Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm
Kori nodded. "It will be dusk soon. We better head back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:19 pm
Maria pouted but reluctantly followed Kori back to the farm. "Mama, Kori taught me how to put my hand in the fire without it burning me and how to run around with two burning sticks in my hands. He said that once I was comfortable with it, he would teach me how to juggle and do everything else he was doing earlier."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:15 pm
Kina winced, but smiled and hugged her. "I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Fryma smiled at Maria. "I'm glad you had fun," he told her earnestly. "Unfortunately, we must bid you farewell. We'll back tomorrow," he promised, hugging Maria gently. "Are you serious about teaching her how to dance with fire," he asked Kori when they were halfway back. "Kina really doesn't like it."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm
"If she's serious about it, yes, but that will be a while to determine whether she's serious." He answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 pm
Fryma nodded and dropped back to walk with Moni. "What do you think about Maria learning fire dancing?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm
Moni took out his notebook. 'I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but I trust Kori's abilities.' He wrote, kissing his cheek and smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am
Fryma chuckled. "You're a sweetheart, Moni. Do you know that?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:52 am
Moni blushed, and they reached the house, Moni going to the bed and curling up among the comfortable feathers, then he saw that several animals: foxes, wolves, and the like, had come to share the bed as well, making him smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am
Fryma smiled as he looked in on the newest spirit in his house. "It's amazing," he told Kori later. "Until about a month ago, I lived alone and didn't expect to find anyone. Now I have two people I practically consider family living with me in the middle of the forest."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 am
Kori smiled at that and nodded. "Life does that to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am
Fryma nodded. "It's getting late. We should get to bed. Goodnight, Kori." He headed into the bedroom, thinking to himself that he should add a room to the house and make a bed for Kori.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 pm
When Fryma laid down beside him, Moni snuggled into his chest, the animals heating up the bed a bit more and giving Moni a cozy feeling as he slept.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:38 pm
Fryma woke up the next morning and went outside, examining the house and deciding where best to put a new room. He glanced up when he heard rustling next to him. "Good morning, Kori," he murmured, still lost in thought.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm
Kori stretched. "Good morning, Fryma. Are you letting Moni sleep in?" He asked, smiling and feeling refreshed as always in the morning. He came over, blinking and following his gaze. "What are you looking at?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games