Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:23 pm
Axel held his eyes. He tried look around but everything was blurry. "Oh crap. Everything is blurry!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm
Ryousuke winced as he felt the power of the gem surge through his body. "W-we have to hurry!" He yelled out as he held his arm and ran towards the door.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 am
Axel tried to follow the blurry double of Ryousuke, but hit the wall next to the door. Axel then grab the real door and exited the room. His vision started to return. "Finally!!" He exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 am
Haruka turned into a wolf and raced after them.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:50 am
"So... i cant make out any of this." Dakouta said, annoyed at the random incantations on the wall.

"Well i probably couldve guessed.." Arekkusa joked then turned. "Hey i hear running..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 am
Ryousuke ran into the ceremonial chamber and stood at the center. "Everyone....use your element on the seal it matches" He called out as he threw the earth and wind gems at their seals, activating them.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm
Axel chased after Ryousuke into the ceremonial chamber. Hearing his command, Axel blasted the Fire Seal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm
"All thats left is light shadow and water" Ryousuke called out as he sent a surge of light at the seal corresponding to light. "Once the last two are active....run as fast as you can" He called out as the God's eye began to glow brighter then before.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 am
"Guess i have to do this then." Dakouta seemed even more annoyed. She shot the water stone, a bit mesmerized by its beauty.

"Does that mean i shoot the dark one..? I um guess.." Arekkusa muttered and shot dark energy at the dark stone.

(( didnt know who exactly should get the dark one but i havent seen 'pyro' soo..))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 am
(I'll send him an update.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 am
(sorry guys i went away to my rp and didn't come back)

Pyro popped out of Ryousuke's shadow. "Did someone call for some darkness?" He said cockily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:24 am
He chuckled then looked over at the stone Arekkusa blasted. "the dark seal is the last one to activate....hit it with everything you got Piro" He then set the God's eye on the center of the chamber and looked at the seals connect one by one. "Almost there" He called out.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:43 pm
"you got it." Piro said as he swung his scythe around. "here goes nothing." he aimed his scythe and darkness shot out of it into the alter. "Sweet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 pm
"OK before anything else happens, is there going to be another giant blinding light or explosion?" Axel asked glancing around to make of his surroundings.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers