Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Beth raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why so curious?" She shook her head a bit and asked, "What do you want to know about her home life?"

Haven smiled and leaned back into him, all the while keeping a grip on the reigns.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:52 pm

((Haha.... I totally saw that as the joker))

"I just need to know stuff to know what she's learned and what she hasn't," Ray said. "I could always just get her some books." He pulled the reins slightly before looking up at the ledge above. He could see the beginnings of the caves. He pointed up there to show Beth where they were going.

He woke up when he felt Haven lean back into him. He could smell her hair now and he smiled to himself. He realized at this point how much he really loved her, how much he enjoyed her presence.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Beth nodded and said, "Well, she hasn't really learned anything. I don't think... I think that'd be something to talk with her about." She looked up to the caves then nodded once.

Haven smiled still as she watched the open area in front of her. She couldn't wait until they could rest for at least a little bit. She really wanted to help get Alex better.

((You're right lol xD Only it's curious, not serious. xD))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:45 pm

((It's still the same feeling... why so serious? Why so curious? It's the rious that I saw and something in my mind actually saw it as curious. Teehee smile ))

"All right," he said as he started them up a narrow path up to where the caves were. It was harder to reach this point because it was difficult to get up there in the first place. The horses were attentive now, watching their steps with every movement.

"Caves," Alex said in a sleepy tone. "Are the essence of quiet. Caves is are qual to dangerous things, maybe... if you like to swim." He didn't make sense.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Beth nodded then looked over to Haven briefly then back to where she'd been looking before.

Haven laughed a little then glanced to Alex. "Sweetheart, why don't you try and rest?" She asked, knowing she could make sure he'd be ok if he fell asleep.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Alex nodded slightly before he let his eyes drift shut again. He was leaning into her now but holding himself up at the same time. He let his head rest gently on her shoulder and his breathing slowed.

Ray's focus was intent now, he wanted to rest because he was still exhausted. The caves would provide shelter not only for them but also for the horses. He would feel more at home with nature also, not like he had felt inside the stone walls of the castle.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Haven smiled and let out a content sigh. She really hoped that sleeping would help Alex feel better soon. She was extremely anxious to see where they were going which helped keep her mind distracted. Just the thought of being out in the nature made her ecstatic.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:47 pm

It didn't take them long before they reached the caves, the one they had arrived at had not been occupied for some time. It was barren. Ray dismounted and entered it slowly, watching carefully for anything. When he determined it was safe he urged the rest of the group to come in. "Should we wake up Alex," he asked Haven.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Haven thought for a moment about his question then asked, "Would you mind helping me move him? I would rather he slept so he could get better faster..." If that didn't work, though, she'd be fine with waking him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"Beth, could you get a comfortable place set up for him," Ray asked as he looked at Haven. "I can carry him into there, he's light, doesn't eat enough." He moved forward slowly, and shifted Alex so his body leaned onto his. It would be hard to maneuver but he managed to drape him over his shoulder.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Haven gave him a greatful smile then dismounted the horse. Beth nodded and headed into the cave to make a spot that would be comfortable for him as well as Haven since she knew she would want to stay with him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Ray was being careful now, carrying Alex into to the cave where it would be warm and quiet. He waited a moment as Beth set up the spot. He could almost feel Alex's thoughts at the moment. He'd had some of that before but Alex had particularly strong thoughts.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Beth finished up then moved out of the way so that he could lay Alex down. Haven had followed them into there as well, keeping quiet so she wouldn't wake Alex up. She was curious to know if he was dreaming or not and if they were good dreams.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Ray set Alex down gently onto the ground. When he situated Alex in the most comfortable position possible he went outside to bring the horses closer into the cave. He would organize things now, give Alex and Haven some time. He felt defeated almost though, letting the two be happy made him sick at times.

Alex was dreaming at the moment, it wasn't happy though he showed no sigsn of agitation at the moment. Victor was there and he saw Haven. The fields before him were burning and his home was in ruins. The wolves that had always been his companions were crying out in pain. Finally he cringed slightly in his sleep, twitching before curling up.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Haven sat down next to Alex and then frowned when she saw him flinch and curl up. She wrapped her arms around him gently hoping his subconscious would register that to help him calm down. She was now tempted to wake him up but he needed to sleep so he could get better.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games