Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Arc felt her face grow hot. So he’d heard her. Damn. “Well, you know!” no, Arc, he really doesn’t. She was flustered by her own stupid outburst. Sometimes she hated being so darn honest all the time. So she stared at the bathroom door, trying to burn a hole in it with her evil stare.

She actually wouldn’t mind to much if he did end up reverting to his old self. But she liked this side of him too. He let her touch him without so much as a frown. Now he was more relaxed around her and that was all she ever wanted. But if he ever did turn back…she wouldn’t hate him for it.

At his request, she was more then happy to. With a slight grin, “Oh so Tobias thinks I’m hot now?” she teased, placing her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his. Her wings covered him like a blanket so only their heads were peeking from the plumage. His arm was thicker then she remembered, she got a strange thrill out of that knowledge. “But if you’re cold…it can’t be helped…” she said, pushing her face into his arm like a love sick puppy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Tobias laughed again, knowing perfectly well what Arc meant. "Yeah," he said. "no one else can keep me warm like you do!" In his own way, that was his way of saying yes he did think she was. As Arc rested her head on Tobias' shoulder, he felt her arms wrap around his. Her thin frame seemed so frail, while her wings were much stronger.

She snuggled close to him, commenting that it couldn't be helped if he was cold. Tobias sort of knew that Arc knew. Even so, the results were still the same. Tobias placed his other hand on Arc's head, softly stroking her hair. This was the calmest Tobias had ever been. Though very different from what he was used to, he liked this feeling. There was nothing that could ever kill it for him. Nothing that could separate the two young lovers.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm
((Time to kill the moment biggrin ))

"Well, I think breakfast is just about ready... Sora said lookingat all of the food they made. "Noah, do you want to go get your mom and Toby?" She asked and headed toward the door. As she walked out, Noah in tow, Sora looked around the room and noticed they had migrated up stairs. "They're playing hide and seek Noah, lets see where they went." She said as they walked up a flight of stairs. She smiled when she saw them when they were going up the next flight of stairs. "Oi! Lovebirds! Breakfast is ready!" She yelled making both Arc and Toby jump.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 pm
(( Dammit school! Stop making me so darn tired!!))

Arc was enjoying herself. It was quiet in the house for the first time since they’d gotten there. The hustle and bustle of the kitchen was far enough away that it didn’t cross Arcs mind. This peaceful moment was very quickly interrupted with the sound of Sora’s voice. It startled and embarrassed Arc so much so yelped, pushing herself away from Tobias. Her wings flew straight up, her hands held as if she wasn’t doing anything. “What!? Oh, yes!” she said, her face bright red. Of course everyone knew of their relationship, but Arc was still a shy girl when it came down to it.

Noah peeked from behind his older sister, his ears erect with curiosity, “Mama, Papa let’s go! I cut fruit!” he said with a bit of pride. He grabbed onto Sora’s hand and began to pull her down the stairs with him, “I want you to sit next to me!” he said gleefully.

Arc was filled with another emotion now, her eyes brimming with happy tears. She looked to Tobias, “He called you Papa!” she said, covering her smiling mouth with her hand, wiping her eyes with the other, “He called you Papa!” she shouted, hugging Tobias, knocking him over.

Doll sat at the table and looked around at the spread. There was quite a bit of food for them all. She was eyeing the fruit, her stomach growling. “Can I eat now?” she asked Cat.

“Not until everyone is here. It’s rude to start a meal without the whole family.” she said. Cat felt like they were playing house. Family. Not a word she took lightly. But then all grown so close, so quickly, how could they be anything but?

Noah clumsily ran down the stairs with Sora in toe, “They’re coming! But Mama is crying so we gotta give them a sec.” he said as if this was nothing.

Doll on the other hand raised an eyebrow, “He made her cry again?” she sounded annoyed.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Tobias was too focused to realize that Sora and Noah were climbing the stairs to inform them that breakfast was ready. His serpentine eyes were fixed on the wall, though nothing of importance was really there. Tobias could feel the girl's heartbeat against his and it was so calming and hypnotic, that Sora's shouting scared the hell out of him. "Dammit Sora!" he mumbled.

Arc had sat up quickly and acted as if they weren't doing anything, though she knew better than that. Sometimes she forgot that everyone knew about them. How could they not, really? That wasn't really the significant part of it to be honest. Noah announced that he had helped out by cutting fruit. Literally seconds prior to that, the child referred to Tobias as "Papa".

Well quite frankly, that left Tobias dumbfounded. He never thought for even a second that the kid would call him that. Even with the knowledge that he was not his father. Arc couldn't contain herself and began to cry after Sora and Noah went back downstairs. Being so overjoyed caused Arc to tackle Tobias, knocking him to the floor. "s**t. The kid actually called me papa...sure as hell didn't see that coming!" he said holding on to Arc.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 pm
((Frick’n school…frick’n school…))

Noah stared at the food with hunger, “They better hurry up…I’m super hungry!”

Doll on the other hand was already putting food on her plate when Cat gave her a scolding look, “I’ll wait until they get here. I’m just picking what I want.”

Noah fallowed suit, stacking pancakes a mile high on his plate, “Just getting ready!” he said with a toothy grin.

Arc finally got a hold of her self, and wiped tears from her eyes. “Sorry, I never thought he’d call anyone that. I never thought he’d have someone to call father.” she said with a cheerful smile. She pinched her cheeks to get a hold of herself, before she went off crying again. She was really just happy Noah had excepted Tobias so quickly. She used to tell him stories of Tobias, but the boy never seemed to pleased about it. Arc assumed it was because he didn’t want to have to compete for his mothers affections. Children were funny that way.

“So then, shall we head down stairs? I can smell it from here!” she said, holding her stomach.

As the two finally made there way down stairs again Doll grinned to herself, “Chow time.” she took a forkful of pancake and shoved it into her mouth with little to no concern for decency.

“Doll you’ll chock if you don’t cut you pancakes right!” Arc said, running over to her and cutting up her food. She did they same for Noah and was about to for Sora when she remembered she was almost an adult. She sighed, “I wish I would have had access to you when you were younger…” she mumbled to herself, “You must have been so cute…” she sat down in her chair.

Cat smiled, clasping her hands down in prayer, Arc fallowed suit.

Noah looked up at his mother and clapped his hands together as well. He wasn’t to sure what she was doing, but she seemed to do it for Cat.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Tobias had gotten a hold on himself, but Arc was still working through it. Like Tobias, she didn't expect the child to accept him as his dad. Not for a long time at least. Tobias wasn't exactly sure how to feel about the whole thing. What was he supposed to do? Would he have to change how he acted even more? Well one thing was certain, fathers did not act like the Doctor or Sora's dad.

Once Arc had pulled herself together, the young couple walked downstairs side by side and into the kitchen. The aroma of pancakes and fruit filled Tobias' sensitive nostrils. His stomach growled and prepared itself for another good meal. Before he even sat down, Arc was in mom mode cutting pancakes and stuff. Suddenly everyone stopped, beginning with Cat. Her eyes were closed and she had her hands together. Once she finished, he asked while sitting down near her, "Uh...what just happened? You ok?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:46 pm
She looked up with a smile, “It’s a prayer. It’s more of a habit, really.” she sighed, taking a bite of food. Cat continued, “When I went to live with The Father, I pretty much became a Nun,” she laughed, “he put me through a lot just so I could stay there.” she went on.

Arc tilted her head, “What does it do? Make the food taste better? That’s what I thought so…” she trailed off. Had she done something she shouldn’t?

Cat laughed, “No, no. It doesn’t make the food taste better. It’s almost like a ‘Thanks for the food!’ to God.”

Doll was next to interject, “You said God was that thing that made the world, right? There is no way one thing made all this.” she said with a stubborn look.

Feeling a little awkward, “Umm…let’s not have a religious discussion over pancakes and orange juice. That’s a little to deep for my taste.” she said with a sigh.

Arc on the other hand was interested in this, but left it at that, seeing how Cat reacted. “By the way,” she said with a grin, “I think I should go get Tobias some new clothes today. So Doll, Sora, could you watch Noah for me?” she asked.

Doll shrugged, “I don’t mind.”

Cat grinned slyly. This was a date, wasn’t it?  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 pm
((Sorry school and writers block...))

Sora smiled as she was pulled down stairs after Noah. After a few minutes she saw Arc and Toby come down still looking shell shocked. "Come on the foods getting cold." She said as they sat down. She was silent as Cat prayed for the food. The last time I prayed was- No don't think about that. Sora thought and picked up a pancake. Why do my thoughts always go back to that? She thought and took a small sip of her orange juice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

"Oh. Ok then..." Tobias responded. It was another one of those things about God. Tobias would have inquired further about it, but his mind was on other things. That and he was starving. Eating quietly, he sort of tuned the others out as they pressed Cat about it. Eventually, Cat cut it short, not wanting to get deep into it. Tobias didn't blame her.

While he was stuffing his face, Arc suggested that she buy Tobias new clothes. He knew this would require him to go, as he'd be forced to try things on. The entire concept of he and Arc being somewhat alone again went completely over Tobias' head. "What's wrong with my clothes? I take care of them!" he said. "And what's with that look? What's going on??" Tobias asked Cat. Poor guy was clueless as could be.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 pm
Cat gave Arc a sympathetic look. ‘Her boyfriend is as clueless as Erik used to be…’ she laughed a little to herself. “There isn’t anything wrong with your clothes, Tobias. I think Arc means you stick out to much with them. Maybe something more modern and les…jail like.” she tried to put it lightly.

Arc gave her a thankful look, she didn’t want to say she wanted alone time with him out loud. She was still pretty shy. “That’s what I meant! If you have clothes that blend in ore, then we will fit in!” she beamed.

Doll sighed, “And while you’re at it, you can look for clues about Cat’s friends. I’m sure we wont be staying here much longer. Just to recharge and we’re off, right?” she looked to Arc, who nodded.

“We’re not staying?” the little boy looked depressed about this.

“We can’t stay in one place for to long.”

Arc nodded, “This is basically a base for us. When all of this is over…we can finally settle down here. But until then, we need to keep moving…”they were getting off topic a bit.

“And I have the perfect town to go to next, mind you it’s far away. My mothers hometown. It seems the next best stop. So, you’ll also have to pick up some stuff for travel too, I’ll go make a list for you…” Cat got up and walked out of the room to grab a piece of paper and a pen to write down what was going to be needed.

Arc smiled. Alone time was her main goal, but might as well kill two birds with one stone. When Cat returned she handed the list to her. She looked it over, “This is a lot. How much gree- I mean, money will we need?”

Cat sat back down, “Hmm….not much, just grab a handful or so. Finish up breakfast and be off,” she said with another grin, “I’m sure this will be a fun day for both of you…” her voice had a hint of mischief in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Tobias grumbled, eating all the while. He seriously didn't think he stuck out like they thought. If anything, he believed that he kept the lowest profile out of all of them. To be fair, the girls had done some shopping while still in Central, so maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. Just then, it dawned on Tobias. It'd just be him and Arc. More time for just the two of them!

"Yeah. We're gonna have to move on, but we'll come back after a while. I'll make sure we do. In the mean time, I guess I don't have too much of a choice about clothes. I know a bit better than to argue with Arc and Cat about that," Tobias said. By now he had cleaned his plate and thought about eating more. He didn't remembering that he didn't have to eat until he couldn't anymore.

Cat had made the young couple a list of things, since this place was farther than the last place was from here. Cat made another sly remark about it being a fun day for them. Tobias gave her a glance and shrugged, not really picking up on her meaning. He was just going to play it cool about being alone with Arc again.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 pm
Arc was a bit excited now, the thought of being alone with him gave her a small thrill. What would the two of them look like? A couple for sure, right? She could remember stories about couples, Prince and Princesses. Would they look right together? Sure they would! She cheered silently to herself at the day before her.

Cat could see the excitement practically bursting from Arc. She stifled a grin. It was pretty cute to see. Tobias was utterly oblivious at what Arc had hoped to start. Arc was almost on fire with passion at whatever was going on in her mind at that point. Pretty much rainbows and butterflies, from what Cat could tell. “Don’t worry about the kids, Sora and I will watch them.”

Arc stood from the table, “I’ll get my jacket!” she said, flying (literally) up the stairs, only to come back down moments later wearing a jacket that perfectly hid her wings. Cat suspected she had her harness on, otherwise something would have peeked out. “Let’s go, lets go!” she practically yelled.

Doll was fully amused by this. Seeing Arc acted like a 5 year old about to go to the zoo was pretty funny. “You two play nice, now.” she managed a laugh. A good sign.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Like Arc, Tobias was getting more and more excited about a day of alone time with Arc. He was just doing a better job at hiding it. Arc had gotten up and literally flew up the stairs to grab her jacket. Once she was back, she was in the doorway yelling for Tobias to come.

"Ok, Ok I'm coming! Calm down!" he laughed getting up from the table. He ruffed Noah's hair and said, "You guys be good for Cat, all right? I hear you've been bad, you're in trouble!" With that, Tobias walked away from them and towards Arc. "Ready to go?" he asked walking out of the house.

As the two of them walked into town, Tobias held Arc's hand to make sure she didn't fall behind. After a while, they made it into the heart of the countryside town and into the clothing store. Tobias sighed, "We're here. What now?"

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 pm
((Rawr rawr rawr sorry! Me thinks it’s time for them to move on….muwhahahaaa!!! ))

Arc was on cloud nine the whole walk to town. They’d held hands before, but she was the one to grab his. He grabbed hers, and in her childish delight, she fallowed behind him unable to say a word, only smiling like an idiot. She was snapped out of her dreamland when he asked what store first. “Hmm? Oh!” she’d nearly forgotten why they were there in the first place. “Let’s go into that one first!” she pointed to a shop with a display in the front window. It had some jeans and jackets that Arc could tell would look great on Tobias.

She pulled him forward and into the shop, the bell on the door ringing as they entered. “I think you’d look great in a black jacket, don’t you?” she asked, holding up a simple black jacket with a zipper. “Maybe with this…” she paired it with a grey sweater and jeans. “Oh go try it on!” she got excited, handing him an assortment of things to try on. “Pick your favorites, and we’ll get them!” she smiled.

The sunlight was killer on his eyes. He wasn’t used to so much light at once. He’d only ever been in the lower levels of the laboratory. So this was a new experience for him. It was exciting in an anxious sort of way. His grey skin tingled with the fresh air. It was so fresh, it was giving him a headache.

This momentary freedom was given to him only because some of his brethren had escaped. He was in search of them, now that the twins had been so utterly defeated. He had been sent out right after. He was close, he could tell. A days away if he could move fast. But being a large spider meant just walking down the street would be a problem. So he was ordered to take his time. They’d be caught eventually.

Cat smiled as she watched the two go, “Well, I think we should clean up breakfast, don’t you?” she said, helping Noah out of his chair. “Why don’t we clean the house up before they get back, Hmm? I think that would be a nice surprise. And we’ll make dinner!” she said, picking up a few dishes.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff