Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aberstan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 am
Nashoba1
Ok Panthers,
It's time for a chat!!! I have been playing with some ideas and tossing things back and forth... And I know, no matter how I do things, it will tick some people off... So before I tell you what I have decided, I want you ALL to read what my line of thought's and thinking run threw my mind!!!
When this guild was started, I was in a guild, that I bumped hard core, and at that time, there wasn't much rewards in doing so, but I had fun, because I loved to bump, I find it a great way to relax, as so many people do, and for some, I came to find out it is much more then that but therapeutic in means of the depressed, alcoholics, keeping some off the streets, people that live in a less populated area that there isn't many people to have friends with, others live a different life and feel different and unwanted by the world, so here, we get into some action and fun, doesn't matter what walk of life you do~ were all as one here, something to be proud of as well as making friends and being able to vent and feeling there are others who have our backs....
So being out there bumping away, I seen so many others out here doing the same, for just that, so I thought and talked with Angel, and wanted to do something for all the people out here bumping, and for Angel as well, she loves to chat, I love to bump, we both love to help others.... SO we threw panthers together, I started bumping and Angel chatting and did a 1st place bumper 4 a prize, I went threw Angels and I's threads we had and started inviting people to take part in what we think of as a second family!!! Not only for her & I to work together but so we may all pull together and lean on each other for tanks, friendship and anything in between...
Then we had a few good people donated and help get us off our feet, as well as both of us, that was able to keep us giving and to add games as well...After seeing the same person making 1st place in bumping, I'm like, something needs to be done so more people can get as well, so I added 2nd and third place winners, more donations came and so many new tanks, tanks with just maybe goldfish or hermits, so we had more games and gifted randomly the small tanks to help get them off their feet... Then more bumpers came, so I thought ok, as of right now, we have fish so I can do all that bump and log, didn't know if I could keep that up, but as long as we have, I will do... Also when donations of GSC or Airs come in, I have made 1st place bumping prize, the random roll with panthers over a hundred bumps and even last month a best profile in order to obtain it, so I was thinking there other then top three bumpers...
Now since panthers have started, I've seen some come and go, some started their own and others have built theirs up and that's great... Were here to help as we always were, and if you find yourself, getting upset or pulling out, then you have not tried to talk with us to work things out... That's the big thing with the bumpers and/or siggys to me, it's not to get that name out there so were hot, cool, da bomb, but to me by using them, there saying, were a guild that is a family, we thank you for having and maintaining a tank to play and all the money you put into it, we not only bump, but we interact... I try very hard to let all of you know, I thank you personally, and try to show it in prizes and announcing it as often as I can... I know most have gotten and know what I do, but there are some that think, a guild is a guild, and to me that's not true, I try to do what's in the best interest of all panthers or most majority, not myself nor Angel, but all, another reason why I won't make announcements on all that people want me too, if I don't feel right about it, or if I don't feel it's a benefit or a trusted thing, I won't do it!!! I am also the type of person that say's what's on my mind most the time, but I mean nothing wrong in it, and I do not mean it to be crude in anyway, because that I would do in a more private manor, so never take a personal offense to it...
Also just to relief some that may wonder like I have with some, all guild donations are used for exactly that, the guild, no personal gain comes from it for me nor Angel, we are also donators as well as those that donate, which by the way, I am very grateful for all who donate, for those that make it a habit and those that give as they may have...
I think that is what my biggest fear is here, giving to much at one time and not being able to keep everything going strong, or not being able to continue giving, that's what I see so many people do and with threads, is why so many end up closing and such!!! Because I will tell you all, I won't ask for donations and never have, I don't feel that is right nor fair to anyone... But I have seen the guild go way down and when down, donations come and there's enough in just the right time, like you all have sensors or something knowing were low, I find that really cool... Thank you all who has helped in one way or another in this guild, that's what makes me very proud of panthers and should you as well...
Ok, I think that's about it, I'm sure I left something out, but I tried, I hate reading and long stories so I hope you all will read and feel free to ask questions here, or a pm to Angel or I...
*Last thing that was decided on the bumps, was first second and roll for third place of all that was over a hundred logged bumps that week, I do not want to stop handing out the other fish for all bumpers because, some are starting tanks, some need them and well some need to know, hey it's something at least for bumping....So as long as I have those fish, I will hand out to the panthers that bumped, and because I do know there are also panthers out here that can not be on all the time...*
~And I am changing that too, seeing all those bumps that people made, I seriously hate to short change them as well, I tell you all, if I had it, I would love to give everyone a high fish every week, but I'm doing the best that guild can do (between fish, prizes and random)... As of right now, We will do first, second, third prizes, then I will roll once using random numbers 4-threw anyone that reached hundred and over for like a lawnshark or something in around 50,000 then the gift for the remaining bumpers...If guild funds drop to low, we will need to change this, just so you all know in advance...
As always, I thank all of you for your support, help and ideas!!! Have fun and share the panther love...
Joe~

Here here! I must confess my recent lack of interest in Gaia gold; which is becoming my lack of interest in 'Backyard Monters'. But for now I'm hooked on the game. I still love the sight and the guild, and as an ENFP type personality, I'm sure I'll be getting back to the benefits of relaxing and unwinding to the tanks.

So, just saying I'm still here smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 am
Fred66
Fantastic bumping as always Panthers.
Joe, I think you and Angel do a wonderful job here in guild and always a pleasant surprise when you gift me anything.
I get a real sense of family here and a wonderful community which is the way I know you wanted the guild to go.
Happy with whatever changes you make as I know a lot of thought always goes into them for the good of everyone here.
emotion_hug heart

EXACTLY. I feel like there was a miscommunication here. I love this guild and play it daily and my favorite reward or prize or whatever you want to call it is the family style feel and friends I feel I've made here and I feel special and included to get any fish back. I hope you all understand I was just suggesting an idea. XOXO heart emotion_hug  

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:25 am
Feevil
Fred66
Joe, I think you and Angel do a wonderful job here in guild and always a pleasant surprise when you gift me anything.
I get a real sense of family here and a wonderful community which is the way I know you wanted the guild to go.
Happy with whatever changes you make as I know a lot of thought always goes into them for the good of everyone here.
emotion_hug heart

EXACTLY. I feel like there was a miscommunication here. I love this guild and play it daily and my favorite reward or prize or whatever you want to call it is the family style feel and friends I feel I've made here and I feel special and included to get any fish back. I hope you all understand I was just suggesting an idea. XOXO heart emotion_hug

Joe and Angel are always open to suggestions and it is lovely that you can feel part of the family and put forward ideas. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 am
Fred66
Feevil
Fred66
emotion_hug heart

Joe and Angel are always open to suggestions and it is lovely that you can feel part of the family and put forward ideas. heart

Thanks, Fred. emotion_hug I didn't have a lot of time to play yesterday but I hope to see you around today! cat_3nodding  

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 am
Feevil
Fred66
Feevil
Fred66
emotion_hug heart

Thanks, Fred. emotion_hug I didn't have a lot of time to play yesterday but I hope to see you around today! cat_3nodding

Neither did I - was out for most of it. I hope to see you too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 am
emotion_jawdrop Wow panthers! That was some serious bumping! Fantastic job, everyone! emotion_kirakira Congratulations to the winners this week! And thank you so much for my adorable lil monster, Joe and Ang! heart

As for Joe's idea, I love it. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have any issues with any guild changes because I know you would never change anything intending to harm the community.

Personally, however, I would be perfectly content to get no thank you gifts or rewards for bumping the threads here. Like you said in your message Joe, I'm one of those people who do it for more than just the gold. For me, this is stress relief, depression relief and it gives me friends that I wouldn't be able to have irl because I live in a very, very small town and have personal issues with most of the people here. So what I get from the guild is already enough of a prize, in my opinion.  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Abject_Muse

Lonely Visionary

20,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 am
Thanks for the prize as always Joe! I feel a little guilty because I was too lazy to log all my bumps. There were more than 19 but it was a lazy week for me. confused

I do enjoy being a part of this guild. It is probably one of the most active and lively guilds I have been a part of. It's obvious that both you and Angel put a lot into it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:59 am
I know that I haven't been recording my bumping anymore, but I still try to support the guild as much as I can. The reason I don't record anymore is because I feel kind of bad taking the prize nearly every time I do record. I can drone like it's nothing and I don't need the fish prizes as much as I used to.

I may donate airsharks and coatls in the future when I get extra. It's the least I can do.

Also, if people do want me to record again, I can. Some people have told me that they miss when I did. /shrugs

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:19 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:03 pm
Congrats to all the bumpers and great job everyone!!! smile

Joe....you and Angel just keep doing what you always have done. This is a great guild!

And as for myself..... I just bump for the fun of it when I'm here. Since I got a full time job, my life has changed and I am not here as much. When I am on..... I will be bumping and grabbing everyone's booty just for the fun of it!!! blaugh

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 pm
Good job everyone! Just wanted to say that I think the proposed idea sounds really good, and that I'm planning on giving more to the guild once I get my tank fully set up. 11 fish to go. =D

After my new tank is set in place (probably in a couple of months) I probably won't be accepting fish prizes, since I wouldn't have any use for them (and it'd be silly to get caught up in a win fish -> give fish back to guild cycle xd ). I'll still log to contribute towards the total logged bump count though. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Nashoba1
Ok Panthers,
It's time for a chat!!! I have been playing with some ideas and tossing things back and forth... And I know, no matter how I do things, it will tick some people off... So before I tell you what I have decided, I want you ALL to read what my line of thought's and thinking run threw my mind!!!
When this guild was started, I was in a guild, that I bumped hard core, and at that time, there wasn't much rewards in doing so, but I had fun, because I loved to bump, I find it a great way to relax, as so many people do, and for some, I came to find out it is much more then that but therapeutic in means of the depressed, alcoholics, keeping some off the streets, people that live in a less populated area that there isn't many people to have friends with, others live a different life and feel different and unwanted by the world, so here, we get into some action and fun, doesn't matter what walk of life you do~ were all as one here, something to be proud of as well as making friends and being able to vent and feeling there are others who have our backs....
So being out there bumping away, I seen so many others out here doing the same, for just that, so I thought and talked with Angel, and wanted to do something for all the people out here bumping, and for Angel as well, she loves to chat, I love to bump, we both love to help others.... SO we threw panthers together, I started bumping and Angel chatting and did a 1st place bumper 4 a prize, I went threw Angels and I's threads we had and started inviting people to take part in what we think of as a second family!!! Not only for her & I to work together but so we may all pull together and lean on each other for tanks, friendship and anything in between...
Then we had a few good people donated and help get us off our feet, as well as both of us, that was able to keep us giving and to add games as well...After seeing the same person making 1st place in bumping, I'm like, something needs to be done so more people can get as well, so I added 2nd and third place winners, more donations came and so many new tanks, tanks with just maybe goldfish or hermits, so we had more games and gifted randomly the small tanks to help get them off their feet... Then more bumpers came, so I thought ok, as of right now, we have fish so I can do all that bump and log, didn't know if I could keep that up, but as long as we have, I will do... Also when donations of GSC or Airs come in, I have made 1st place bumping prize, the random roll with panthers over a hundred bumps and even last month a best profile in order to obtain it, so I was thinking there other then top three bumpers...
Now since panthers have started, I've seen some come and go, some started their own and others have built theirs up and that's great... Were here to help as we always were, and if you find yourself, getting upset or pulling out, then you have not tried to talk with us to work things out... That's the big thing with the bumpers and/or siggys to me, it's not to get that name out there so were hot, cool, da bomb, but to me by using them, there saying, were a guild that is a family, we thank you for having and maintaining a tank to play and all the money you put into it, we not only bump, but we interact... I try very hard to let all of you know, I thank you personally, and try to show it in prizes and announcing it as often as I can... I know most have gotten and know what I do, but there are some that think, a guild is a guild, and to me that's not true, I try to do what's in the best interest of all panthers or most majority, not myself nor Angel, but all, another reason why I won't make announcements on all that people want me too, if I don't feel right about it, or if I don't feel it's a benefit or a trusted thing, I won't do it!!! I am also the type of person that say's what's on my mind most the time, but I mean nothing wrong in it, and I do not mean it to be crude in anyway, because that I would do in a more private manor, so never take a personal offense to it...
Also just to relief some that may wonder like I have with some, all guild donations are used for exactly that, the guild, no personal gain comes from it for me nor Angel, we are also donators as well as those that donate, which by the way, I am very grateful for all who donate, for those that make it a habit and those that give as they may have...
I think that is what my biggest fear is here, giving to much at one time and not being able to keep everything going strong, or not being able to continue giving, that's what I see so many people do and with threads, is why so many end up closing and such!!! Because I will tell you all, I won't ask for donations and never have, I don't feel that is right nor fair to anyone... But I have seen the guild go way down and when down, donations come and there's enough in just the right time, like you all have sensors or something knowing were low, I find that really cool... Thank you all who has helped in one way or another in this guild, that's what makes me very proud of panthers and should you as well...
Ok, I think that's about it, I'm sure I left something out, but I tried, I hate reading and long stories so I hope you all will read and feel free to ask questions here, or a pm to Angel or I...
*Last thing that was decided on the bumps, was first second and roll for third place of all that was over a hundred logged bumps that week, I do not want to stop handing out the other fish for all bumpers because, some are starting tanks, some need them and well some need to know, hey it's something at least for bumping....So as long as I have those fish, I will hand out to the panthers that bumped, and because I do know there are also panthers out here that can not be on all the time...*
~And I am changing that too, seeing all those bumps that people made, I seriously hate to short change them as well, I tell you all, if I had it, I would love to give everyone a high fish every week, but I'm doing the best that guild can do (between fish, prizes and random)... As of right now, We will do first, second, third prizes, then I will roll once using random numbers 4-threw anyone that reached hundred and over for like a lawnshark or something in around 50,000 then the gift for the remaining bumpers...If guild funds drop to low, we will need to change this, just so you all know in advance...
As always, I thank all of you for your support, help and ideas!!! Have fun and share the panther love...
Joe~

You are doing a great job Joe and Angel. I feel like this guild is a second family to me. I'm not angry about you changing up the prizes or who gets them, in fact, I'm just grateful that you give out prizes at all because many guilds don't. The fact that you guys do all these contests and extra activities just shows how much time you invest into this guild. That's why I'm proud to be a member.  

Furi Mitsukai

10,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm
Nashoba1
Ok Panthers,
It's time for a chat!!! I have been playing with some ideas and tossing things back and forth...

You're doing a great job! I know how much time you two are putting in here. Just keep doing what you are doing. If you do need help with gold or whatever, I don't think it's bad to ask.
It's not just your guild, it's everyone's, and people should be willing to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 pm
I appreciate all the fish & bumps & grabs I have got from this guild. I really appreciate all that Joe & Angel have done here, this is one of the best guilds I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Thank you for all that you do & really if you ever need anything let us know. This guild is more like a family than a guild.

I'm sorry I haven't been around a lot lately, but real life has been a pain. I hope that I can get back to bumping & grabbing like a greedy pirate soon. pirate  

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games