Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Just a hint of Gryffindor Pride]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Who brings their kids to meet politicians?

➳ ➳ ➳

"That is true, but Gryffindor doesn't have the best team dynamic at the moment," Ronna said with a frown, before she added with a smile, "Then again David is a pretty good seeker. I guess we'll see how'll it'll turn out in the end."

"I think I only really made Dad really mad about my temper was when I broke the next door neighbor's nose,"Ronna addmitted. "I was nine. His mother threatened to file charges against me... thankfully Dad smoothed it out but Dad made me take like six months of ballet as punishment. It was horrible... actually come to think of it, you'd think I should have learned my lesson then. Well, I haven't broken anyone's nose since."

"Of course, Dad doesn't know about last years detention or my meeting with Professor Steele, so..." She said making a long sigh.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:18 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

"I guess that's true, but we can hope for the best. I thought they sent notes home about those kinds of things. How did you pull off your dad not knowing? Cause whatever you did, I might need it...for future references," he said, laughing a bit. He was bound to get into some kind of trouble sooner or later.

"Dd the kid deserve it? To get punched in the face," he asked her, not really knowing if she would answer it, but if a person deserved it, Theo had no problem with punching someone in the face. Theo never had a problem with confrontation at all, except if it went against what his father told him about controlling his words. His father never mentioned physical confrontation.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh, the game is finally starting.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Well actually, I'm not sure about whether my Dad will find out about the meeting with Professor Steele but the detention my Dad didn't find out about because I had made a friendship with a Slytherin who had some impressive connections... apparently intercepting an owl wasn't beyond his connections," Ronna said with a small frown. "Interesting guy... unfortunately he transferred halfway through last year. I was never able to peg him completely. Totally from that whole pure-blood elitist mindset and a bit of a prat to tell the truth but he always was fairly polite to me."

"Anyways, it probably isn't a method I could pull off again," Ronna said. "Now about my next door neighbor with the broken nose. Did he deserve it? Depends on who you ask. Looking back, I'd say no. I mean he is pretty horrible and I wouldn't mind breaking his nose again and what he said would have been enough to provoke most people, but, I was acting out of selfish impulse-there was nothing about justice in me breaking his nose."

"Personally, I don't think he deserved it at that time," Ronna said, before leaning forward. Her blue eyes fairly intent on the quaffle's progress though she occasionally glanced at the two seekers. It was kind of funny but this time she paid no attention to either team's beaters unlike last game.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

Amanda arrived at the quidditch game after it started. She figured it would be better coming late and not having to deal with younger students who were bored and decided they could sass her. Fortunate for them, she left them alone last time. If they did it again today, they wouldn't be so lucky. Blue eyes followed the players on the pitch. Some bludgers were sent and several missed. Shina seemed to be chasing something; she probably already spotted the snitch. I'm not surprised, the Slytherin thought. After all, the Ravenclaw seeker was a seventh year, and played quidditch since her first year at Hogwarts.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to her intently, wishing he could be so lucky, but he knew no one. But maybe it wasn't the best to have a friendship like that. Connections like that seemed to be very secretive and not trustworthy.

But that thought didn't linger on his mind for long as she answered his second question."Some people need to be put in their place," he said to her, chuckling a bit. He has gotten into a few altercations on the pitch that has gotten particularly physical. He has revenge-tackled many kids, where they have gotten hurt pretty badly. Sure, at the time Theo felt somewhat bad about it, but to this day...it was rather amusing. He didn't enjoy hurting people but he enjoyed getting rightful revenge.

"Oh cool, the game's finally starting," he said to her.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... and now he's contradicting himself.

➳ ➳ ➳

She had been focused on the game but caught his comment that some people needed to be put in their place. "For being a mean, nasty person, no," Ronna replied still intent on the game. "He made a comment that was a personal jibe at me and I should have let it slide. I caused my Dad unnecessary trouble over the fact that I couldn't keep my temper over something personal that had nothing to do with being right or wrong. You can't just give a bloody nose to every person who is a jerk. We all have our moments... of course I guess in his case I've never really seen a good side in him, but I'm sure there has to be, right? If you have the potential to do bad or be a complete horror you're bound to have the potential to do good and be decent."

"Anyways, it already doesn't look so great for our team," Ronna sighed noting that it seemed Shina already spotted the snitch. She returned her attention back to the quaffle where it was on the other side of the field of Crash and her broom.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Late, as per usual, Alexandria ran towards the stands. Thankfully, she wasn't on the immediate team, nor did she have to replace anybody. At least not yet. By the time the keeper reserve arrived, the quidditch match had already begun. Maybe no one will realize how late I am? she hoped, already wearing her quidditch gear in case she was called into the game. However, she doubted she would be. After all, Minn was the runner up, so Alex would be Minn's replacement.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Ahh...I see...I've always had a problem with physical altercations. That's one thing I say I have a problem with...too many pushing matches on the pitch..." he said, laughing a bit. It was true, when he was in a calm state, away from the pitch, he was always a relatively easy to deal with person, but on the pitch, he was the absolute worst. He knew it, all of his teammates did too.

"I know...I think David might have a beat on it though, let's hope she somehow misses. This seems to be relatively quick-to-end game. Last game hardly lasted 10 minutes. It's really weird to me, mostly because I'm used to games lasting around 93 minutes," he told her, taking stoppage time into account with football.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

And Ravenclaw Catches the Snitch.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna let out a sigh at the amplified voice of Shina announcing she caught the snitch. "So much for that," She sighed. "Looks like we lost. Really though, it always bothered me how the game was always so dependent on the performance of the seeker. They get all the glory, you know? 150 points to whichever seeker catches the snitch."

She stood and stretched, disappointed her team didn't do better, but on a practical sense she hadn't really expected their team to win merely because of the more experienced seeker and the fact that Ravenclaw had won the quidditch cup last year.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:01 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo watched the game unravel within seconds. It had been so quick that when he looked away for one second to see Alexandria sitting a distance away and looked back, the game had been over. Why was this game so quick? What was even the point of going to the games if they lasted around 15 minutes. He wanted to see tactics, strategical positioning, complex movements to score, and great plays for goals. But that hasn't seemed to be the case.

"Yeah, I even heard that if the team is up by more than 150 points, the seeker who catches it team still wins, even if they are down by a lot of points. They put too much on the seekers. It isn't even fair. If a team has a good seeker, they are going to win every time," he said to her, which is the reason why he didn't want to play chaser. There wasn't a point because no matter how well he did. He could score fourteen goals and still lose.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius watched Ver played he wished he was on the pitch as well. The hell was with this season and having Ravenclaw play twice in a row. He heard a few firsts year complaining about the game and making incorrect comments. He could not stand it. "Hey kid. These may be short matches but you should not complain some games can last for days on end. The longest being three months. And the snitch is not always a sure fire win. Its just worth the most points and if the chasers score more then one hundred and fifty points and the opponent's Seeker catches the snitch with zero points the team with chasers wins. Now can you please shut up before you ruin my good mood." He said before looking to the pitch is eyes focused on his girl.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Qudditch Pitch

Chloe watched as David had trouble spotting the snitch. ‘Come on David you can do this…’ she thought her blue eyes locked on him. That’s when she noticed he caught sight of it and sped off in the direction of the snitch. However scanning the field to Shina she saw and heard her call out that she’d caught the snitch. The game was over Ravenclaw had won and her brother had lost again. Without even waiting everyone to clear out she made hurried off down to the ground and back to the castle to head off David. ‘He’s going to be hurting…’ she thought already knowing that was going through his head at the loss.

(Exit)

With: The rest of the school

Wearing: Cheering for Gryffindor

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo looked to a figure who seemed to be very...ridiculous. Theo looked to him laughing. "Hello friend, sorry, you know, I've been exposed to this more than a few times before I got here you know," he said to the older boy sarcastically, really not caring about his mood one bit. "So yeah, instead of me shutting up, I'm going to keep talking and let you focus on the game...you know...the one that is already over." He laughed a bit and turned back to the pitch for a second and then turned to Veronica. "Maybe we should get going. Let's not stick around her. Well, either way, you can stay if you want, but I'm going." Theo did not take insults, or a rather rude tone. He just couldn't. Sure, he may have gone back on his talk about self control, but he could only control himself when he is calm, and what that kid said to him certainly put him out of his mood.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius was surprised himself before he would have clocked someone like this. "Well sorry for correcting the bullshit coming out of your mouth. Next time I'll just leave you to sound like an idiot." He leaned back relaxing not planing to go anywhere for a bit. There was no rush and it was stupid to leave when everyone else was. Besides he wanted to catch up with one of the players. But wile he sat there he laid a finger on his wand. He wanted to be ready in case the first year was stupid enough to try something.

{OoC:}

Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

Leonette noticed Caitlin show up and decided to relax knowing she wouldn't be playing. As she watched the game Caitlin managed to make it to the goal but Rick blocked the shot. She watched the Chasers trying to get some points for when she got to play. However she couldn't help but look at the Seekers to see how they were doing. David didn't seem to be having any luck but Shina was doing fine. Well until she got hit by a bludger.

When the Ravenclaw Seeker caught the snitch Leonette sighed. "Looks like we lost." she said feeling a little discouraged but it didn't last. Leonette was never one to dwell on things. "I hope David isn't to upset about it." she told Remy. Something told Leonette however that he probably would.

With: Remy

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games