Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:55 pm
Mikage nodded in understanding, "I wish I could help you..." he said grasping the others hand. "But lets go back down alright?" he said but made no notion to move.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm
"Theres nothing you can do I made the mistake." Orin said allowing the other to take his hand. "Alright we can go back down stairs." Orin continued but he stayed close to the other.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 am
Giving a slight displeased nod because he wasn't able to help the other he started to walk out of their room and down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 am
Orin frowned seeing the displeased look on the others face. He didn't want Mikage to be unhappy yet it was all he seemed to do lately. He followed the man down the stairs.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 pm
Mikage sat on the couch, pulling Orin into his lap. Mikage just wanted the other close to him, as he played everything out in his mind. "So, recreate a photo, pray a 'crazy' man doesn't come, anything else?" he said to no one in particular, he wasn't even expecting an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:40 pm
Orin gave a soft gasp as Mikage pulled him to sit in his lap. He didn't move however and felt a bit more relaxed. "And hope the council doesn't find out some how." Orin said giving a slight frown.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:50 pm
XxVanity_KidxX

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:30 pm
Mikage nodded lightly as he placed it on his mentalnote what trying to do and avoid. He sighed lightly as he noted Connor stand up, "I should probably be heading home" he said walking to the door.
"Alright. Meet us at the park around noon tomorrow." He said with a wave as he watched Connor leave. "Want to go to bed or do something else?" He asked.
((I have an idea))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 am
"Alright I will, have a good night." Connor said before exiting. Orin shook his head when the other questioned him about going to bed or having something else in mind.

"I'm still tired." he spoke softly leaning against Mikage.

(Whats the idea?)  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am
"Then bed it is." he said picking Orin up carrying him up the stairs laying him down on the bed as Mikag changed his clothes crawling in next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm
Orin gave a soft gasp as Mikage picked him up. He held onto the other as he was carried up stairs and only released when he was lain down on the bed. As soon as Mikage was in the bed Orin was cuddling up next to him. "Mi-kun...do you like him?" Orin questioned softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 am
"Who? Connor? I don't hate him and I don't think he's a bad guy. He stood up against Witin and his brother, getting punched for it. He's also the one who told me about the picture person." he said rubbing Orin's back lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 am
Orin frowned softly at Mikage's words. The other wasn't answering his question properly. "Thats not what I mean..." the boy pouted. "Do you like him?" Orin questioned softly again. "I mean hes completely healthy and you wouldn't have to deal with hiding a secret like mine."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:54 am
Mikage listened to Orin, shaking his head pulling him closer he smiled. Holding Orin as close as he could he breathed in his scent and took in the feeling of him being right here. Some days, it always felt like a dream when they were together but this was there reality. "Orin, the one I've liked and always will like will be you. I've liked long before I had to move, and nothing will change these feelings of mine." he said lifting the boys chin lightly so he was looking at him. Mikage leaned down kissing the male softly and gently. "I love you more than any person, and the pain you experience from non fairy believers, has to be equal to the pain I feel when your not by me. Even now, I won't let you go even if I do loose all my memories again because I will still love you." he said with a smile cuddling into the other. "So will you go out with me?" he asked trying to hold back a blush that was trying to creep up to his cheeks.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff