Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 am
*stands there for a moment watching the officer leave, then looks around to make sure no one is looking before dropping down to the floor and scarfing down the scone crumbs* s...s...scones... *twitch*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 am
* Walks back into the Pad. Finds TES sweeping up crumbs.*

Sorry about earlier TES, that was no way to act this early in the day. Here I'll take care off the sweeping you go have a sit.

* Walks TES over a nearby table and forces him to have a sit*

In fact, here is a little token of appreciation for cleaning up my mess

* Whips out a big pink box, the aroma of freshly bake scones fill the air. Inside the box is oversized scone! *

Well? Enjoy twisted

* Starts to sweep up mess and hums happily twisted *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 am
..... *twitch* s... s.... s....

SCONE!!! scream *rips into the giant scone like a savage, almost eating the box along with it*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 am
.....cool cool

* Impressed with TES' animalistic fury over the scone, wonders how to put this "beserker" to some good use twisted *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 am
*while QSXII is reveling in his devious prank on TES, he starts to get this eery feeling running along his spine and at the base of his neck* QSXII!!! I told you I'd take every last one of your toys in you kept torturing TES with SCONES!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 am
*hears Icy yelling and falls out of his chair. Assuming whatever it is that she's shouting is bad news for him, he quickly crawls behind the counter to hide*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 14!

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 am
Lol, you said scones. I only used one xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am
*walks in and places a box on the counter* Just came in to drop some stuff off.... *sees TES hiding* Hey, are you all right?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:06 pm
*shakes in fear* I... is she gone? *looks around frantically for any sign of Icy or any of the other MW ruffians*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 pm
*looks around* I'm not sure who you mean, but I don't see anyone else in here.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:17 pm
Are you sure? Did you check behind the curtains and in the closet? She might be hiding.... waiting for me to drop my guard... *shoots glances all around the room*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:21 pm
Why don't you come out of there, and I'll double-check for you. *starts walking around, checking behind everything, glancing back at TES*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:26 pm
*slowly stands and cautiously walks out from behind the counter. Gradually he moves around the place straightening out chairs and checking under the tables*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:30 pm
*walks around, finishing up checking for anyone in the Pad* I don't see anyone here. So, who are you so afraid of?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 pm
Icy.. her name is Icy...lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games