Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm
Jim shook it. "So this is the one you were telling me about? He seems young. Well, it's nice to meet you, Utsuki. I'm Jim Zuckerman. I've done a lot of work with shops like Kodak. I've taken a lot of the sample pictures they use."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm
"Really? That's so cool! What kinds of pictures did you take? Landscapes? Daily life? Anything of that sort?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:53 pm
Jim laughed. "I think I like this one, Janet. We'll talk about my gallery later. Let's see yours. I take it that's what is in that folder you're carrying?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:00 pm
"Huh? Oh, right!" Utsuki took a few pictures out of his portfolio and showed them to Jim. "Here. I'm not sure if they're any good, though."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm
Jim took them and flipped through them. "They're a little amateurish, but they're really good for an amateur. Hold on. What's this one?" He pulled out a picture that wasn't really of anything, like it was a picture of the sunlight. But in the middle was a tall, rather slim, dark silhouette. "What's this one? This one is really good."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 pm
Utsuki looked a bit confused. "I don't know. I don't remember taking a picture of anything like that," he said. "I wonder if I left the camera on while I was sleeping." The silhouette in the picture did look familiar, but only vaguely.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 pm
"I like it, though. There's mystery, pride, and a bit of beauty in this picture. You're sure you didn't take it?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure. There's no way I can take that that kind of picture."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 pm
"Hmm... Well, I would love to meet the person who did take it. Your pictures are amazing, too. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound like they're not. They really are good. How would you like to come work for me?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm
Utsuki was sure his heart skipped a beat at the offer. "That would be great!" he answered with an enthusiastic nod.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm
Jim chuckled. "I like the enthusiasm. Okay. Let's get started, then. Janet, if you want to leave him here for a bit, I'd like to get him familiar with the shop."

Janet nodded. "Of course. I have errands to run today anyway. I'll be back at three for him. I'm sure you can get everything done by then." She smiled at her old friend.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm
"Good luck, Ms. Corriander," Utsuki said. His mind was probably a huge mess, a jumble of eagerness. Never in his life had he thought he would get a chance to work with a photographer.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:17 am
"You, too, Utsuki. I'll be back at three. Have a good time." With that she left.

"Okay, Utsuki. Let me show you around the shop, starting with the developing room. That door stays shut whenever this red light out here is on. Otherwise, the pictures will get ruined."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:00 pm
"How long does it usually take for photos to be developed?" Utsuki asked. "I'm not exactly familiar with that process yet, but it sounds fascinating."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 pm
"It depends on different effects and how many pictures there are, but usually we run on a one hour policy. We get pictures printed for customers in one hour or less. Or we try to, at least. I'll show you how to do that when you've been here a while." Jim continued with the tour and explanations for the rest of the time and even showed Utsuki how to ring customers up. Three o'clock came quickly, and jim was in the middle of showing a customer the advantages and disadvantages to a particular camera.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff