Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu was reeling from the medication now, everything around him seeming to be brighter, more pleasant somehow. Naoko by the window, the sun playing off of his golden hair, appeared more angelic at the moment than any depiction of an angel he had ever laid eyes upon.
Unfortunately, the violinist was obviously intoxicated on the morphine he had been giving himself.
"Sutoroberii..." Ryu pondered, licking his lips while simultaneously fiddling with the button for his medicine. Perhaps, one more dose, and things would be absolutely perfect. One more wouldn't hurt, right? Then maybe he could absolutely let go, and it would be as if Naoko telling him about the alley had just been a bad dream.
"Kami-sama...you're so beautiful..." Ryu slurred as his thumb pressed the button once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was one tiny thing that Ryuukaze hadn't counted on.
Naoko hadn't walked to the window for no reason. In doing so, his boots came dangerously close to the plug which gave power to the medication dispenser.
Without the machine being plugged in... the IV would be virtually useless.
The pianist had noticed Ryu use the drug earlier, and the blond wasn't a fool.
'With Ryu's penchant for nearly dying, these idiots at this hospital are taking quite the risk...' he had thought.
Thus, his foot had 'accidentally' snagged the plug, pulling it harmlessly from the wall.
So, when Ryu went to inject another dose... nothing happened.
"Am I?" Naoko asked softly, sitting on the edge of his akuma's bed. "Or is that your pain medication talking?" he asked with one thin eyebrow raised in suspicion.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Even through the haze, Ryu was painfully aware that he was busted. The violinist even winced as Naoko called him on it.
"You...of course it's you. You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen." the "akuma" said sheepishly, crimson eyes averted.
It was quite the embarrassment, being caught abusing drugs in such a manner. Despite the morphine high, he had enough of his wits about him still to realize he was being an idiot.
"Gomen, Naoko...I didn't mean to...I just...I hurt, Naoko."
Tears brimmed up against the long lashes of Ryu's eyes and he blinked to force them back, not wanting to be weak, pathetic. The last thing he needed to do was screw up further, risk losing his tenshii because of his own stupidity.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Naoko couldn't but smirk slightly, reaching out to brush Ryu's hair out from in front of his red eyes. "Sometimes, I wonder if you're the uke... baka." he teased before leaning forward and gently placing a kiss on the other man's forehead.
"Of course you hurt..." the blond whispered, his lips just barely brushing Ryu's brow. "You nearly died. I know you want the pain gone... and I know I caused you more of it... but running away isn't the answer, akuma-kun... Standing and facing it, honestly, is the only way..." sighing, Naoko pulled back and winked at the other man. "Besides, I don't want to have to bring you back from the brink of death... again..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The kiss to his forehead was so sweet and loving that Ryu couldn't help but let a few tears slip beyond the dam of his eyelashes.
Naoko was right, for one, but in his words and actions, Ryu knew his tenshii truly loved him.
A devil and an angel, quite a pair indeed.
The wink NAKO gave him was so utterly adorable that the violinist's mood completely changed. In an instant, he broke into a smile.
"You're right, koibito. And as far as dying is concerned, I'm not going to leave you, Naoko...you'd have to be the one to leave me, and I'm not going to let that happen." he grabbed the collar of the keyboardist's shirt and pulled him into a heated kiss, a kiss that said "I love you" and "You are mine" all at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Being pulled forward, lips claimed by his akuma...
Naoko couldn't have thought of anything sweeter at the moment.
At least nothing as innocent and possessive anyway.
Lips parting, Naoko carefully rested his hands on Ryu's hips, pressing his lips against those of the violinist.
That kiss certainly did speak volumes... and while Naoko had felt bad for making Ryu cry... he didn't mind the apology afterward.
When they parted, NAKO was blushing just a tiny bit. "Seems someone got their fire back..." he whispered before winking again. "Come on. Doctor be damned... lets get you home."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Na-kun," Ryu giggled just a bit, "I do kinda have to have medication and someone to remove the IV."
Luckily for Naoko, though, the attending physician came in right at that moment, coughing and looking away, slightly embarrassed at the closeness of the two men he had walked in on.
After a short examination and an exclamation of amazement at the fact that Ryu could speak normally, let alone at all, the doctor discharged Ryu, along with a wheelchair and a prescription for pain medication and steroids to help him heal.
Settling into the wheelchair, Ryu sighed, reaching out and taking Naoko by the hand, squeezing it gently.
"Take me home, lover."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"With pleasure." Naoko spoke, smiling at Ryuukaze as he began to wheel the musician out of the hospital.
Lucky for them both... they had security direct fan-girl attention elsewhere.
Once at the taxi that Naoko had called earlier, the blond helped his injured akuma into the backseat, before sitting down next to him.
"Once we get you home," NAKO spoke, having instructed the driver on how to get them to Ryu's apartment. "I'll make sure you're comfortable, then pick up your medication. How does that sound?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Ninjas...
Not really Akihiko's forte... but he couldn't complain.
The restaurant did, after all, have the best Tempura Udon that he had yet to find.
Smirking, the young man walked through the corridor, being lead to his own private room by the 'ninja' host.
It did pain him a tiny bit that this host kept his face hidden. From the look of the man's body, he would have probably been nicely toned...
The mere thought of a glistening six-pack made the dark haired man smirk again. He had a mind to simply shove the ninja against the wall... but there was the little matter that this man knew who Akihiko was.
That... and the ninja might be a**-ugly.
Sighing to himself, the musician known as Narcissus, continued down the hall. His boots, which sported just a tiny bit of heel to add to their sound, clicked on the floor. Tight leather pants showed the form of his legs and hips nicely, and the long sleeved tight shirt showed off his own muscled physique.
After all, Akihiko hated men who were too buff... and proud of it.
'Give me lanky with muscle, lithe with a build, any day...' he thought to himself, holding back the urge to light a cigarette.
At least not until he arrived at his own dining room, of course...
The ninja suddenly stopped, turned, bowed, and indicated the door...
Before conveniently disappearing into the darkness.
Sighing at his lost prey, for now, Akihiko pulled the door aside... and one dark well manicured eyebrow rose up in puzzlement.
"And here... I thought this was my own private room." Narcissus spoke, leaning against the doorway and watching the man in megane.
Until recognition hit him.
"Izzy Lucky?" Akihiko asked, standing fully, his long form fitting jacket swirling around him as he stepped completely into the room. "So... is ojii-san still keeping you well employed?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy knew he was early and it probably would have been more proper to wait, but he wanted a drink so he ordered something simple and nonalcoholic. Tonight he was being smart, not wanting his senses impaired when Nakai finally arrived. So he sipped on a virgin strawberry daiquiri while reviewing a few selections from his folder on Nakai.

It was easy to pass the time this way, considering there was so much to learn about his Star. During these quiet moments, he really could start assessing the things that needed to be done. Fortunately, Nakai was a canvas of possibilities, however, they'd have to work on several things. Such as....oh why did the alley have to intrude upon his thoughts. No, that wasn't going to be a part of this WORKING relationship. So with a pen, he marked down a few notes to outline the business discussion they would have.

As he shook his head trying to set aside the buzzing questions in his head, he heard the sound of footsteps. Was he here?! Early? When the door finally opened, he looked up thinking he was going to see the perplexing blond predator but instead he saw something that he knew was far worse; the grandson of Ohayou Production's Chairman, Kouyasu Akihiko otherwise known as Narcissus.

His eyes widened just a little behind his glasses as he took in the view before him. This handsome nightmare added a new level of complexity to Izzy's evening. Originally, Narcissus was a promotion he had tried extreme hard to get. He had even been offered the job! But...the man decided otherwise and went at it alone. The incident had made other co-workers look at him funny for awhile saying his performance wasn't worthy of the Chairman's grandson. The rumors weren't pretty at times to say the least but better to endure it and find a new opportunity than quit.

Maybe it was for the best. There were plenty of interesting rumors about the Narcissus to go around; so Izzy learned to live with the rotten situation and just tried harder to find something 'better' within the company. Izzy hoped Nakai would prove to be that star. So Izzy had tried to forget the slight from Narcissus.

At least, Kouyasu-sama had kept to Izzy's more Westernized name. That meant, he could do the same and try to keep this...very professional.

He stood up keeping a very cool face, even if inside he was just a tad nervous, "Ah, Konbanwa Narcissus-san, I'm surprised to see you here. Mm...Hai, Chairman Koyasu-sama assigned me to a rising star, Nakai. I'm looking forward to working with the man." He ended his sentence confidently and attempted to avoid saying what he real felt. That was definitely not something Narcissus needed to know.

Izzy's eyes tried to remain firmly upon Narcissus' face but even then it was difficult not to let them briefly wander across the man. Although, he turned towards his papers more so to keep himself professional because this was the Grandson of his employer. "Mmm...I'm guessing that you were....lead to the wrong room? I'm expecting company in a bit and I wouldn't wish to keep you from a dinner date."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 pm

"Nakai?"
For a split second, Akihiko thought the other man was joking.
"Are you serious?" he asked after a few moments passed. "I mean... ojii-san ACTUALLY assigned someone to the brat?"
It took everything the prodigy had NOT to burst into laughter. Instead, he doubled over, hands on his knees, just trying not to make a sound...
But it was obvious he was laughing anyway.
"Gomen gomen gomen..." Akihiko spoke, straightening and flashing a smile Izzy's way. "It's just the little b*****d may, and I use this phrase lightly, MAY be more of a handful than myself."
The dark haired man shrugged, hands on his hips now.
"I can't believe ojii-san gave you THAT nightmare... I mean, that's why I refused a manager... because I MYSELF... am a nightmare."
It was true.
The youngest Koyasu hadn't refused Izzy's management simply because he thought himself better than... well no, he DID think he was better at running his life than anyone else, but he hadn't done it to spurn the manager.
Far from it.
He simply knew that Narcissus was too demanding for one man to handle.
In... more ways... than one...
Walking further into the room, Akihiko came to stand beside Izzy, before sitting down in the seat next to the megane-wearing man.
In other words, he didn't plan on leaving RIGHT at that moment.
"Yes, I was lead to the wrong room. As for a dinner date... never had one... for once anyway." he added with a wink at Izzy. "But this is too big a coincidence NOT to run into you right now." Akihiko spoke, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "Partly because I've been looking for someone to ask a little... touring advice from... and partly because I'd like to see how the 'brat' is doing."
In Koyasu's mind, Nakai was younger... he was the kid's sempai... it entitled him to the right to come up with a nickname for the other.
"So..." blue eyes focused on Izzy intently. "Let me ask you... if you were putting a tour together for Nakai... how many performances in a week do you think he would be able to handle? Hell, how many would a NORMAL musician be able to take before breaking under the strain?"
Of course his gaze was soon diverted to the virgin daiquiri...
That wouldn't do by a long shot...
Pulling his cell phone out of his pocket, Akihiko dialed the restaurant's number and promptly spoke. "Send up a couple double crown & cokes. It goes on the Koyasu tab."
It was all the waiter would need to know, after all...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:36 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Settling into the taxi, the violinist leaned over, resting his head on Naoko's shoulder.
"Nnn...that would be fine. And...maybe if you could grab some soup. My throat is still sore, after all." Ryu motioned to the bandaged wound in his neck. Perhaps his behavior was a bit childish and needy at the moment, but the injuries the man had warranted a great deal of care and time to heal.
"Say, Na-kun...you will spend the nights with me, right? While I heal?"
It was true that Ryuukaze needed the help, but it was more true that he wanted to be close to his tenshii, feel secure in knowing the one he loved slept beside him. Of all the things Ryu needed right now, love was number one on that list.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Thin eyebrows arched in question at that statement. "Soup I can do... something lite... maybe miso, since the soybean would help coat your throat... As for spending the night..." at this, Naoko hesitated.
It wasn't that he didn't WANT to.
He did...
But he didn't know if he would... well... be able to wait...
'Oh yes, demanding his attention in the middle of the night would be really mature, Oumori...' he thought to himself.
"As long as you don't mind the puppy staying at your place as well... I wouldn't want to leave her alone... and I really don't want her to try and drive you nuts either." Naoko smiled softly, reaching out and taking one of Ryuukaze's hands in his own. "Then of course I'll stay. Besides, I said I'd take care of you, didn't I... baka..."

(((Guess who finally finished her Saki/Muraki post..... *POINTS TO HERSELF* YAY!)))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:13 am
Ryuukaze

User Image
"Miso is good, and maybe some chicken noodle..." Ryu agreed, smiling. So he was definitely being like a kid. Next thing you know, he'd be asking for ice cream and a teddy bear.
When Naoko mentioned the puppy however, ht couldn't help but laugh.
"Of course I don't mind our little girl being over. I figured you knew that much. You're so adorable, Na-kun." the violinist snuggled into the keyboardist, beyond happy to be alive and with his reason for living.
"Just promise me, you'll hold me tight as my injured body will stand." Ryu twined his fingers with those on one of the soft hands that were holding his own.

((It's about geddan time!!!!! >.<;; lol YAY!))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games