Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

Amanda smirked when she failed to steal the quaffle but Edajin succeeded. Everyone seemed to have gotten better over the last year except for her, but that didn't matter. The blonde was still a good chaser, and she would get better over time. The captain followed the younger chaser. He kept going instead of passing to her, so she decide to see if he could score again.

Armour Class: +17
Teammate: Edajin Tarot
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Coming up on the goal posts, Edajin shot the ball strongly toward the right hand hoop, watching avidly to see if he would make it. This shot was his...

With: Slytherin Team Hopefuls

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Teammate: Amanda Davis
AC: +13
Modifiers: None
Skills: Natural Flier, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll: 18
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil saw Edajin come up at him and threw the ball. He moved up to block it.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Position: Keeper
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +8 to blocking the shot and +6 to catch the snitch and +6 to spot the snitch.
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes -1 Some punk just hit me!
                                                          Lives: [] [] []

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil sneered as a ball past his goal. He swooped around to grab it. He looked up to look at Jaslyn. He wondered how she was doing. Gripping the ball tight he tossed it to Eretria.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Position: Keeper
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +8 to blocking the shot and +6 to catch the snitch and +6 to spot the snitch.
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes -1 Some punk just hit me!
                                                          Lives: [] [] []

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria caught the ball easily enough and flew back out a ways, then started her own run to the goals. She was determined to make this run count. Her own eyes glanced at the others to ascertain where they were as she passed.

Teammate: Daniel
AC = 17
Modifiers: +7 to all
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
1/3
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
State: Calm, focused
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

When he missed the ball, Edajin sat back with a nod to Eretria. The ball was hers, so he'd have to give the other players a chance to practice their skills. This was fine, as in the end, they were all on the same team.

With: Slytherin Team Hopefuls

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Teammate: Amanda Davis
AC: +13
Modifiers: None
Skills: Natural Flier, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am
User Image

Amanda watched as Edajin scored on Virgil. Upon scoring, the captain blew her whistle to say that tryouts were now over. She flew down to the ground and waited for the Quidditch hopefuls to circle around her. "Everyone had excellent tryouts today. If I could, I would put you all on the team because I think that you all deserve it," she said sincerely. "However, we have too many players to form a team, so I'm sorry to those who don't make it. You will at least be on the Reserve list. I'll post the team later, but first, I would like to congratulate Dominic as the new vice captain." Amanda clapped for the boy and she looked at him. This is not a mistake, she assured herself after seeing the beater fail to follow a rule. Then again, he could have only been bored of trying to hit targets, right? No, she wasn't an idiot. Virgil and Dom hated each other. Well, as vice captain, he wouldn't be allowed to mess around like that. "Alright, get out of here! The team will be up and posted by tomorrow." With that, the sixth year turned on her heel and walked over to the forms. Picking them up, she read over them, and began to create the Quidditch team for 2022.

Teammate: Edajin Tarot
Total Roll:

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Amanda walked onto the pitch. The girl was determined to win the Quidditch cup this year. Not only was this her last year, but she was the captain! She placed the bucket of brooms and the barrel of balls on the ground, waiting for team hopefuls to arrive. While waiting, the blonde started stretching her muscles and bones. Luckily that rumour about Dominic's mum sending him off to Durmstrang was only a rumour; otherwise, she would have to make the decision of choosing a new vice captain. And if he decided not to show for tryouts, the blonde would hunt him down and beat him to a pulp with his own bat. He was a bloody talented beater after all, and they needed him.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Total Roll:

((OOC: outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin try outs

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

This was Mory's first try out despite having the opportunity to do so last year. She wasn't going to be too surprised if she didn't make it for her lack of experience compared to the others, but hopefully she didn't make a fool of herself. She wondered who else would be showing up for try outs this year. So far it looked like she was first to show up. She grabbed a form and filled it out.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

Username: Brianna_locke
Character's Name: Amory Goodwin
House: Slytherin
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flier, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: None

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

Edajin made his way out onto the pitch once again, ready to get started. But what he saw when he got there completely took him by surprise. "Amory?" he nearly exclaimed, blinking a few times and being at a loss for words. He hadn't expected her to be interested in trying out for Quidditch. "You... You want to play?"

With: Team Hopefuls

Username: x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Character's Name: Edajin Tarot
House: Slytherin
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: In Progress
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC: Lol yay, my last year before I can change his skills to more Chaser-friendly ones XD
Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..

Amory was just about to pick up a broom when she heard her name nearly shouted behind her. When she turned to see Edajin she was a little surprised by how loudly he had said her name. "I thought I'd give it a shot," she replied, unsure how to interpret his question. Was he upset or surprised?

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

Position:
AC: 12
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Natural Flier, Swift Swipe, Great Catch

OOC: I think I did the AC right.

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

Edajin stared at her a moment longer before he finally smiled. A brief twitch of his lips, but it was apparent nonetheless. He was glad that she was trying out for the team. He liked that he would have an opportunity to share part of himself with her. He did consider her a friend, after all. "That's good," he said with a nod as he took his Cleansweep 11 off of his shoulder and set it down on the ground to do some stretches. "Try your best, okay?"

Position:
AC: +14
Modifiers:
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..

Amory thought she caught a smile, which she took as a sign that he had just been surprised. She turned back to the grouping of brooms that had been brought out and picked one out she felt would be good. At least she had first pick. The brooms, like the ones in class, where all well used. Mory heard his last remark and gave a nod. "I will." There was no other option, really. She would do her best and see what happened.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games