Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:36 am
Me likey! biggrin

Can't wait to see you guys grow & improve! heart emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 pm
Username: GraaySunshine

Why I want to join C&F Guild: I like to draw, even though I'm not very good at it. But mostly I like to look at other people's art, and collect art for myself. :3

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: /n.

Joo Hachi

Tiny Strawberry

KimberIey

Anxious Fairy

10,000 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 pm
───────────────────
Username: KimberIey
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've always had a passion for art, and am hoping to get a job in art when I am older. I hope to learn from others in the guild and develop my artistic ability more. I also love browsing though others artworks and admiring them.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Nothing at the moment.
───────────────────

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 pm
Username: Alutaps
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Somewhere to talk to other artists is incredibley appealing ;3 I hope to pursue art in my future as well as graphic design logo type things
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: DA

<3  

Alutaps

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:00 pm
O HAI THAR!

Be sure to check out the Halloween Contest, new peoples! It's a great way to start off your "Cherub & Friends' Experience". XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm
Username: HappyJello
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc?: I LOVE TO DRAW!!! Passion of mine. >w<
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Uhhh... I have one, but I don't reall post anything. The drawings really suck anyway though, because they're quite outdated...

Yakify

Greedy Fatcat

Malthinae

Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 am
User Image

Username: Malthinae
You can call me Mal
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? : uhh, To stalk artists to improve on my art, to get inspiration, ideas and tips from fellow artists, to hang out and have fun xP. Drawing is a hobby of mine. I'm not in and have never been to art school before.nice to meet you!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:The never-updated dA More in my journal :3           

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 pm
Username: pikksu
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Wanted to join an art guild. o:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pikksu

Shirtless Ladykiller

Hattiette

Friendly Seeker

6,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am
Hullo thar :3 Name is Lynexi- thats my username too. you can call me Lyn or anything else you can decipher out of that name. I looove drawing, for monies(or points on DA), sometimes, but mostly for fun. If like you character I'm most likely going to draw them sooner or later. I have a deviantart: http://yamatoxxxonee-san.deviantart.com/ and a furaffinity, but I'm more active on DA. I love the colors purple and green, sushi, raw tuna (I just discovered this at my latest sushi escapade) my sona's and my bf. Who is never active on the interwebs.
I think thats all I needed to post, plus a little extra <3 I love friends <3 so's add me as one ^^
heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm
Hey there. My name is Tiffany, but ya'll can call me Pristine too. Anyway, I am 29 years old and currently going to college to get my Bachelor's in Fine Arts with a concentration in painting. I've been creating art since I can remember and I love to paint, draw, and write. Nice to meet ya'll.  

Pristine195

Aceryn

3,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 am
Hello, my name is Aceryn and I like to focus around traditional and digital realism and graphic design. Nice to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:59 pm
Username: Rainbow Glambert
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I wanted to join an art guild. o:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Hurr Durr Derp  

Colour Me Burlesque

Enydmion

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:40 pm
My username is Micrsoft Web -will change time to time-
I am 14 yrs old
I live in California with an Eastern Pacific Timeline
I have been trying to improve my art skills on tablets and learn how to color and shade.
I love chibis so much. And need help drawing them.
I want to improve in full bodies.
I joined this guild because I have a deep passion for art and want to become a skilled artist when I become older.
Thank you!

Don't Forget, my samples :3
[ x ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:17 am
How are you guys so talented?! emotion_kirakira heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
Ayako Tanushi generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 31!

Ayako Tanushi

Demonic Demigod

17,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 pm
I go by Ayako Azure on gaia Sour Kiss on DA ummm... and i have other sites... I go by Ayako Ayame on some sites. I want to join to see and post atr! i love advice and giving it and receiving it~ I cannot attach art at this time the computer is dying but go onm DA and look me up heh... eek what else did you want me to tell you i forget... the computer says i have one minute... lol well if you want more info mail me and i will put it on here later! thanks heart  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games