Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 415 / 415 | Chūnin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

When Genesis spoke about the prison and how it had been a misunderstanding, Shimiru instantly felt guilty. 'I should have known better...' Her gaze fell to his feet. But when he spoke his next words, Shimiru's gaze widened and she looked up, holding eye contact and seemingly looking for something. She must have found it because the girl visibly relaxed her shoulders and flushed a light red. 'He's not lying. But I'm..' "At Ikebana...thanks for accompanying me. I never thanked you for it. But..." 'I definitely feel the same way.' "I'm not, I've never..." She sighed and pushed down her worries. At this point, she didn't care if she said something that would make her seem strange. "I-feel-the-same!" She whispered the last part quickly and flushed an even darker shade of red, looking away so he wouldn't see her embarrassment. 'This is ridiculous. I know how to kill people, but I'm too shy to say something like this.' She frowned and continued to look away.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled at the reemergence of the Shimiru he knew so well. He always found it amusing when she became like this. He had not meant to embarrass her, only to tell his feelings. He did, however, feel a sharp pang of fear . He thought she was going to tell him that she did not feel the same way! That was until she admitted that she did. As the words left her mouth his heart seemed to skip into his throat and even though she was looking away he knew she meant it. With a new found confidence he approached her, grasped her hands in his own, weaving his fingers though hers in the process, and kissed her soft and gently. He pulled away shortly. He wished to see how she reacted to this"I am happy" He whispered to her  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Shimiru turned back to gaze at Genesis when he smiled, and she couldn't help but smile herself. But before she knew it, he had approached and enlaced his hand with her's before kissing her. Her blue eyes widened before she closed her eyes and smiled when he pulled away. "You know what?...I am to." She stood still for a moment, trying to confirm something. The girl then smiled to herself when she sensed no doubt in her words. By now she must have been blushing once more, but she couldn't tell and badly hoped she wasn't. "The only thing I don't like is that you make me be myself around you. It's strange." She crossed her arms but smiled. "So thank you for that."

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

'She's perfect' The only thing that made him happier then training was her. They way she blushed when she was around him, the playfulness she emitted around him and the way she admittedly was able to be herself around him all convinced him that this was meant to be[. Her words made him laugh lightly"So tell me: Who are you around others" He said with a inquisitively raised eyebrow  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm

'Who am I around others?' Shimiru looked to the ground for a moment, thinking, before gazing up at Genesis once more. "A shinobi, of course." For how could she be anything but? "But everyone's like that. You are to. We can be attacked any time, so we're always shinobi. But since we obviously aren't fighting, you put that part of you aside momentarily. Er," 'Dang it that sounded so weird.' The girl glanced at him to confirm whether or not she did sound a bit strange. By catching sight of the sword on his back, she was suddenly reminded of something and her eyes widened. "You- I'm sorry! I never said, um, congratulations on becoming Jounin! I recently made chuunin, but that doesn't compare." She grinned. "Honestly, you're probably pushing yourself too hard." 'I need to step up my game then, don't I?' Shimiru sighed, not wanting to think about the sheer amount of work ahead of her. However, it excited her instead of being a discouragement.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis nodded in agreement to her theory"Yes, I can see that as well. I am a bit different in the line of duty then I am with you" When she congratulated him on his promotion he blushed slightly and shrugged, muttering some form of thanks into the ground as he shuffled his feet. She was right, he was pushing himself too hard. Now that he made Jounin though he wouldn't have to do as many missions as he had been and could focus on more training. It was then that an amusing idea came to him. He grabbed his sword and unsheathed it, flipping it so that the handle was pointed towards Shimiru"Here, try it" Now he was anxious to see this, for so long ago she had nearly tried to wield it. Now she would get that chance again  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Shimiru looked back and forth from the blade to Genesis before determination set in her eyes. 'Is this some kind of challenge?' Then she definitely wouldn't back down. 'If my punch can break the ground, than I definitely can do this.' Without hesitating, Shimiru grabbed hold of the hilt with both hands and set herself in a ready position, as if Genesis would attack her at any moment. The weight of it gave her arms a dull ache, but it was enough for her to be able to push the pain out. After concentrating a bit of chakra to her right arm, she tried to hold it with only her right hand, testing it to see how Genesis must feel when fighting with it. Their difference in physical strength became more apparent to her now, but it would make no difference once she would commence with her Taijutsu training. "Hmph, I wasn't going to chicken out like last time, you know. But I was able to learn some things through this, so thanks." She smirked to him before handing him back the large blade, the ache in her arms slowly growing, although she would never admit it.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki entered the dojo and walked off into a secluded corner to train alone. He didn't see anyone from is anbu team present so it was better off for him this way.
- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki grabbed a scroll for a bukijutsu he wanted to learn.Looking at the scroll for Shunkan no Hagane, the first stage of techniques were simple and would be quite easy. First technique was called Basic Chop. Just as the name suggested, it was an overhead vertical strike meant for offense. It was an easy maneuver, the male practiced the vertical strike a couple of times, the motion very easy to get used to. Soon he was finished practicing and ready to move on to the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Basic Chop]

Next came another basic move called the forward step. It would add extra power to his attacks and it was a fairly quick movement. He combined this technique with the basic chop. Akatsuki stepped forward and used a vertical strike on an imaginary opponent. He practiced this motion a couple of times before moving on to the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Forward Step]

Next was a technique called the Backward Step. It was another basic technique that was used for more defense and evasion. This was quite easy to practice since Akatsuki merely needed to step back. It was a short and quick movement that would help place himself where he needed to be. Practice was finished quickly and Akatsuki was ready to move on to the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Backward Step]

Next was technique was called the Basic Stab. It would be quite easy to learn and get down in no time. Combining it with the Forward Step, Akatsuki stabbed at the air with the tip of his sword. It was quite simple, it was meant to stab and do harm to the opponent's main body. Practicing the move a couple times he finished up that part of training and was ready to move on to the final technique or stage one.

[Post 1/1 Learned Basic Stab]

The final technique for the stage was called the Basic Block. It was another basic technique that would be useful for defense. He blocked high and low against the imaginary chops and slices sent his way. It was easy enough to think up the different basic blocks to stop any attacks from getting to him. He imagined the blows and blocked them, practicing in this way for awhile. When he felt he had it down he finished and decided to move on to Stage Two.

[Post 1/1 Learned Basic Block]

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

It felt as if it might be a big day ahead of him but it did not matter too much. Akatsuki needed to get busy so that he would learn plenty of techniques to be ready for any mission. The next technique to learn was called the Pivot Block. Basically he would sort of spin on his front leg while using his katana to block the incoming attack. He needed help so he made a shadow clone that would attack him. They practiced enough that Akatsuki found it easy to gain the hang of the technique. When the other clone came in for an attack, he turned, his sword coming in contact with his. His sword was deflected, set off to the side where he could disarm or throw the clone. It was a simple yet effective attack, easy for Akatsuki to get the hang of. He had the clone stick around so he could try out the next set of techniques.

[Learned Pivot Block]

The next technique to learn was called the Forward Grind. Basically after blocking an attack, he would keep the opponent's blade in place and his blade would grind down the opponents blade. Thus he would be closer to the opponent and able to strike while they did not have time to. The other clone would help him, attacking while he blocked and then grinded his blade forward to get closer. This technique was easy enough to practice... He continued to practice the technique with the other clone. It was fairly easy to learn and he would be left plenty of time to learn the other techniques. Either way now he was moving on to the next technique to learn.

[ Learned Forward Grind ]

The next technique was called Deflection One. This technique merely involved raising the blade a bit so as to change the direction of the incoming attack a bit. This would allow him the chance to set up an effective counter attack. Again the other clone was happy to help him out and they set to work practicing. It was another simple technique that he would learn quickly. While practicing this technique, Akatsuki couldn't help but think about the others who were training and doing missions to become jonin. As for Akatsuki, he was still figuring things out but so far so good. He finished learning Deflection One and now was ready for the next technique.

[Learned Deflection One]

Next it was time to learn Disarming One. It was a little hard and needed good accuracy. Hitting the area beyond the focal point of the opponent's weapon. He would guide it away from the opponent and make it slip out of their grasp. The clone was willing to help him learn this technique for Stage Two. It was a little hard but Akatsuki would get the hang of it and increase his accuracy.Akatsuki sighed as he thought of when he could be sent on another mission by the Yukikage. Turning his attention back to the clone, he finished learned Disarming one. That concluded Stage Two and now Akatsuki was ready to move on to Stage Three.

[ Learned Disarming One]

___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Now this next technique would really be a good attack. This time he would merely need a practice dummy to learn the technique. It was called Calligraphy and it was a series of stabs and slices that would inflict shallow and debilitating wounds on the opponent. Now things would be getting interesting when learning Shunkan no Hagane. Moving over to the practice dummy, he got ready to being practice.Since it resembled calligraphy strokes, Akatsuki supposed he should be mimicking the writing. He did so slowly, not wishing to move too fast too soon since it would be too hard learning that way. Akatsuki used a few things as a base for his slashes and stabs, running through them slowly as he attacked the dummy. It was a bit slow paced but it was for the best and it helped him learn.Growing more comfortable with the movements, Akatsuki started moving faster now. The dummy was not suffering major damage but on a real person with a real sword, it would be more effective. He was not going terribly fast but Akatsuki was picking up speed the more he got used to the movements. Slowly building speed, he was finally able to move quickly as he landed blows on the training dummy.Now he was moving at a good speed, hitting the dummy multiple times in seconds. The techniques of Shunkan no Hagane were bound to be tougher to learn yet worth it. It was finesse and basics that would reinforce his attacks. Not to mention they did not require chakra and that would be needed in battle. Finishing up one final attack, Akatsuki felt he had a good handle on the attack and would move on to learn the next technique.

[Learned Calligraphy]

Next to learn would be a technique called Extension. This did not require chakra, instead speed and strength would be used to sharpen the air around her blade. Akatsuki was already skilled when it came to using katanas so this should not be impossible to learn. Akatsuki merely figured that he would practice on the the dummy and be able to hit it from farther away. Standing away from the battered and cut training dummy, Akatsuki got ready to practice. He stood a couple inches away, far enough he would be in range for Extension to work but not too far to miss completely. He would start swinging, trying to moved his sword in a horizontal slash that had both speed and power behind it. So far nothing but Akatsuki was not going to give up easily. Turning back to the training dummy, Akatsuki worked harder than ever now so he could learn Extension. He merely had to find the right amount of speed and energy to use. He could see it working a little, he almost had the technique down. Finally, he was able to use Extension and now he was able to cut into the dummy. It was not much at first but the more he kept practicing, the better the cut became. Akatsuki continued attacking until he was sure he had the technique down. The proof was the cuts appearing in the dummy even when the actual sword did not hit it. Smiling, he was ready to move on to the next technique.

[Learned Extension]

The next technique would be both fun and useful. Akatsuki would learn to walk on threads without using chakra. He was sure that there were already wires set up. Looking up, he did notice that there were wires up there to practice. Hurrying up the wall, he got to the wires and got ready to start balancing. So far so good, Akatsuki was walking along the wires and his progress was adequate. Not to say he did not wobble this way and that when crossing the wires. He swayed back and forth along the wires, legs buckling as his hands grabbed on. Akatsuki was determined to keep going though and he was not going to give up on learning this technique. Sighing softly, Akatsuki walked along the wires with ease now. It was not so hard, he just needed to work on his balance, find his center. There was a little problem now and then but Akatsuki quickly righted himself. It was certainly bound to be a useful technique and he was glad to have learned it. Moving to one end of the wires, he jumped down and landed softly on the ground, ready to learn the last technique in Stage Three.

[Learned Thread Walking One]

This next technique would require a little help to get used to. He summoned another clone to help him out. This technique just required a bit more balance so he would be on solid footing. Which was the name of the technique coincidentally. If he learned it correctly then it would be hard for anyone to knock him off his feet. Getting into his stance, Akatsuki waited for the clone to start attacking. Not real attacks of course, but blows that would try to knock him down. The other had been successful the first couple of times but after adjusting his stance, it became harder and harder. Now the clone was knocking him down less frequently and Akatsuki was getting the idea of the stance. Akatsuki nearly had the hang of the stance and his balance was getting better. He was being knocked down less frequently and soon he would have the technique down. He adjusted his stance a bit more and his balance was improving. Soon he was not getting knocked down at all and except for once and awhile so Akatsuki was sure she learned the technique now. Akatsuki kept up the practice until he was quite difficult to knock down. When that was finished, he thanked the clone for their time and he dispersed. The third stage was taken care of, he could learn some techniques from the fourth stage. Although he was wondering if he would have time. Something was bound to come up at this rate, he just wasn't sure what the thing would be.

[Learned Solid Footing]

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya was back at the academy after finally getting his ascension to Chuunin. It took a lot of hard work on his part, but he finally managed to do it. Now he was back to further his studies and learn some new techniques that could help him on his quest to finally become a member of the ANBU. He wasted no time going inside and retrieving a few Genjutsu scrolls, only to go back outside to practice them. The first one on the list was a technique called Absolute Weather Control Technique.
~1/4 Absolute Weather Control Technique~

Izaya raised his hands to the sky as if reaching for something that it held. Without delay, the sky became dark and heavy with storm clouds that twisted and rolled over each other. A few flashes of lighting danced from cloud to cloud in urgency, the sounds of thunder following-suit without delay. The boy appeared to be in a sort of trance at what he found that he was doing, that he wasn't even focusing on only allowing the Genjutsu to affect him. Everyone in and around the academy would be able to see and hear, even smell the sudden storm brewing.
~2/4 Absolute Weather Control Technique~

Without thinking, Izaya allowed his subconscious to take control of the weather manipulation, doing whatever it deemed necessary. The winds picked up in the area violently, threatening to uproot trees, troubling the very crust of the earth, causing the snow in the area to swirl around and become a blizzard all of its own. The sound of thunder came even louder now, and a bolt of lighting flashed and tore through the sky headed straight for the land a distance from Izaya. It connected and caused the crust to crack where it hit. A torrential rain fell, blurring everything from sight. It beat down so heavily that Izaya finally caught himself and stopped the downpour, or rather reduced it to a mere drizzle.
~3/4 Absolute Weather Control~

As the final round of testing, Izaya started to mold the clouds to his liking, forming a face within. The eyes were shaped to depict anger, the mouth was curved into a sneer, there was no nose, no ears. The face seemed like nothing more than a mask of clouds rolling over each other. The lightning that flashed through them added to the effects that he hoped for, giving it an air of menace. When the boy was finally satisfied, he dropped the Genjutsu, allowing the clouds to disperse and the sky to return to normal. To this point he still believed that he had been the only one to experience the illusion.
~4/4 Absolute Weather Control Technique Learned!~

The next technique on his list was a branch from his Voice of Compromise. This one was the Voice of Persuasion, a fine technique which he planned to master. He planned to master all the Voice techniques to help him achieve his goal. Manipulation and deception are his strong suits, and this was a technique that couldn't have spelled manipulation any better. He knew he shouldn't do it, but he had to learn. He walked up to a nearby student who was training against the academy walls, tapping him on the shoulder so he could gain his attention. When the boy turned, Izaya cleared his throat and gathered the necessary chakra, then he started to speak. "I know you don't know me, and I have no idea who you are, but I felt that it was only fair that I warned you that that girl over there plans to gather a snowball and throw it at you. She told me so herself and I just had to tell you". He sounded so convincing even to his own ears that he had no doubt that the boy was already in his grasp. He watched the boy turn to the girl that was standing beneath the tree out in the field, practicing all by herself.
~1/2 Voice of Persuasion~

The boy walked over to her after gathering a snowball in his hands, then he proceeded to throw it at her, hitting her in the head with the cold ball of white. Izaya slowly walked over to where they were as a heated argument broke out. He stood in place and listened to the exchange for a while, pleased with himself for what he was able to do. When he had had enough of it, he layered his voice with compromise and soothed the two children. When they stopped arguing, it was almost as if they had no idea what it had been about in the first place. Izaya sauntered off as if he had not been there.
~2/2 Voice of Persuasion~

The next one was the Voice of Influence, which was slightly more effective than the Voice of Persuasion. He cleared his throat before walking over to a group of young students, a look of sadness, almost on the brink of tears, evident on his face. The children didn't appear to notice him, but that was all about to change. "A really bad man on the streets hit me just now. I-I didn't know what to do but to tell someone. C-could one of you maybe go and find him for me? Just bring him back and make him apologize". For a moment Izaya wondered if it hadn't worked. His fear was soon sated when one of the boys volunteered to be the one to go on the search.
~1/4 Voice of Influence~

As soon as the sucker had left, Izaya decided that he would try a different approach at using his Influence. He turned to a girl and smiled softly. "Could you go inside and get me some tea please?" The girl nodded with determination brimming in her eyes before she left to fetch his tea. Izaya wanted to grin, but that would shatter his facade.
~2/4 Voice of Influence~

He looked to a boy and a girl and took on a serious air. "I can assist you two in your training, but you both have to go inside and wait for me, no matter how long I take to come to you". The two began to smile widely before running inside. Izaya finally allowed himself to grin, but immediately doubled over when a splitting headache assaulted him. He held his head in his hands for a moment and writhed in pain for a moment before it passed.
~3/4 Voice of Influence~

He stood up breathing heavily. He had been exerting a lot of chakra to maintain the Influence, but he had no idea that the strain on his mind would be so great. He put it behind him for the time being however, happy that he had at least managed to master the technique.
~4/4 Voice of Influence~

The final Genjutsu on the list that he decided to learn was one that had no name, but seemed like a good one to have any day. He took a step forward and instantly from his feet up his body began to dither and shift into many cherry blossoms that flew away with the wind, making it seem as if he had simply disappeared. Moments later he reappeared several meters from where he had vanished. He grinned and patted himself on the back for a job well done.
~1/1 Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape~

The next technique was somewhat like an extension of the one he had just learned. With it, not only would he be able to escape a Genjutsu, but he would also be able to cause a person's body to dissolve away. He went inside the academy and decided to test it on a dummy. He first vanished from sight in the form of the many cherry blossoms.
~1/4 Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve~

Moments later the dummy was being enveloped by many petals, then it slowly began to dissolve, like termites did to wood. It was now halfway to the ground, and the petals never stopped until the dummy was gone completely.
~2/4 Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve~

Izaya reappeared right next to the dummy, which was still standing even though it appeared to have dissolved. He smiled and touched the dummy, making sure that it was in fact all there. He decided to try it again, just for good measures.
~3/4 Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve~

He vanished from sight again and the petals immediately enveloped the dummy, which then dissolved much faster than it had before. It was down to the floor in a few seconds flat, which marked Izaya's success in the matter. He reappeared right next to the dummy again and picked another technique to learn.
~4/4 Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve~

The next technique was the Body Puppetry Technique, which would allow Izaya to control a person's body like a puppet on the other end of its strings. It was a cruel way to use this specific technique, especially on someone who didn't deserve it, but it was all in the name of learning. Izaya found a student inside the academy and quickly cast the Genjutsu, assuming control of his body. He moved a hand and the student moved his hand in the same manner. Izaya crooked his head to the side and the student did the same. He could see that the student was starting to get very frightened, so Izaya quickly released him and let him leave. He had mastered that Genjutsu with ease.
~1/1 Body Puppetry~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 455/455

Chakra Training: Meditate x2 Complete!!!
Chakra Training: Performancex2 Complete!!!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Active~]§

Eyes glowing a deep crimson, Izaya prepared himself to practice several of his bloodline techniques, the ones that would allow him to disrupt dojutsu with ease. It was a powerful and very useful ability to have, and he wanted, needed to learn it. He concentrated fiercely, focusing and placing strain on the muscles surrounding his eyes, willing the technique to manifest.
~1/2 Flash of Weakness~

He kept up the effort, not allowing anything to distract him from what he must do. He imagined an enemy with a Sharingan standing directly before him, taunting him with those red eyes that can see his attacks coming, making offense futile. A sudden anger spiked through Izaya and then he noticed it. A dark green flash of success erupted from his eyes, making it clear that his power was growing. He tried it once more to make sure, and it worked this time without too much strain on his part.
~2/2 Flash of Weakness~

He was not willing to risk her showing up again, and so he deactivated his eyes, heaving a sigh of relief. Having it active gave him the creeps. Yet he knew that he would have to master it, as it was a part of him. That was why he wold soon go out to meet Hitomi again, then she will be the one to help him better himself in all that has to do with his bloodline. He put hose thoughts away and procured some scrolls for Ninjutsu, which he hated to practice. They were always so difficult in his eyes, yet he knew that to be a great ninja he had to be well rounded in all skills, though no one ever said that he couldn't dominate with Genjutsu alone. The first technique was called Violent Whirlwind. It sounded dangerous, which made it an ideal technique to learn.
~1/5 Violent Whirlwind~

He formed the single handsign that was required for the technique and proceeded to exhale the force of the chakra he had gathered. Apparently he had not gathered enough chakra, for all that came out was normal exhaled wind that could do little more than inconvenience a fly.
~2/5 Violent Whirlwind~

He tried again, blowing more forcefully this time. A stronger wind came from his mouth, but in his haste he had neglected to assert the proper chakra control, and as such he was out of breath in three seconds flat. A second attempt brought forth the same result, and he was starting to get discouraged.
~3/5 Violent Whirlwind~

He gave it another try, exerting just enough chakra to keep up the gale of wind he exhaled, and this time it worked without a problem, troubling the snow and causing them to rise into a makeshift twister as he sent the wind flying to the ground.
~4/5 Violent Whirlwind~

He attempted it once more and it worked just as well as it had previously, and he was feeling a little better. Now that he had done that, he searched through the scrolls to see what else he could learn from the list of Ninjutsu.
~5/5 Violent Whirlwind~

The next technique he would learn was a simple one that would allow him to breathe underwater. It was good skill to have, especially if one were to find themselves trapped in a body of water and unable to escape. He went inside the academy and found a puddle of water, which wasn't too difficult seeing as this village was one that was filled with water and snow.
~1/3 Breathing Underwater Technique~

He gathered his chakra and went about it, placing his head in the water and holding his breath for time until his lungs became heavy with the need for oxygen. He tried not to breathe yet, but then when the effort proved futile, he released the breath and found that he didn't need it. he could breathe just as normally underwater as he could in the air.
~2/3 Breathing Underwater Technique~

Izaya did it again, over and over, getting more comfortable with the feeling. He could breathe underwater, which was no small feat. He finally pulled his head out of the water and fetched a towel to dry himself off. His Ninjutsu lessons were going much slower than the Genjutsu lessons had, but he was determined to learn as much as he could.
~3/3 Breathing Underwater Technique~

This next Suiton Ninjutsu, he remembered, was on the list that Keiji had shown to him of the techniques that he thought were necessary for ANBU of the village to learn. Not only that, but upon the description of the technique that Izaya read, he would be able to learn a technique that the person destroyed by this move had known. That was something he could not pass up, though that would mean taking a life. It was a hard world, but he had to do what must be done.
~1/5 Body's Complete Disappearance~

He formed the necessary handsigns and gathered his chakra into a pool and watched as a torrent of water washed down from the sky, beating down on the ground and seeming to press down into the earth as it went. Izaya could not feel the water directly, but vicariously he could somehow feel the weight of the water crushing the ground beneath.
~2/5 Body's Complete Disappearance~

He kept this up for a time, trying to master it, bring it up to the standard that one would expect of an ANBU. He would not fail in that task, and with new conviction, he felt the water growing stronger. The deluge was so much now that it nearly flooded the room. He stopped the technique and allowed the water to seep away through the crevices before he tried again.
~3/5 Body's Complete Disappearance~

He went outside this time to complete his training of this technique. He made the signs again and called the name of the Jutsu and watched as the deluge came again, washing away the dormant snow that lay on the ground and causing it to melt away.
~4/5 Body's Complete Disappearance~

After several more attempts, he had perfected the ability and vowed to only use it when necessary. It wasn't something to be taken lightly, and he would stick to his promise even if it killed him.
~5/5 Body's Complete Disappearance~

The final Ninjutsu technique he planned to lean for the moment was one called the Kagura Shingan, which would serve to make him a tracker of sorts. It would allow him to discern the location, size, and chakra capacity of any unseen force within ten kilometers of his location. This was yet another important technique for him to learn if he ever wished to become an ANBU.
~1/5 Kagura Shingan~

He stood still and focused, getting lost in his mind and allowing his senses to take over completely. He stretched his consciousness to every corner of himself and outwards until he was able to sense... nothing. He opened his eyes and exhaled, relaxing himself further lest he never get it right.
~2/5 Kagura Shingan~

He tried again, closing his eyes and casting his senses all around him, feeling with his mind for the people he knew to be everywhere. He finally managed to feel something, but it was faint. It was a girl if he wasn't mistaken, inside the academy. He could not sense her clearly, but he could discern her size and little else.
~3/5 Kagura Shingan~

He kept up the focus and allowed the vision to became less blurry, now being able to see her chakra capacity to an extent. It wasn't so great, but then again she was still but a child. How ironic for Izaya to be calling someone else a child when he was hardly any older himself. That was besides the point. He was now able to sense a person from a distance, but it still was not enough.
~4/5 Kagura Shingan~

He extended his consciousness further, now being able to see everyone within roughly ten kilometers of himself. He instantly knew how developed their chakra was, he could tell if they were male or female and their size, he could even locate a few of the people he knew through this technique. Now he knew how Keiji did it, just sensing and knowing who was there from a distance. It was a good power to have.
~5/5 Kagura Shingan~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:15 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Active~]§

Knowing all these techniques was wonderful, though the boy felt that he could do more, especially in the ways of Genjutsu. It was what he wanted to learn. What he wanted to specialize in, bringing people to their knees in a world of his making. The world was his puppet, and he held its strings. Izaya's eyes glowed crimson, marking the use of his Sakkakugan. He was determined to see just how far his power had grown. He wanted to see if he couldn't create a Genjutsu of his own that no one else knew of. He wanted a test subject, and so he summoned a Crow Clone of himself that stood before him, unmoving.
~1/2 Magen: Kiyoki no Mugen Odori Custom~

Izaya watched the clone and wondered if it couldn't somehow be used for his needs in creating a Genjutsu for himself. He had to think of a name for the technique, but that could wait until he had done it. He formed a few handsigns and watched as the clone dispersed into multitudes of crows, never seeming to stop multiplying further. It was an endless murder of crows, and Izaya smiled. This Genjutsu was one that he had created using a conjunction of the Karasu Bunshin Ninjutsu. It didn't affect the mind. It was simply him bringing his Genjutsu into reality for all to see.
~2/2 Magen: Kiyoki no Mugen Odori Custom~

The crows were all over the place, flying around in no specific pattern, veiling the academy within their black veil. Izaya thought to shroud himself within their numbers, and just like that, he vanished from sight. One crow high in the sky reformed into a perfect likeness of Izaya, just floating there with a smirk on its face. Another did the same, then another, then another.
~1/3 Magen: Kiyoki Yumemi Custom~

The real Izaya was nowhere to be found, yet he was there, still moving around in the shadows that the crows cast. Without warning, there he was, among the perfect likenesses of himself. One would not be able to tell the difference between this one and the rest, which was all Izaya needed to execute the perfect kill. All the clones walked forward and all at once, stabbed at the air, Kunai clanging together creating a high-pitched ringing sound to worry the air.
~2/3 Magen: Kiyoki Yumemi Custom~

It would be as simple as that for the boy to take out someone who was unsuspecting of his trickery. He allowed the crows to reform back into the single clone of Izaya, and they both smiled at each other, knowing what they were capable of.
~3/3 Magen: Kiyoki Yumemi Custom~

Izaya decided to try something much more dangerous now, forming the handsigns and allowing the clone to disperse once again. These crows then started to fly about quickly in no specific pattern, as if trying to play on evasive action to avoid some impending disaster. The crows then began to fly in one single direction, away from the academy as Izaya watched.
~1/4 Magen: Kiyoki no Ame Custom~

As soon as all the crows from the area had gone their way, the place was left as bare as it had been before. This would surely give an unsuspecting foe something to cheer for, thinking that they have escaped Izaya's attack. This however, was simply a warning for whoever was unlucky enough to find themselves doing battle with the boy. The sky darkened into an almost pitch black veil, and the sound of the crows could be heard as a faint call.
~2/4 Magen: Kiyoki no Ame Custom~

They were all coming back in even greater numbers as a single unit, no spaces between them, no patches of light getting through. The were falling like rain, bombarding the entire field of snow outside the academy. Izaya made sure that they went nowhere near the academy, lest it be destroyed. He himself had somehow gotten lost among the crows, not sustaining any damage even though the crows were crashing down with enough force to shatter bones. He stood among them to see what could happen, and allowed himself to be caught in the attack. He never allowed them to do him any harm directly, but he could feel himself drowning, unable to breathe, and he thought that this was something that would be quite useful in the way of offense when all else failed.
~3/4 Magen: Kiyoki no Ame Custom~

He stopped the rain and allowed the crows to return to normal, flying around without a care in the world. He had done it. He had implemented fantasy into reality with his power, and if that wasn't an accomplishment then he didn't know what was. This was all he cared to learn at the moment, so he allowed the crows to fade away as he sat down to rest for a spell.
~4/4 Magen: Kiyoki no Ame Custom~

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

The next technique to learn was called Swordslinger. It seemed to deviate from the other techniques a bit. This one required the use of multiple swords. Not seeing it as a problem, Akatsuki picked up some weapons that were hanging on the dojo walls ready to be used. He grabbed them and placed them on his person, ready to draw and use for this next technique. Akatsuki had always preferred to use just one weapon. Yet he could see the possible advantages and deadliness of this technique. With a technique like this he could possibly overwhelm one opponent or take on more than one if he needed to. Standing before the training dummy, he started off slowly. First it was to draw one blade, strike, then sheath it. He had to be careful with this sort of technique, he could slice his hand open if he was not careful. It took a long time going slow, changing stance, drawing and sheathing weapons. After getting used to the movements Akatsuki started going a bit faster. Slowly but surely he started moving more quickly, trying to pick up the pace so he could truly master the technique. Akatsuki was starting to pant softly as he moved, his movements becoming quicker as he changed stances. There were some troubles, sometimes he missed the sheath, his sword almost got away from him, and there were a couple times he almost cut himself. Akatsuki became more aware of the placement of his arms though and was learning better timing. Akatsuki could feel his arms getting tired but he felt he was on a hot streak. Akatsuki was getting faster, accuracy increasing as he continued adjusting him technique. he continued through the motions, shifting form and such as he drew a blade, cut, and sheathed it. It was a difficult technique to get the hang of and Akatsuki was determined to get it right. Almost there... Finally he had it, Akatsuki was cutting into the dummy. His movements were blurring as he moved quickly. There was another rush of satisfaction now that he had once more learned a technique. Akatsuki would need to use this technique more and more to get the hang of it. Akatsuki did not mind it and it would be an unexpected technique to pull on his opponents. With this, he might be able to learn the three sword style but deciding on another style would have to come later. Now on to the next technique.

[ Learned Swordslinger]

The next technique would be Sensory Information, a passive technique that would allow him to judge how far away incoming objects or people were. This was based upon sounds and disturbances in the environment of course. It would be quite useful, to make use of other senses to be prepared for incoming objects. Summoning another clone to help, He then took his headband and placed it around his eyes so he had to rely on his other senses. Now that he could no longer see, Akatsuki started to listen around the dojo and try to judge distances and movement. This technique was proving to be a little difficult at first. Hearing things were not so hard but sensing disturbances in the environment were harder. The dojo was crowded today and there were all sorts of noises. It would be hard to just pick out one person to focus on. Instead he kept track of where some people were going, trying to sense changes like change in temperature and such. It was getting easier, little by little as he kept at it. Akatsuki continued using his senses to see what was happening around the dojo. When he felt comfortable enough to believe that he had the technique down, Akatsuki decided to try it on incoming objects. That was where the clone he called upon came in. Akatsuki began training, trying to sense incoming objects and dodge them. In the crowded dojo, there were plenty of distractions and his success was low. Akatsuki kept at it, focusing and trying to sense where they were coming from. he was getting better at it and this was admittedly a good training exercise. With his senses getting sharper it would be much harder for anyone to get the drop on him. He almost had the technique down. Akatsuki soon was able to hear everything that was going on around him quite well. He could tell the distance of it from where he was. He could sense two people doing something that far away from him. But he got the hang of the technique so it was on the the next .

[ Learned Sensory Information]

Looking over the scroll to see what he would learn next, Akatsuki spared glances around the dojo. Sighing, Akatsuki looked over the move Twin Blade before putting the scroll away. Then he moved over to the training dummy to start practicing. It was a different one, more tougher and sturdier, for more stronger techniques. This next move was an extension of the technique Extension. The difference being that instead of just shredding the air for an inch or so, it was like an actual blade was produced from the blade. The air of blade would hit after the real blade. It would come as a surprise and the move would be damaging enough to crack or shatter most blades. Imagine what it would do to a human body. Standing at the ready, Akatsuki of course went through the motions of Extension. The air was shredded and it cut into the dummy but it did not make an air sword to really do damage. The sword was much for cutting but he could still put in some speed and power to make Twin Blade work. Akatsuki merely kept at the technique, trying and trying, putting more power and working with the sword to produce the technique. It seemed as if he was having a little more success. Only a bit of the extra blade was being created. Akatsuki still had to work and adjust his technique so that an actual blade of air could be produced. Turning his gaze back to the training dummy, Akatsuki continued practicing the Twin Blade technique. Focusing, putting his speed and strength into the next move, Akatsuki swung at the training dummy. His sword hit the dummy but following after was a blade of air that cut all the more deeply. Smiling, Akatsuki mimicked the technique over and over until he felt satisfied he had learned it. That was another technique down and a lot more to go if he wanted to learn the entire set of Stage Four.

[ Learned Twin Blade]

The next technique he would learn was called Brushstroke. If one could not guess then it was an extension of Calligraphy. It was faster and it cut much deeper, making it a formidable technique. Knowing Calligraphy, he would be able to learn this technique fairly quickly. At least that was what he was anticipating would happen. He used the same training dummy and slowly started going over the movements. Akatsuki would use the same words from Calligraphy as the motions to follow. He would get into the motions and slowly start speeding up. Little by little until he was moving quite quickly. He was moving quickly yet it seemed as if he did not have much power behind the hits. It was hard to put in power when one was going so fast but Akatsuki was sure that he would manage. If he wanted to be one of the best then he could not be stumped by any technique. Which was why he was working harder and adjusting his technique so that he may successfully get Brushstroke down. Almost there, he was getting the technique down.He was really doing this technique well and his progress was showing considerably he thought to himself stopping the attack on the dummy for a second. Turning back to the dummy he continued his practice. Soon the sword in his hands was moving, slicing and jabbing at the dummy. Akatsuki ran through the different words and the force would be enough to make a katana cut deeply into the opponent. Akatsuki might not be too powerful but he certainly had speed. If no one could match his speed then who could really stop him? Finishing his attack, he took out the scroll once more so that he could look over the next technique.

[ Learned Brush Stroke]

Deciding he had plenty of time for bukijutsu, Akatsuki decided to get to work. Taking out the bukijutsu scroll for Shunkan no Higane and looked at the next technique. The Hydra Strike would be quite useful and he was determined to learn it quickly. Setting the scroll away, Akatsuki got out his blade and faced the dummy. Of course making sure no one else was in the way to get hurt . He had read over the scroll and knew what he had to do. Basically, after swinging the first time, he could swing again and again. Launching the physical attack and then the shearing intangible force of the cut following after that. It would be quite useful and Akatsuki would not tire out as quickly if he mastered this technique. There would also be no loss of speed or power if he hit. Setting up and standing before the dummy, Akatsuki began to swing his blade. All he was getting at first was the Twin Blade attack, one physical hit and then the intangible one that followed immediately after.He was not at all discouraged and he knew it would just be a matter of practice. Akatsuki continued to attack the dummy, leaving hit after hit on the beaten up training dummy.
He was getting better, Akatsuki was definitely building up his stamina. Losing less power and speed as he continued to swing and attack the dummy. Having a natural ability towards learning bukijutsu, he was learning this much faster than he did the would. Which was quite nice since this speed was much more agreeable to him than the slow, frustrating speed.Now he had it down. He was swinging his blade multiple times, moving so quickly as cut after cut appeared on the dummy. Akatsuki was smiling as he attacked, knowing he was becoming a more powerful now. It would only be a matter of time before he really made a name for himself in the shinobi world. Attacking one last time, Akatsuki stopped and looked over the cut up training dummy. Success.

[ Hydra Strike Learned]

Opening the scroll and looking them over, Akatsuki noted he would need help from a second party to practice these. Figuring that it would be easy enough, Akatsuki summoned another clone to help him with his techinques. Akatsuki let him get his sword to train with and he did the same. It was nice that he was helping and now he could practice the last three techniques of the fourth set.This next technique was called Disarming Two. It would be the same as Disarming One but it would have more power behind it. If he did this correctly then the attack would be rendered useless. Leaving Akatsuki an opening for a very fast counter attack. Getting ready, he waited for the other person to make a move so that they could start on disarming the other person.When the person rushed in, Akatsuki was doing well but it was only the Disarming One technique he was pulling off. It would take just a bit of practice before he had the technique under control. Which was just fine since he was still learning these techniques faster than he was learning other techniques. He would continued working with the clone until he had the technique down.He was starting to get better and better with the technique he was supposed to learn. It was becoming easier and the attack more powerful. Yet Akatsuki was being careful so that his attack would not break the clone. If this was done correctly then this would be painful for an enemy when they were disarmed. In addition their weapon would also break and become useless.It was the last attack that was the biggest success. Akatsuki waited for the clone to attack and aimed for a focal point on the sword. When their sword connected, it broke in two and the hilt was sent flying. The clone, not holding on too tightly, avoided the fingers in his hand cracking but there was a bit of a pain from the impact. Finished, Akatsuki nodded at the clone and requested he get ready for the next technique.

[Disarming Two Learned]

The next attack was called Deflection Two. It was another attack that would leave the opponent open for attack. It would be simple and basically the same as Deflection One except it would be stronger. All Akatsuki had to do was raise his blade up and alter the course of an incoming attack. It would put the opponent off balance, render their attack useless, and give Akatsuki the chance to counter.Waiting for the clone to set up, they began training once more. Akatsuki should have felt a bit tired but it was the opposite. At least it seemed to be the opposite when he worked with bukijutsu techniques. He had extra stamina and energy to keep going so that he could learn all of the techniques that he could. It was just the drive he had to be a great.While he was busy deflecting the clones attacks, Akatsuki mind was a little off. Not in the crazy sort of way, more that his mind was thinking of something other than training. There was just a feeling that something big was coming up. He had no idea what that may be but Akatsuki felt both anxious and eager. There was something on the horizon and he planned to be a part of it. Of course that could just be all in his head. Instead of it being some super six sense that he developed from training in the Shigure Soen style or whatever. He could sense the intent of people but he could not see the future or anything. That was just a preposterous idea and he had to focus on her training since he was nearly done with the last of the bukijutsu he could learn.Deflection Two was now complete. Akatsuki was easily deflecting the clones incoming taijutsu attacks with ease. When he deflected the attacks, he easily struck with a counter attack. Not literally of course, he had plenty of control. He did not actually hit the other and he was a safe inch away from coming in contact with his body. Finished with this technique, Akatsuki moved on to the final jutsu to learn.

[ Deflection Two Learned}

The final technique to learn was called Advance of Steel. This attack would increase the power in his offensive or defensive attacks. Plus his speed would increase so that anyone at his speed or lower would not be able to keep up with him. Akatsuki was excited since now this would be the last technique to learn in the fourth stage. Then he would pretty much be ready for anything and he could take on the next set later.When the clone was ready,Akatsuki would learn this technique simply by attacking. While he was attacking, Akatsuki would try to put more power behind his movements and try to move more quickly. It would be a bit hard to put in more power and speed. Yet not impossible since he had learned the Hydra Strike. Now he would just have to work just as hard while he trained. Akatsuki was already showing progress while he continued training. He was getting faster and stronger while he kept it up. Right now he was pretty much at the halfway point when it came to learning the technique. Akatsuki was quite happy and he would be happier when it was time to apply such techniques when out doing missions.While Akatsuki was training, The training was interesting for awhile but now it was slightly dull. He would probably find plenty of excitement when it came to upcoming missions. .Now he was finished, his training was complete for now. Akatsuki had learned Advancement of Steel. He was faster and stronger with his attacks, the clone barely able to keep up. Now that Akatsuki had learned the technique, he smiled and dispersed the clone. He put away the sword and too a little rest. He had been training himself pretty hard so he needed some kind of rest so he could continue. He took a seat on a bench and rested against the wall looking up at the ceiling.

{Learned Advancement of Steel]

___User Image___

K ain

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games