Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
((Even if you sign out as Icy? gonk What time do you get home?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:12 pm
{{It'll be about ten, ten thirty tonight}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:17 pm
((Icy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psy's gonna kill meeeeeeeeeee! crying Make sure I have a nice funeral....and a keg party afterwards! xd I already told dame ya'll can divide up my weapons......))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:20 pm
{{ eek Oh good lord, what is she going off about now? OH! Keg party!!! scream }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:24 pm
((*sniffs* Just remember me fondly.... crying and with lots and lots of alcohol! Make it a party....hey, Dec's band can play! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm
{{ rofl I honestly want to go out that way. I told my mom not to waste a coffin on me but have me cremated and tossed on a bonfire as they party their hearts out. That will definitely be in my will b/c I will not let anyone waste money throwing dirt in my face or crying. You can do that s**t for free in your own back yard}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:30 pm
(( Sooo are you insinuating that we can just bury you in our backyard...? ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:36 pm
{{Yes, yes I am, though I still want to be cremated. Hell, personally, whatever is cheaper I could care less. If it's cheaper to make mulch out of me and fertilize your garden, or use me in a compose heap, then I'm for it. But it's senseless to me to have funerals, expensive ones that is and that's all you'll find are expensive ones. My mom jokes about being buried in the coffin that's one up from the pink frilly one they have. She feels the way I feel but I don't think she feels okay with cremation. She doesn't want flowers, none of the things that we both feel could've been appreciated when we were alive}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm
(( rofl at black))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 pm
-having been lying awake for awhile, when he heard Icy come in, he played possum, not knowing her emotional state at the time. As he sat there listening to Icy soothingly talk to him and caress his face, he goes to reach for her when he feels her presence. Not moving a muscle, he kept the chill that ran through his body quelled as L stood at the door, watching the two of them with what he could feel as a look of smugness across her face. She was the only person on earth that he feared and respected at the same time.

Needing to keep Icy at bay for now until he could come up with the strength to face her, he kept the pretense of being out cold up, listening to the conversation. Soon, the doctor came in and told them that his visitation time was up and it was time to rest. He squeezed Icys hand tightly when she kissed his cheek, wanting her to know that she needn't worry about searching the truth out alone. She'd find out soon enough, sooner than he wanted her to. Knowing L was still there when the doctor led Icy away, he spoke without opening his eyes-

So, how much is this going to cost me? I knew the moment I laid eyes on that malicious face of yours that there'd be a hefty price, but ya think we could keep her out of it? Kid's been through enough, wouldn't you think?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:12 pm
L smiled smugly and walked across the room to lean against a wall closer to him, "Not playing dead anymore, I see." She stared at him a moment before answering his questions, "That will be entirely up to you, dear friend. What do I want? Hm..." L tapped her chin, "To start off with, 6000 k. The rest will be negotiable after I decide what exactly I want."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm
-eyes still closed, he smirked- Pft, as if you don't already know. stare I ain't fresh meat, so you can stop this p***y a** game of cat and mouse already. You knew what you wanted when you decided to step in and save my a**, breaking contract with the Jamaicans.

-finally opening his good eye, he looks over at L knowingly- So, what type of dirt did you happen to find on Le- heh, I mean dame to get your meathooks in her? You know, the older you get, the younger your recruits get. twisted What, you plan on having toddlers do your deeds?

-finding the remote to his bed, he lifts the head of his bed up into a sitting position, never taking his eyes off L-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 pm
*after visiting with Stubbs and Horne to make sure they were fairing well, she goes back to her own room, agitated that L had yet to leave Flames room. Wanting desperately to know what she was doing, and more importantly, how the hell the two of them knew each other, her thoughts drift off to dame. Dame the mole. Damn, did she play her like a fine tuned instrument.

Scowling, she sat on her bed in a huff, flipping her t.v. on, mainly for the noise. She then wondered if Flame knew about dames secret. Since he and L obviously knew each other well enough for the woman to ride into Jamaica with the devil on her heels just to save him, he had to know that dame worked for her. But did he know the job dame was contracted to do and who contracted it?

Once again, her brain was on overload and she pinched the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger on her right hand. She immediately thought of her newly purchased painting supplies, and the fact that she'd left them upstairs in the bar. Groaning, she knew that she'd have to buy them again b/c more than likely Psyzapp or someone else had tossed them. Wishing she had her things so she could unload her brain, she laid back on her bed, closing her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm
((We'd never throw out your stuff! How could you think such a thing???? crying ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:58 pm
((Do you not remember her pillows getting thrown out on the street? rolleyes ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games