Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 am
(....screw it. I aint reading all that. ._. By the summary it seems that a shitload of stuff has happened. So....TIMESKIP...Dervish is now whereever the hell it is he needs to be at the moment. Or whatever....im going to sleep now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 am
If you let me have my way.......

((Whatever works.))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm
((lol sorry about that sweatdrop ))

Scarlet saw Ross approach them the whole time she was thinking how she could sort this out. Scarlet took the last steps foward and was now a foot away from him. "Ok, Ross and Vivi, we have to sort this whole thing out. I can't let you go through all this anymore Ross," Scarlet sighed and tryed sorting out her thoughts. All three of them were a mess at the moments so sorting this problem out would be harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm
Vivi looked at Ross still hiding her hands from them.
Muraki grunted at her, "You know they are going to know sooner or later" he then rolled his eyes know she didn't want him to heal her, but he did a quick pass to stop the bleeding. He then looked at Ross, "Man, I know you love them both in your own special way, but they way your going your not only breaking you heart over it your breaking theirs too."
Vivi shot a glare at Muraki then looked back at Ross, "I know who ever you choose will hurt the other......and you won't know what to do, but You can do it!" 'I know he might not pick me.......I just want him to be happy' a tear went down her cheek when she thought of this.  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm
Ventura flew up on his griffin. The bird followed Ross's scent and ended up in the Elven village. He flew down to where Vivi and Scarlet were.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 pm
Scarlet laughed and turned around smiling at Vivi. She then went over and grabed her hand and pulled her next to herself. "Lets end this, no heart will be broken today," Scarlet said in a cheery way. She then forced ever horrible feeling she had in the back and made herself smile. "Now you two be good to each other. I have to go back to the castle and see how my father is doing." Scarlet chuckled and pushed Vivi toward Ross causing her to fall into his arms. She smiled again at them waved and quickly turned away from them. "Lets go Kraga, back to the castle!" She jumped on Kraga's back and as he flew up into the sky and toward the castle Scarlet looked down and kept her fake emotions up until she was out of sight.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Vivi blushed while in Ross's arms she looked up at him. 'Thank, you lady Scarlet' she thought.
Muraki sighed & followed Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:40 pm
Ventura flew of after Scarlet. He could tell his new found friend was getting aggravated from all the flying but right now that didn't matter. Ventura flew until he caught up with Scarlet. " You know Faking you emotions can really hurt you". Ventura said with a serious look on his face.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm
"Can i not have peace!" Scarlet grunted when she saw Muraki following her. She sighed out of furstaration especially at the horrid emotions that tryed to seep out again. She made Kraga pick up speed and turn a different direction. She was now heading away from the castle somewhere out in the vast open fields. She heard Kraga ask why she did it and she simply said, "It's just for the best, I did it for them not me." When she saw Ventura she made Kraga go even faster. She didn't want to hear anything from anyone at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm
(gotta go post later)  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Ventura sped the beast up until he was back up to where Scarlet was.

(sry if my posts are short been on all day)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Scarlets emotions were getting a bit out of control but she controld them again. Nothing good would happen if she lost it. She had enough and wanted to be alone so she stood up on Kragas back and dove off of him. She then began falling down fast closing up to the ground. She held her hands infront of her and before she hit the ground a portal appeared. It swallowed her up and as soon as she was in the portal disappeared not giving anyone time to follow her. Her where abouts were unknow to anyone except her. She walked around in a medow the sky's clear and blue. The wind blew gently around her and the sound of the water that came from the lake was like music to her ears. She was no longer in the kingdom, she wasn't in the other world either. She was some place she created long ago when she was a child. No one could enter this place unless she herself let them or brought them. This land she made was untouched by anyone but herself. There she stood on her knees her eyes closes and sang a song that soon made her cry. In moments she fell into a deep sleep where she lay in her paridise.
((her medow))
User Image  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 pm
(Ok^^)
Muraki sighed & sat down where he last saw Scarlet.

(Edited)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:03 pm
((uh no one can really get there even by teleporting....its a place she created so theres no other way someone could get there....it's like its not even a real place.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm
(Yeah, I edited^^)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games