Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

babyshady

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:03 pm
I think I saw the first two, but I haven't seen the third one sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:27 pm
ive seen em all...except for like..3
yay for star wars night! heart  

Crimson Tweety

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Angilwingz
Ya, that was so tragic.
ANAKIN...Nooooooooooooooo!
You were the chosen one!

crying heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:37 pm
i suppose u could say love makes u do insane things
but in the end he just got selfish sweatdrop  

Crimson Tweety

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:00 pm
*surveys the room for a moment, staring over the tables and occasional student*

Hmm, this seems to provide a suitable beginning..

*kneels, taking a black leather pouch from inside the cloak, and pours out seven heavy black inch-wide orbs onto the flagstones, at once they roll freely, running along the walls, around table-legs and doging the students' feet*

I say people, is there any toast going?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:04 pm
*eyes the new person* Cookie? o.o  

Hallucination Angel

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:05 pm
"Err,.. what's going on in here?" Rea asked the new transfer stundent.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:07 pm
Amara eyed the new student. "Are you the one from Durmstrang that everybody has been talking about?" She shrugged adn stuck out her hand. "Welcome to Hogwarts... I guess."

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:09 pm
A cookie will suffice for now, I suppose.

I'm mapping Hogwarts, for this room I'm plotting it with enchanted spheres. Complex procedures, they don't teach it here. Nor should they..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:15 pm
Christen started singing to herself then shook her head. "Get out of my head!!" She said seeing others look at her. "Um wha?" she asked.  

Hallucination Angel

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:15 pm

I thought foringers couldn't see Hogwarts. It's suposed to look like a run down shack of some sorts right?

((Why exactly are you mapping Hogwarts? 0.o))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:20 pm
RubyRays

I thought foringers couldn't see Hogwarts. It's suposed to look like a run down shack of some sorts right?

My parents are English and I was born here, my parents simply approved more of Durmstrang.

Why? Oh, it is simply a challenge. Some say it cannot be done, I will at least try.

Invictus_88

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:26 pm
Invictus_88
RubyRays

My parents are English and I was born here, my parents simply approved more of Durmstrang.

Why? Oh, it is simply a challenge. Some say it cannot be done, I will at least try.

"Oh, is that so? Well then. A challenge between whom?" Rea said looking at the boy questionaly. "And who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:33 pm
Lin eyed the Durmstrang student mysteriously. She was always quiet fond of that school, though she rarely heard much of it. "Mapping hogwarts, eh?" she said. "Have fun trying, I guess..."

babyshady

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:36 pm
RubyRays
Invictus_88
RubyRays

"Oh, is that so? Well then. A challenge between whom?" Rea said looking at the boy questionaly. "And who might you be?"

The challenge is between myself and the staff at Durmstrang, I kept trying to prove my ability better than theirs. Now I have left, they have given me a change to prove myself to them and to the wider wizarding community. Also, if I succeed, then the rumour that Hogwarts is unmappable will be overturned.

Francis. In Durm' they called me Franz, or Frics.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games