rendering his adventuring days over. No, I didn't take it in the knee, I'm good. "K'anpo. are you fondling me?" His voice was a bit higher pitch than it should have been. His hand immediately found his throat. What? My Adams apple!? His eyes grew huge and he turned to look at K'anpo. Something wasn't right because he couldn't quite see his friend kneeling on the ground over the new mounds on his chest.

Reaching up, he tried to flatten them down, but was temporarily distracted by the squishiness and a childish giggle escaped his lips.

"Drat, it got me this time. NOT A WORD K'ANPO!" While the situation was dire, he couldn't help but want to talk in his new lady voice some more. "I think we need to find a way to erm, fix this? How did we fix it last time, I'm still a bit foggy."

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff