Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji saw a look flicker over Skylar's face, but he couldn't exactly tell what expression that was. It passed by too quickly for him to try and decipher the expression and its meaning. It did trouble him though, but he decided not to press that. Himeji hoped that he would find out later.

When the driver came out, Himeji couldn't say that he wasn't glad that it was time to go. This ball and dinner thing had been quite eventful, and Himeji was glad to go back and just possibly enjoy the rest of the night with Skylar. There were only eight days left, after all. Himeji wanted those days to be as special as possible, starting that night. Of course, not special in the sense that most guys meant, but special in the sense that they would spend quality time together, undisturbed, doing whatever it was that Skylar wanted.

Himeji hooked Skylar's hand to his arm and laughed at Skylar's comment. Starting to follow the chauffeur through the ballroom and down the hall, to the elevator, then out to the car, Himeji found himself in quite a good humor.
"Perhaps a bit too much," Himeji replied with a smile, jokingly wry. He liked the fact that Kosuke and himself were so close, and there were few times when their relationship actually got annoying. They both worried about each other, but they both knew when to stop and not cross a line... like tonight... or the rest of the eight days. Even if Kosuke felt that Himeji should be called out for doing something, he wouldn't interfere too much, since he knew full well what Himeji's travel plans were.

Himeji held the door open for Skylar and murmured as Skylar passed, "You know, I realize that sometimes, I may seem like I have such a weird fetish for cross dressing people, but... you're the first." He blushed a little, thinking about how weird his words were. "I mean... I've never dated a guy before." It was true. Himeji had been interested in men for a while, but it was always the girls that came after him. And he really had never found a specific male that he liked either... until Skylar.
Getting in after Skylar, Himeji continued. x"But I think you look gorgeous no matter what you're wearing..." God he felt so sentimental all of a sudden. It was probably becoming a bit weird for Skylar, since Himeji rarely was this sentimental, so Himeji added, "Or perhaps you look best when you're wearing nothing at all..." It was a whisper, so that the driver couldn't hear, but Himeji was sure that Skylar could hear it, and it was sure to bring about a much adored blush on Skylar's cheeks.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

" A bit? He practically babies you..." Skylar laughed as he followed along with Himeji, being led to an elevator, then outside to the car. Skylar was glad; It seemed like Himeji was feeling better than before. He had been worried that something was on his mind, but he now saw that there was wrong...or that maybe Himeji was still hiding it from him. Either way, he was glad to see him acting like his old self again.

Skylar thanked Himeji as he held the door open for him, though as he was sliding in, he turned to look at Himeji surprised. Himeji's words...along with his blush...surprised Skylar beyond belief. Such a bashful Himeji was..dare he say it...cute? Also, it was a surprise for him to hear that he had never actually went out with a guy before. The way that he had came onto him those quiet days in the student council room...he would have thought that he was a pro at it. Especially, being able to get someone like himself to be gay. Wait...gay? He was....gay? NO...OF COURSE NOT! He just happened....to be going out with a guy....

Skylar only stopped having an internal freak-out session, once Himeji closed his door and slid in on the other side. His cheeks turned a slight red at his words; Himeji was acting weird again...but this was a different kind of 'weird'. Himeji was saying some funny things...there was no doubt that something was wrong with him, but what was it? There wasn't anything that particularly came to mind...so did that mean that there was something that he didn''t know about on Himeji's mind? He wasn't the smartest person in the world...but even he could tell that something was bothering him.

When he started to address it however, Himeji's next words, made his cheeks burn bright red with embarrassment. "I-Idiot...I'm a boy therefore I wear boy cloths! Through all the excuses, your just a perv with a loli and crossdressing complex!" Skylar said equally quiet enough so the driver couldn't hear. Turning his head and in embarrassment, he muttered, " It's not as if I ever thought I would be going out with another guy when I started High School....it still amazes me even now. I had the perfect scenario set up for my high school life: Get good grades, make alot of friends and become popular...and ask out a normal yet pretty girl..."

"..but instead I probably have the lowest GPA of our class, I'm so uncool that the all the guys, and even some girls for that matter, make fun of me for it....and I got stuck with a devilish, conniving and diabolical tyrant of a boyfriend. So much for my dream of a perfect high school romance."
Skylar sighed heavily while smiling a little and staring out the window.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:51 pm

As the driver drove them back, Himeji contented himself to paying all his attention to Skylar. He would have time of other things later. It would be only eight days left until he wouldn't see Skylar for... well, years. Well, one year, since he they were both juniors at the moment, but a lot could happen in one year. Hopefully, things would be well enough between them that things wouldn't change... much. But Himeji always had a doubt in the back of his mind that Skylar really loved him enough to stick with him throughout all of one year apart. It was a notion that tugged at his heart, threatening to tear it to shreds.

"... and I got stuck with a devilish, conniving and diabolical tyrant of a boyfriend. So much for my dream of a perfect high school romance."

Himeji blinked. He had been so lost in thought that he barely had even heard half of what Skylar had said.
Himeji shook himself out of it and turned to Skylar, glad to see his smile, though Himeji's own smile was a little lost and distant.
Finally registering at least the end of what Skylar had been saying, Himeji chuckled and reached over to take Skylar's hand, hoping that it wouldn't appear as too odd an action, since Himeji was rarely ever so genuine and sincere, always having teased Skylar before.

"Awww," he replied gently, taking Skylar's hand up to his lips and speaking right as his lips made contact to the hand's skin. "How sweet. I didn't know you thought so highly of me."
Himeji smirked a little up at Skylar and his eyes twinkled maniacally.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar hadn't been paying much attention as he stared out the window. The decorations outside were beautiful...the street seemed brighter than ever since each and every pole was wrapped fully with christmas tree lights. He had almost forgotten that Christmas was in exactly 8 day in counting (almost 7 since the night was almost over). It was strange...sure, he would always be excited for the holiday's, but this year was different. This year...he had Himeji. Oh great, what was he going to get him as a present?! What did you get someone who already had everything?? That would be something that he would have to start looking for after school. It was exciting to think about what Himeji wanted for Christmas. Was it because...he actually cared? He wanted to make his first christmas with Himeji an unforgettable one...but he was at a loss how to do that. Plus there was the New Year's; Every year his family took a trip to the Higurazashi shrine in Osaka where they prayed for a good year and bought good luck charms. He was hoping that Himeji would come with them this year...well..if he wasn't busy with his own family or anything. He would have to remember to ask him later...

Only when he felt Himeji take his hand, that he pulled his attention away from the window to stare at the other curiously. Well this was a surprise...Himeji was actually...being nice. That wasn't to say that he was mean...it was just that he had never seen Himeji be this sincere when they were just talking. Usually there was teasing or threatening involved..but this time, Himeji seemed as if he genuinely just wanted to talk to him. It was nice...yet a little strange.

His cheeks turned slightly red as he felt Himeji's lips on his skin. As he stared into his eyes, he noticed there was a hint of devilishness within...

"I-I don't. I was actually saying the opposite dummy.." Skylar muttered somewhat embarrassed. God, why did he always get like this when he was with Himeji? He felt so uncool right now.

Taking a quick glance at Himeji, Skylar felt it was safe to ask him what he had been wanting to know since they had left the ball...

"H-hey...." He started, his eyes downcast. "Are...you alright? You seem different than usual," He looked up and studied Himeji, looking for any signs to figure out what was wrong with him.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Himeji was surprised at Skylar's sudden capability of perception. Or perhaps Himeji was just being terribly obvious all of a sudden—not that he could really help it, considering the fact that this was a HUGE thing for him. Himeji had only a few days before he wouldn't see Skylar again for at least a year. This was a heartbreaking notion to the young businessman, and he almost reneged on his decision to go to America, but decided in the end that in the long run, America would make both of their lives better. That is, if Skylar stuck with him through all of this... And chances are, Skylar wouldn't.
Inwardly, Himeji grimaced.
Skylar definitely seemed like he didn't feel nearly as strong toward Himeji as Himeji did toward him. And deep down, Himeji felt restless because of it. Yeah, he would get jealous if Skylar was with someone else. Heck, he'd probably go and punch something again and again—not that he'd let Skylar know that. But Himeji hoped that he wouldn't have a need to ever see that situation come to light.

In the end, Himeji only smiled softly at Skylar and murmured gently, looking into his love's eyes, "I was hoping you wouldn't notice..." No, he wasn't going to tell Skylar. His mind was still set on that. "I am different, but that's because it's so close to Christmas... It's our first Christmas together, and hopefully... it won't be our last." Himeji's voice tightened a little at the end, but it was subtle enough that he felt Skylar wouldn't notice. It was true, Himeji really was hoping that it wouldn't be their last, but probably because he knew that there was a strong chance that it would be indeed their last. And Himeji didn't really want to think about that.

Then, breaking from the serious demeanor, Himeji broke into a bright smile and ruffled Skylar's hair playfully.
"Don't worry about it. Unless, of course, you plan on breaking my poor ol' heart, in which case I implore that you do it now." Of course, he was joking—that was obvious by his smile. But somewhere deep down, somewhere unbeknownst to Skylar, Himeji was sort of serious. Himeji might not have even known that himself.
"We'll have fun tonight," Himeji promised, "Once we get home, we can do whatever we want. Dad and mom's away... Kosuke's with Nina... Seiji and Jun aren't home..." A sly smile overtook Himeji's expression. "Many beds are available..."

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:14 am
Skylar Yutari

At Himeji's words, he was surprised that Christmas was all that was on his mind…but nevertheless thankful. Judging by the way he had been acting since they had left the party, he was worried that it had been something really bad; But as he looked at Himeji's smiling face, he couldn't find anything within it to prove that there was something more. He was curious as to why Himeji kept bringing up 'breaking up' though. This was the third time he had brought it up jokingly all night; Maybe he really was just joking…but still…it was nerve wracking. He had read in a magazine somewhere that the holiday's were one of the major times throughout the year that couples break up (though he read this in a woman's magazine..but it was because he had been forced to by his sister). Himeji sounded like he was joking…but Skylar couldn't help but feel the foreboding feeling behind his words. Himeji wouldn't break up with him for just anything…. he knew that Himeji loved him; So what was he so worried about? Himeji couldn't have been lying. He couldn't have…

Skylar's face instantly brightened as he began to ramble, "So that's what it was huh? Geez, you seriously had me worried for a minute there. Christmas is pretty exciting though. I hope it snows this year! It only snowed for about a day last year and that was no fun. We defiantly have to go to the christmas tree lighting downtown…Oh! And you have to come with me and my family to the Shrine for New Years! We go every year…and I was hoping you would want to come with me..Ah! Though if your spending it with your family then I completely understand," He said quickly while waving his hands franticly. Smiling at Himeji, he continued. "…Uh…..the way you talk it seems as if you expect me to break up with you. Don't worry about it…well unless you skimp on my present this year…then you may have something to worry about ahahaha," He grinned jokingly, though his fists unconsciously balled itself tighter. He knew Himeji was joking…but something was irking him…

He was lost in his thoughts until he heard Himeji's statement, and turned to see the sly smile creeping onto his face. "S-stop being a pervert! Geez, can you learn some restraint?!" Skylar stuttered as his face grew light crimson. Well judging but his recent actions, Skylar found it idiotic to be so worried about Himeji. He truly did seem alright afterall...

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Himeji smirked at Skylar, looking at his love from the corner of his eyes. Raising one inquisitive eyebrow, Himeji chuckled softly.
"Do you really want me to get some restraint...?" he murmured, slowly trailing his hand up Skylar's bare arm, landing on his chin and lifting Skylar's face up.
Giving a fake frown of mock worry and apprehension, Himeji turned 'serious' for a second and asked, "Do you not like it when I kiss you? Does it displease you that I love you?"
Of course, Himeji already knew the answer to this question, but he enjoyed torturing Skylar... And he needed the assurance from Skylar once again that things could possibly stay this way for at least a year while they barely had any contact with each other.

Actually, they probably would have no contact at all, since Himeji would be trying his best to go quickly through his studies and immerse himself deeply within it in the hopes of returning more quickly back to Japan. If he came in contact with Skylar, that would only serve to distract him and make the process more tedious and grueling—Wait. When did I ever think this was tedious and grueling?
Himeji's eyes figuratively widened. He was surprised. He had been looking forward to this trip for at least three years now, having planned it for this long, and now he was actually wanting for it to never come. God what had love done to him?
Himeji looked down at the man before him, still holding onto Skylar's chin and still with that frowning expression. But inside, his mind was doing somersaults of understanding.
Wow. He really did love Skylar. A lot more than he had ever thought possible. To even think about not wanting to go on this trip because of Skylar... Himeji couldn't help a chuckle as he let go of Skylar's chin absentmindedly and murmured, "I'm so in over my head..."
He didn't even realize that the words had slipped out of his mouth, for he was too busy staring into Skylar's eyes, trying to memorize the color and contour of Skylar's beautiful gaze...

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 am
Skylar Yutari

A light blush cropped up onto his face as he felt Himeji's hand trailing up his arm and lifting up his chin. Skylar wasn't sure if Himeji was being serious or not; Sure he seemed like it, but after months of knowing him, he had learned learned not to take him very seriously..especially when he was in the mood to tease him. Still, he couldn't help but think about what Himeji said. Did he really want Himeji to back off? It was one of the questions within his mind that he had no answer to…

His next statement however, shocked him so much that Skylar was sure Himeji felt his body convulse as he said the word 'love'. Even if Himeji was kidding around, it was something pretty serious to joke about…

Love….? Himeji loved him? This shouldn't come as s upraise, seeing as he usually said it…but to say it so directly…

Skylar lowered his head in deep contemplation. So…Himeji loved him. Did he love him back? He had never actually liked someone so he didn't know whether what he was feeling was love or something else. Well, he did confess that he liked him when they started going out…but to say that he loved him? Wasn't that a bit of a stretch? Would he like it if Himeji treated another like he treated him? No…probably not. Would he want Himeji to break up with him? Well….no.

Would he like it if Himeji broke up with him to date someone else?

No….no, he defiantly would not like that.

So did he truly love the other?

Well….maybe?….

Skylar was pulled out of his thoughts at the sound of Himeji's chuckle. His eyes lifted at the other's quiet words, only to come face to face with Himeji staring at him deeply. He was in over his head? What did that mean? He couldn't even form any thoughts to ponder it as Himeji stared at him. His body felt as if it were heating under his gaze; Himeji was staring at him so deeply…as if he would never see him again. The thought terrified him more than it gave him comfort.

"Himeji, W-" Before he could finish his sentence, the car pulled into a smooth stop as the Skylar turned and looked out the window towards the Kitamura mansion.

"We're back, Himeji-San", The driver opened Himeji's door and said as he waited to help him out. Skylar's gaze lowered; Part of him was disappointed that the ride seemed to end so shortly, but then he also remembered that he would be spending the night.

"I can't wait to get out of these cloths. This will be the last time I wear drag for you, ya' perv!" Skylar said rather irked as he stepped out the car and stretched.

O_____O I cannot believe that it has been a month since I have posted. *Bows* I'M SORRREEEEHHH! crying I've been crazy busy >___<;;;. I HAVE NOT DISAPPEARED! >: D  

blinktjp

blinktjp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:42 pm
Buuuuummmmmp~

O 3 O;; lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:28 pm
((Okay, so before I post, I have a question. What's the schedule again? Like, tomorrow's the last day of the festival, right? It's Friday "tomorrow." Then what happens after...? When does Himeji leave, exactly? And next year is their... junior year, or senior year? This is sooo confusing! And sorry I didn't post. I was away at camp for four weeks in Minnesota. ._.))  

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 pm
[[O o O *SUPERDUPERFLYINGGLOMPATTACK*

Gaaawd, it feels like forever since i've seen ya'! D : lol Don't worry about it; I'm sure we were both busy >___>;;;. Camp though? Luccckkkkky ; ____ ;

As for what's happening....I completly forgot o.o;; LOL. Let's just say that today is 'sunday night'. They'll go back to school tomorrow (Monday) to finish up the winter festival. Wednesday, they'll get out for christmas break. Thursday is Christmas Eve...and Friday is Christmas. As for when Himeji leaves...it can either be the morning of Christmas? Or that night? You can decide since it doesn't matter to me xD.

After christmas is over, we'll do a 3 year time skip where Skylar will be 18 and off to college and Himeji will be 19, coming back to start university.

O____O Does this sound good? lol]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm
((Hmm... I think he'll leave Christmas morning, actually, after spending a little of the morning with Skylar (because you know Skylar will be spending the night at Himeji's on Christmas Eve >:3). And as for the time skip, since Himeji is one year older than Skylar, I think that we could skip to Skylar's high school graduation day or something, and Himeji could show up right then after three years of being apart. So right now, Sky's a Freshie, and Himeji's a Sophomore. That would mean that Himeji would have had one year between coming back and graduating high school in America... what would he have been doing in that time? ._.))  

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:23 pm
((That sounds perfectly fine! : 3 As for the one year between coming back....you could say that Himeji had been studying at university there for his freshman year, but decided to transfer and so now he's a sophmore in University once he gets back? Or you could say that he took a year off from school in order to tend to his company since something happened and the company was doing bad? O .O;; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Himeji was thankful that the ride had been much faster than he had expected. He could see the fear in Skylar's eyes, and Himeji wasn't quite sure that he wanted to know the reason behid that fear just yet. He was already fearing enough himself. Not to mention that any words out of Skylar could break Himeji's delicate and fragile trust in the fact that things would be okay for at least that one year apart... After all, Himeji could come back in the summer between school years, right? Right...

"I can't wait to get out of these clothes. This will be the last time I wear drag for you, ya perv!"

Still feeling very sentimental, Himeji walked around to where Skylar was standing and took advantage of Skylar's raised arms. As the car drove off to be parked, Himeji reached around Skylar's waist and grabbed a hold of it tightly, knowing that there was no one around except for just the two of them, standing in front of the Kitomura mansion. Himeji wouldn't have cared if anyone was watching anyways; this would be one of the last moments he got to spend with Skylar. He had to enjoy this however he could before it was gone...

"If it... the drag... really made you unhappy, then I'm sorry..." Himeji breathed into Skylar's neck, squeezing his boyfriend tightly, taking in Skylar's smell, his touch, his every feeling. Himeji was sure that he'd never get enough of this—and that he'd miss it oh so dearly when it was gone from him. The top student knew that he was acting weird and all, but he couldn't help how suddenly panicked and sad he was feeling. His chest was tightening up, and he could feel some unmanly tears coming. However, Himeji wouldn't cry. Crying would waste the precious time that he had with Skylar—not to mention that even when sad, Himeji still had some sense of dignity left in him.

Himeji held on to Skylar as long as he could, making sure that he felt strong enough like this, felt that he could protect Skylar and ensure Skylar's happiness as long as Skylar was his. That way, perhaps Skylar would feel it too, and be convinced that that was fact. And then maybe Skylar and Himeji would still last as a couple past Himeji's years abroad.

C l a s s - A

Lady Sherlock

blinktjp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:01 am
Skylar Yutari

Skylar's mind was reeling; Himeji's actions were making his heart pound against his chest…and not in a good way either.

One minute he was was standing with his arms waving angrily in the air and in a middle of one of his many rants, and the next minute…..he was cuddled against Himeji. At the sudden contact, he began to lose the momentum to continue ranting….and so his arms slowly lowered them selves as he seemed to loose his voice. He couldn't what felt different. It wasn't like this was the first time that the other had pulled him into a tight hug…yet, there was no denying that something about this time was different. There was even a hint of….finality in it almost; This is what scared him the most.

And then he heard Himeji's voice.

"If it... the drag... really made you unhappy, then I'm sorry..."

Skyler's eyes widened slightly as he felt Himeji breath the words onto his neck. There it was again…the uneasiness in his chest…

Honestly, he couldn't tell what was wrong with Himeji. It was always taunts…..or even cocky little retorts; but to apologize? This had been a growing occurrence lately. What was up with him? It had only became apparent to him throughout tonight…but it seemed that Himeji was hiding something from him. Knowing Himeji, he could tell that it was pretty big if he couldn't even tell himhis boyfriend. Wait…..boyfriend? At the thought of the word, Skylar's face grew light red (though this was unknown to Himeji). Why was he still trying to deny it? Well…it wasn't as if he was trying to deny it…more like he was too embarrassed to admit it. Still, did it even matter? It wasn't like Himeji said that he wanted him to say it. That meant that everything was good, right?

No.

Just because Himeji didn't ask him about how he feel, didn't mean that it didn't need to be said. Of course it needed to be said; the mere fact that the other hadn't brought it up first meant that he was waiting for him to say it on his own. Himeji was respecting him by waiting….yet he couldn't bring himself to. He should just tell him; Maybe it would also clear up whatever Himeji was so hung up on?

"H-Himeji….um….there's something that I really need to tell you…"

Skylar felt Himeji's tight grip lessen as he pulled away slightly to stare at him. Oh god…just seconds ago, he had gained the momentum to say it. Yet now as Himeji stared him deeply in the eyes…he was losing his courage.

"W-well, It's j-just that…er…I….I…" Syklar mumbled, his gaze averted from Himeji. as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say. Why was he so nervous?! It was just Himeji after all!

Maybe he was nervous….because it was Himeji?

"Himeji-Sama, Your father is asking for your presence. I believe he wants to speak to you about your tri-Oh! I'm so very sorry. I did not know you had company!"

Skylar was cut off from his words as he watched one of the many Kitomuro maids walk out the front doors and down the front steps, only to stop short of her sentence once she saw him. Her face lit up bright red, most likely because she believed to have walked in on a private moment between…which she had. Remembering that Himeji still held him, Skylar lightly pulled himself away.

"E-er….I'm terribly sorry, but your father seemed very adamant on me fetching you…" The maid twisted the front of her apron nervously.

Turning towards Himeji, Skylar smiled happily. "E-ehehe, Don't worry about me. I'll just have one of the maid point me in the direction of your room seeing as I don't know know where it is.."

Ah...sorry it's taken so long. My laptop is screw to the point where I have to get a new one....so I don't have internet for right now ; _____ ; .  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff