Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 pm
"Well, it's time for you to learn." Iago said with a smile. "Cyril taught me how to. He said that someone once said, you can feed a man one day by giving him a fish, or you can teach him to fish, and he will feed himself for life." he explained. "Seeing as we'll be up here for a while, we'll need to either catch, or hunt, our own food." he continued.
"Besides, it's relaxing, even if you don't catch anything." Iago added, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie didn't understand how not catching something while fishing was considered relaxing in any way. She would probably dive in and chase after them herself but she didn't tell him outright about her thoughts. She would try her hand at fishing...maybe she'd be good at it? She took Iago by the hand and led him inside so they could change into clean clothes again after sitting outside partially naked. She picked out plain white tunic that reached down to her thighs and through some whim that she didn't understand...wore nothing else except her long boots. A devilish grin spread across her lips and she waited for Iago to finish.

"I hope you're a good teacher."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Iago put on similar clothes to the ones he had worn outside, almost identical in fact, except these were clean. He turned to look at Evie, and matched her grin.
"You really like to tease me, don't you?" he said, chuckling. He looked toward the bottom edge of the dress.
"Are you wearing anything under that, perchance?" he asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie spotted the change in his grin, it was almost as wicked as her own. Her heart quickened at the sight and she did her best to suppress that feeling she got when he smiled at her and looked at her like he did. Primal.

"Oh most definitely...to both questions love." Evie winked at him and twirled in her tunic-dress ensemble. She felt so unbridled and free with him up in the mountains. Everything was better up there.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm
Iago took a step forward and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek. Then he let her go and walked over to the closet, pulling out two long wooden poles with a wire wrapped around it, ending in a hook near the bottom, where a cloth served as a rudimentary handle on both. He motioned for her to follow him, and he headed out toward the river.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie complied with Iago and skipped outside the door, her boots clicking on the floor as she did so. Before she walked out, she stood up on her toes and kissed him full on the lips and left him at the door, her back to him as she made her way down to the river where they'd been earlier. Fishing...she was about to fish. She hoped that she wouldn't embarrass herself in the end.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm
Iago was surprised by the kiss, but he didn't care. Instead, he smiled at her, following her toward the river. "We'll have to go a little upstream." he said, motioning for her to follow. He started to head out toward the forest, and after about a minute or two of walking, he found an outcropping of rocks. He leaned the fishing poles against it, then turned to a tree, an apple tree. He took out his dagger and pulled an apple from the tree, before cutting it into four large pieces. He walked over to the rock and sat down on it, crosslegged, and he waited for Evie to join him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled brightly as they took a little stroll upstream and walked closely to the bank of the river, looking into it...she saw fish swimming about and grinned. She felt like a little child again. Evie stopped next to Iago and looked about...time to catch dinner.

"Okay...teach me."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm
"Alright." Iago said, handing her a pole. He took his own. "Now, be extra careful...those hooks have a sharp barb on the end, and it will be twice as painful coming out as it will going in." he assured her. He cut off a small piece of the apple, and handed it to her, then cut another one, and showed her how to put it on the hook. The he unravelled the wire and hook from the pole, and showed her how to cast it into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie took the pole in her hands and waited, feeling the weight of it in her hands and the way her hand conformed around its shape. She examined the hook at the end and took the apple piece and got it fastened to the end of the hook as Iago had done. She gripped the pole and casted it to the best of her ability, it didn't go far but it went somewhere at least.

"And now...I must be patient." Evie pursed her lips...patience wasn't her strong suit.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm
"Right." Iago said, looking over at her. "Just wait a little while. Look into the water every now and again, see if anything's biting. When you feel a firm tug on the line, start to pull back, and away from you." he explained. "The fish should come right out of the water. I'll show you what to do after that." he said, smiling and looking out at the river again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie nodded and looked about in the water. She found that the hook had gotten snagged on a rock and she tugged it back, recasting after she'd seen a rather LARGE fish in the middle of the river. Evie waited, patient...calm....for that big fish. How lucky she'd be if she had caught a bigger fish than Iago had since it was her first time. She swore, one second away, her vision had become occupied by a beautiful blue bird and that was all it took. The large fish had taken hold of her bait and gave it a rather sharp tug. Evie turned her head, whipping her hair around and lost her balance atop a rock. She screamed as she fell into the water, the pole still firmly in her grip. Evie surfaced and dug her boots into the loose floor of the river.

"I...hate...fish...."
She grunted, tugging the pole harder and harder. The fish had gotten what it wanted and let the hook go, sending her falling back into the water.

When Evie had gotten back up, she glared in the direction the fish had gone off in.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:30 pm
Iago had a few nibbles, but no fish had taken the bait. Suddenly, Evie screamed. He looked over in alarm, but laughed as soon as he heard the splash. He jammed the pole between two rocks and walked over to the edge of the water. "You'd better be wearing something under that tunic." he teased, helping her out of the water.
"Because white clothes and water have a strange relationship." he chuckled, brushing some hair out of her face.
"You alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked down at her tunic and realized that....thankfully she was wearing something underneath. She looked up at Iago...soaked to the core with a grin on her face. How lucky she was, wearing something that hid her body beneath her wet clothes.

"Well aren't you lucky? It just so happens that I AM wearing something under this contraption." Evie grinned at him, allowing him to help her get out of the chilly water.

She smiled at him as his gentle hands brushed at the hair that clung to her wet skin and stood up on her toes to gently kiss his cheek.

"I'll be fine...a little damp but good. I don't think I'll ever like fish again however. Nasty little beasts." Evie frowned and glared into the water as if her eyes would somehow kill the stupid fish that dragged her into the water.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 pm
Iago laughed, kissing her back on the cheek. "Well, you can go get changed if you'd like. Or, if you want to just tease me, you can hang that up to dry. You said you had something under it, right?" he said with a grin, seeing her glare at the water. He laughed and put his hand on her cheek.
"Don't worry. I'll kill him for you, and we'll get our revenge by eating him." he joked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games