Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm
((well its good no one read my previous post lol...i can come on every now and then))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm
( crying I'm goin' to miss ya Rin! crying )  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm
((i'll be on every now and then so i'll be gone for a whole day maybe a week but i'll be on whenever i can ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm
(I'll still wait for your posts!........cuz your so awesome!)  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm
((sorry i've been rather busy lately...))

Kakashi sighed and thought about what there next move could be. THis guy was rather cocky so perhaps they could use it against him.

Kisa peeked out to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:14 pm
(It's ok! 3nodding )
I now had her as a hostage, if they did anything she would die, I was smarter then what I led them to be.
I didn't know what to do, if I moved I was dead, if they moved I was dead, either way I looked I was dead.
'How are we going to save her?' I thought worried about her.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm
Izon then suddenly spoke. His expression had completely changed from before. "How about me and you play a little mind game. Just me and you Tobi. What'd ya say?"

Kanatta looke back at Izon "Are you insane Izon."

"I do like mind games and apparently so does this guy. So want to play the game or not Tobi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm
Kakashi looked at Izon and nodded as in approving of his plan. "Perhaps he can't handle mind games." He said with a calm joking manner so that Tobi could get angry and accept the challenge.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 pm
I looked at him, while smiling under my mask, I then leaned on Sara, with an arm wrapped around her, "Hhhhhhmmm, I like my game better! Heh? Sara-san?"
I tensed up even more as he held on closer then before.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 pm
Izon grabbed a hold of Kanatta. "Look if you win you get Kanatta. I mean Orochimaru is wanting to her power so why not. All you have to do is play my little game and win thats it. So come Tobi it will be fun."
Kanatta looked at Izon really pissed off. "Izon what the hell are you doing!!!!"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:57 pm
"Sure, her powers are impressive, but then again, so is this ones power!.........and Orochimaru isn't calling the shots............I am!" I then looked at Kakashi, "Ever heard of Madara Uchiha?.........Kakashi, Hatake?" I asked him, now letting some of my real power seep out of me.
I wimpered as he tightened his grip slightly, that and now I felt his huge chakra by being so close to him.
"Damn.......it!" I growled as I looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:14 pm
Kanatta looked over at Kurukai cause he knew about something about this all along.
Kurukai smiled evily since no one had figured anything out. "Tobi im guessing that your the one who is making all the plans after all."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm
"Oh, smart man, Kurkuai-kun! I guess you know alot more then you let others sometimes believe right?" I say smirking under my mask at him.
I blinked, 'What the hell?...........why didn't he tell us?' I thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 pm
Kanatta continued looking at Kurukai getting more mad. "What else did you hide from me!!!"
Kurukai smiled not looking over at his pissed off little sister. "I used to be Itachi's little helper."
Kanatta's grew and her demon chakra started seeping through the seal. "Why you--"
Izon kept a hold grip on Kanatta so she wouldn't try to attack him right now.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 pm
My grin grew even wider as Kurukai got them riled up, I saw Sasuke looking at him pissed off as much as his sister, "Like the show? Sara-san?" I whispered into her ear.
"........what do you want with me?" I asked him, as I could feel his arms wrapped around me.
"All in due time, my dear, all in due time!" I tell her smiling.
I walked over to Kurukai & grabbed his front of his shirt, "You.......were......helping.....my brother" I was glaring at him full force.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff