Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 am
Needing to study so much more and ******** I'd rather draw stuff that has nothing to do with my schooling User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:16 pm
Oh ******** you mom.
She's gonna get herself in debt cause she couldn't make a 20 minutes search on google to find you London is a expensive as ******** place to live. And she says she doesn't care, but holy ******** how she cared last time and came home depressed everyday.  

BiaA

Nerd

Susue

Alien Invader

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 pm
******** everyone who went to see The Vow, Star Wars, ********, just ******** everyone who went to the movies last Friday and Saturday night.
my feet still hurt, my voice is still sore.
and a big ******** you to everyone who was rude as ******** to me when i was doing part of my job by telling you about our shitty rewards program
do you really think i enjoy saying it 500 times in an hour?
NO, I REALLY ******** DONT. just nod your god damn head and say no thanks. jesus christ on a stick.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 pm
WTF, concentration fail. emotion_donotwant
I hate this.

Everyone in my classes seems to be able to be focusing on their classes far more than me. I do put in a lot of hours, I swear! The past two days I've probably spent at least 12 hours studying. I'm trying so hard. And it's like, the harder I try, the lower my grades go down on exams. emo

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 pm
your city smells like poop and I want you out of it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:20 am
So rather then telling me, HEY DO THIS while I'm coming out of my room expecting a good amount of sleep.. they literally wait until I'm asleep for 30 minutes.

"GET YER a** UP YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF s**t AND DO ______"

.... Ah parents, gotta love them. -twitch-  

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:33 am
I go get BBQ with you guys all the time, but you can't get curry with me just this once?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:11 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Steam

It's been a week, where is my refund? I would ask but I know how you ban people for less s**t.

Sincerely
Just another user
steam never gives refunds.
its in their T.O.S.
also, reversing the charges will result in a non-disputable permaban on your account.  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 pm
Slick Southpaw
WTF, concentration fail. emotion_donotwant
I hate this.

Everyone in my classes seems to be able to be focusing on their classes far more than me. I do put in a lot of hours, I swear! The past two days I've probably spent at least 12 hours studying. I'm trying so hard. And it's like, the harder I try, the lower my grades go down on exams. emo

That's because you study too much. After an hour you're incapable of retaining any more information, so you have to take breaks. Study for an hour, then play video games for half an hour, or go outside for a little bit, or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 pm
So, my insomnia feeds my anxiety. Conversely, my anxiety feeds my ******** sleep, how does it work. ಠ_ಠ  

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm
Diavolica
So, my insomnia feeds my anxiety. Conversely, my anxiety feeds my ******** sleep, how does it work. ಠ_ಠ

is there anything you can take to help with both?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just broke up with a idiot I've been seeing for a few months now.
Oooh I feel so good right now, pressure is off and happy! Well I do feel a bit that I've broke up with him right before V-Day but why keep dragging it out just for a "lovely dovey" holiday.

Now to meet someone I have have a deep conversion with, comprehend what I'm saying and reply back with more then "Cool".

It was really like dating a real life CB noob in terms of the responses he gave. Made no sense most of the time and usually he directed the conversion to himself with stories of advice he gives other. Usually terrible advice in my option.

Okay will stop ragging on him.
*takes deep breath*

Okay time for some wine I think.
...*someone hold me*

User Image  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games